Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much better did the cats look when they lived in the house? Sorry if I keep going on but I’m a huge cat lover and absolutely adore cats, to see how much those cats are locked away it breaks my heart. I don’t see why they can’t live in the house as ‘pets’ not prisoners
I understand what you're saying if you have a favourite animal and you see how they are being treated...for me it's the horses and dogs, I care about the welfare of all them of course though. I cannot understand why she keeps those beautiful cats locked up like that either, no animal should be a prisoner. 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Thanks both, I must have missed another lamb dieing. You lose track after a while ☹
It seems to be an every week occurrence, sadly 🥲
---
I understand what you're saying if you have a favourite animal and you see how they are being treated...for me it's the horses and dogs, I care about the welfare of all them of course though. I cannot understand why she keeps those beautiful cats locked up like that either, no animal should be a prisoner. 🥲
Did you notice that the goats and lambs have a stable full of straw? Unlike poor clover and the baby. She absolutely infuriates me, favours the cute babies 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Taken a few month off as it was really really upsetting me seeing all this pain. I’m so glad that the neighbours are standing up to this bully! that video is insane… manic is a danger regardless of what she says. hopefully soon this will go further and those animals will get saved

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The new baby goats are gorgeous and they look very well cared for too..I wonder where they came from 👀 I just can't understand why she keeps taking more animals in when she has outstanding Vet bills, she must have a VERY understanding Vet. At my Vet you pay as soon as your treatment is completed.

Reactions: 17
Literally a shite hole ..poor Ralph 🥲
This is shocking and Jodie thinks it's funny. Poor Ralph looks so uncomfortable. His stomach across that rail must have been sore as he's trying to get purchase with his front feet to relieve the pressure.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The new baby goats are gorgeous and they look very well cared for too..I wonder where they came from 👀 I just can't understand why she keeps taking more animals in when she has outstanding Vet bills, she must have a VERY understanding Vet. At my Vet you pay as soon as your treatment is completed.
Does anyone think they came from this site the markings are so similar if you look at their faces

• Wow
A little light relief after these horrific videos....

Just went on youtube. I don't even watch anything to do with Jodie Exotic but the algorithm has just thrown up this video and an extremely apt one right next to it.

yt.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is shocking and Jodie thinks it's funny. Poor Ralph looks so uncomfortable. His stomach across that rail must have been sore as he's trying to get purchase with his front feet to relieve the pressure.
Ralph doesn't speak human - you utter idiot! 🙄😳

Reactions: 11
It is shocking..and he does look uncomfortable and agitated too. Ralph looks like a young pony and seems to be full of character, he must be bored stiff, no grazing or change of scenery it's no wonder he does things like this poor thing!! Thanks for sharing 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think they came from this site the markings are so similar if you look at their faces

The ones in this advert are both boys and one of hers is a girl so not those , not to say she didn't buy them online though .. erm sorry I mean rescue from a life of neglect and mistreatment

Reactions: 12
The ones in this advert are both boys and one of hers is a girl so not those , not to say she didn't buy them online though .. erm sorry I mean rescue from a life of neglect and mistreatment
She's often wrong about the sex of animals though she didn't realise her donkeys had balls

Reactions: 16
The neighbours should also cover

Zilla
Deer with the smashed pelvis
Dog with the broken leg “oh she’s not in pain”
Trying to release the owl on daylight before realising it was missing a chunk of its wing.
Pigs injured on the shelters
Electrician working in the middle of the Meerkat enclousure with them in it
Waterboarding rhe hedgehogs
Giving a dog mouth-to-mouth

• Sad
Reactions: 19

So she is begging for donations, has outstanding vet bills and is buying in more livestock???
You couldn't make it up.😡🤬

• Angry
So she is begging for donations, has outstanding vet bills and is buying in more livestock???
You couldn't make it up.😡🤬
If these aren't the same goats I'll eat my hat and she can prove otherwise with proof of the rescue. I wonder if Steph knows she drove all that way to pick up goats that were bought

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Horses are intelligent, curious animals that bore easily when they must be kept in stalls or small enclosures for long periods. While occasional boredom is normal, extensive boredom can lead to health and behavioural problems, but there are many things owners can do to keep their horses entertained. Just wondering if this happens at Frippery Farm. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 17

they look very similar

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.