Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They made a big issue about why they did a foaling course when he was born. That course was a complete waste of money when they have had a mare for 7 months and they have put no time and effort into her at all. They are fecking useless. A foaling course is only useful if you can get near the mare in the first place. They are incompetent lazy twats.
You're right, and also too many animals and not enough people to care for them all other than their basic needs like food and water.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm new to this thread, and to Fripps Farm in general. Just watching the videos of that poor mare and her foal show that Jodie is clueless and uncaring. She's no rescuer just a hoarder. 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Same here! New to this as of very recently. First thought was that she’s an animal hoarder. She’s not capable of caring for them and I wish there were better laws in this country surrounding animal abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
A huge welcome to anybody new here your very welcome
there is so much on Fripps and Jodie on here and may be worth reading up on the Wiki in pink box on top of the pages

welcome

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A huge welcome to anybody new here your very welcome
there is so much on Fripps and Jodie on here and may be worth reading up on the Wiki in pink box on top of the pages

welcome
Yep. Please read!

You'll also soon see that we aren't all lonely VJB or trolls, we are mostly just animal lovers who hate what is going on.

Reactions: 19
I’m sure she said they had to get the vet out because the placenta didn’t detach - the vet then told them to stable mum and baby until the fence was put up!
Just leaving this tit show here also.
And no Jodie. Clover isn’t funny. She’s scared and trying to protect her space and that of her baby.
Poor things walking like she’s wearing flippers.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she wrote ‘the best prize ever’ the state of clovers tail is a disgrace. The amount of horse poo on that excuse for a paddock/ field is disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.