Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I would absolutely lose my tit if anyone tried to stick a snake in my face, what the actual duck?! It surely can't be safe to put a snake in front of someone who is likely to scream their head off.
I think that video is proof enough that she is not a suitable person to have DWAs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know exactly what you mean, I’d feel the same. Is your piggy ok now? We’ve got two actually, neighbours dumped them in a cardboard box on my step ( saw on the ring camera after) went back to their country I heard. Her vets are going to refuse to deal with her if she doesn’t pay up
Well she's about 8, her daughter died last December. She's has glaucoma and cataracts and has pressure behind the eyes so we're trying different eye drops which seem to be working.

People are arseholes I can't believe they just dumped them 😔

I bet Jodie's vets could say a lot about the animals coming in best to keep them in her good books

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she was evil filming Grant and saying those lies about the neighbours to him. He seems like a sensitive chap and any decent friend would protect you not rub your nose in it whilst filming. I do hope Grant goes to the Uttlesford link and finds out the truth.
Her loony followers believe everything she says! If they had brains they'd be dangerous. God knows they might even create a pointless petition that serves no purpose.
"kaotic angles". :rolleyes:

"You are like an onion ... so many layers."

Wow. Such a deep and insightful comment :rolleyes:

She thought that she was being so clever with her sarcastic "as you can see we mistreat all the animals" or whatever it was, can't bear to watch that shite again. She thinks that she's so clevah, but comes across as someone who's never been around smart people. I guess that's what comes of choosing to live in an echo chamber. She's chosen only reinforcement / approval of anything and everything that she says, and I think that she must perceive the audience for her little video rants as being people who are already on her wavelength ... after all, she's blocked all responses from people who aren't. The result is that she disappears down a rabbithole / up her own arse; the Dunning-Kruger effect is strong. Everything that I've seen from her the past few days is incredibly childish.

Incidentally, I haven't been exposed to a snake for probably 40 - 50 years, since seeing them in zoos as a youngster. I'd love to see one now, and I'd try to have an adult appreciation rather than a childish fear ... but I just don't understand, why the hell doesn't she realise that winding up visitors / animals is precisely what makes her an unsuitable person.

• Heart
her latest story. Manic has NEVER attacked any dogs or people & the neighbours are lying, in fact the a video online(so you have see it Jodie) where Manic trots over to the neighbour & his dog to say hello(so Manic was off your property on his own aka escaped) and the neighbours dog attacked Manic & Manic ran away!

how is she that delusional?! the neighbour is walking his dog on a lead in a presumably public place & Jodie’s out of control dog runs over to them, she’s anything but the innocent party. dare I say some people have had their dogs put on a destruction order for acting the same way. if the neighbours are reading here, make sure to contact the local dog warden as well!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Just came here to say the same, the story of her saying Manic has never attacked anyone or dogs where's the proof......eeerrr Jodie we have all seen the evidence, it's in the public domain 🙄

Reactions: 15
I think she was evil filming Grant and saying those lies about the neighbours to him. He seems like a sensitive chap and any decent friend would protect you not rub your nose in it whilst filming. I do hope Grant goes to the Uttlesford link and finds out the truth.
Her loony followers believe everything she says! If they had brains they'd be dangerous. God knows they might even create a pointless petition that serves no purpose.
Angles. Her followers in a nutshell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
her latest story. Manic has NEVER attacked any dogs or people & the neighbours are lying, in fact the a video online(so you have see it Jodie) where Manic trots over to the neighbour & his dog to say hello(so Manic was off your property on his own aka escaped) and the neighbours dog attacked Manic & Manic ran away!

how is she that delusional?! the neighbour is walking his dog on a lead in a presumably public place & Jodie’s out of control dog runs over to them, she’s anything but the innocent party. dare I say some people have had their dogs put on a destruction order for acting the same way. if the neighbours are reading here, make sure to contact the local dog warden as well!
So in the past she threatened everyone with her attack dog and said he eats trolls but suddenly he's a lovely safe dog. What's his purpose then? No wonder he was flogged on the cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can actually understand her wanting to hug and kiss the animals. They're adorable. I'd want to smoosh them all too and make them by best friends.
But I wouldn't because I'd want to given them the best chance to be released / rehomed and know it's not in their best interests.

What upsets me greatly is that she DOES have animals she could kiss, cuddle and sit with them in her lap all day. She has those beautiful, tame cats who would love nothing more than to have someone fuss them all day.
She has tame, housetrained dogs (no wolves) that now live in an empty, barren cage who would love to be in the home around people.

If she wants animals to love her and adore spending time with her, she has those. Who would thrive with the kind of attention she likes giving animals. But instead, she showers affection on new, cute things (baby foxes) then when they're older and not as cute she moves on to the next one and the now tame and attention seeking animal is left picking up scraps of attention a couple of times a week, wondering why they don't get daily snuggles any more.
It breaks my heart.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Here's the screen recording of Manic attacking the neighbours dog, taken from the evidence for the DWA application.

Neighbour is walking his dog on a lead and Manic can clearly be seen bolting as fast as he can towards them. That is so frightening and intimidating.

But no, according to Jodie on her recent story it's all lies and the neighbours dog attacked Manic, who must have just been taking himself for a walk.

On that video reel there's also a clip of Manic attacking the geese which is horrible to see.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

The solicitor's letter also mentions there was a dog attack on the green that must have been another one too.

Here's the screen recording of Manic attacking the neighbours dog, taken from the evidence for the DWA application.

Neighbour is walking his dog on a lead and Manic can clearly be seen bolting as fast as he can towards them. That is so frightening and intimidating.

But no, according to Jodie on her recent story it's all lies and the neighbours dog attacked Manic, who must have just been taking himself for a walk.

On that video reel there's also a clip of Manic attacking the geese which is horrible to see.
Looks like the dog was defending itself. I know my dog would. The thing is about off lead dogs is if they're not under control they're in the wrong. The dog on lead was under control. Jodie's dog was out of control.

Looks like the dog was defending itself. I know my dog would. The thing is about off lead dogs is if they're not under control they're in the wrong. The dog on lead was under control. Jodie's dog was out of control.
Lying must just come so naturally to her, nothing is ‘evahhhh’ her fault is it? If her property is so secure, how is he getting out?

im getting so sick of her constant lies

Reactions: 21
So in the past she threatened everyone with her attack dog and said he eats trolls but suddenly he's a lovely safe dog. What's his purpose then? No wonder he was flogged on the cheap.
where are the other two attack dogs also
hmm no sign of the walk story steff your becoming a big fat liar like jodie

poor enzo i hope he is with people that will take care of him unlike fripps

Reactions: 9
OK I would absolutely lose my tit if anyone tried to stick a snake in my face, what the actual duck?! It surely can't be safe to put a snake in front of someone who is likely to scream their head off.
She cud give sumone a heart attack… literally.. that wud be me, I’m scared to death of snakes. How irresponsible is she.
---
That wiki has opened my eyes.. bloody disgusting how this is allowed to go on.. where’s the RSPCA in all of this.
Surely a place as big as it is needs regular inspections.. I’m shocked 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.