Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so jack not around again
maybe jack is with enzo god know's where
Jodie probably has him going through the neighbours bins looking for evidence of something to accuse them of. It seems like the kind of thing she'd bully him into doing.

Reactions: 12
Hopefully Jack has quit, although it is holiday time of year so maybe he’s having a week off.

Reactions: 13
LOOOOOL, Gemma Collins is only supporting you cos you’re in the fat club now, Jode 🤣

As for her slagging the neighbours off saying they have the time on their hands to be VJB’s to her while we all know she spends hours and hours deleting any negative comments off her X and Insta. Puhlease!

She has an overly inflated sense of self-importance doesn’t she? I don’t even think she started this rescue for any other reason than to indulge her massive Messiah complex. She absolutely laps up the praise from her brain dead followers and craves the dopamine hit of the comments/likes she receives on social media. She’s now addicted to playing ‘Saint Jodie the Saviour’ as it replaces the attention lost that she used to receive when she was younger, prettier, thinner and slightly more relevant.

Convenient that she ends by saying she has to go and rescue a pig. Nice of her to mention Gemma Collins again (j/k I love the GC really!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOOOOOL, Gemma Collins is only supporting you cos you’re in the fat club now, Jode 🤣

As for her slagging the neighbours off saying they have the time on their hands to be VJB’s to her while we all know she spends hours and hours deleting any negative comments off her X and Insta. Puhlease!

She has an overly inflated sense of self-importance doesn’t she? I don’t even think she started this rescue for any other reason than to indulge her massive Messiah complex. She absolutely laps up the praise from her brain dead followers and craves the dopamine hit of the comments/likes she receives on social media. She’s now addicted to playing ‘Saint Jodie the Saviour’ as it replaces the attention lost that she used to receive when she was younger, prettier, thinner and slightly more relevant.

Convenient that she ends by saying she has to go and rescue a pig. Nice of her to mention Gemma Collins again (j/k I love the GC really!)
think it’s just a random GC, not THE GC 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the fact she made a point to say big scary men are looking after her place just proves it’s an intimidation tactic. she could just be normal and say a couple of her friends are there

Reactions: 19
the fact she made a point to say big scary men are looking after her place just proves it’s an intimidation tactic. she could just be normal and say a couple of her friends are there
Definitely fighting back ...and it's to make a point that she feels "intimidated" by the neighbours

Reactions: 15
New pig that she, "knows nothing about its background, she was dumped and been living stray for a week" has gone straight in with the other pigs. No quarantine. Nice one :)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Came from the auction catalogue. Found in a park. Nice hard standing there mud mats falling off and two broken huts.
What the actual duck!?! I hope the neighbours are saving these screenshots and that there's an eventual prosecution. What kind of fat, unwashed, clueless twit keeps animals in those conditions?*

*Jodie Marsh does.
---
Do local farmers not have anything to say about the conditions and animals being mixed with no quarantine? Surely they have to jump through a billion hoops.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How much better did the cats look when they lived in the house? Sorry if I keep going on but I’m a huge cat lover and absolutely adore cats, to see how much those cats are locked away it breaks my heart. I don’t see why they can’t live in the house as ‘pets’ not prisoners

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Comment on her FB video of the donkey 👏 👏 👏
It might be a good idea to post the video / case link on her FB comments so others can wake up!!!

IMG_0752.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Clip of the new pig that she doesn’t know the history of…

that hard standing is placed on top of wooden pallets which should surely rot at some point being in that mud

and the 2 new goats put in with the lambs. We seem to be missing one - as she had 4 originally and we know one died. So where’s the other one? Only Wilf and Joey here (Edit - have been advised below 2 lambs of this batch passed away)

Attachments

• 76.3 KB
  • 66.1 KB
  • 86.8 KB
    Last edited:
    • Sad
    • Angry
    Reactions: 11

that hard standing is placed on top of wooden pallets which should surely rot at some point being in that mud

and the 2 new goats put in with the lambs. We seem to be missing one - as she had 4 originally and we know one died. So where’s the other one? Only Wilf and Joey here
    I know Roxie the disabled one passed, I’m sure she said that two lambs had died the day before. Please correct if I’m wrong

Reactions: 9

and the 2 new goats put in with the lambs. We seem to be missing one - as she had 4 originally and we know one died. So where’s the other one? Only Wilf and Joey here
    She had 5 lambs, 3 white lambs, 1 grey lamb and the disabled lamb. 3 died.

• Sad
    Reactions: 11
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.