Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the neighbours are reading here did anyone save the Eric duck you neighbours Spike video? that might help them with any noise complaints or the not a suitable person point

Reactions: 10
I also want to add that the fact the ponies haven’t lost their winter coats speaks volumes too.
Get a bleeping brush on them Jodie and make sure they are receiving a balanced diet, hay on its own won’t cut it.
Or just rehome with someone who know what they are doing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Posting here for anyone to save and/or repost.

Eric 'duck you next door' Spike

'Noncey McNoncerson':

Suggests having a protest on the property. Story 11 of 12 posted in this block:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure Ralph and Tallulah would love a nice grassy paddock too rather than the tit filled dry (finally) pit they're in.
Which is probably why they were whinnying, desperate to get some grass too. But no they were, "showing off!" HILARIOUS!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Admits to flashing the neighbours camera while with her dad and Mark, and calls Essex police a joke. Video 3 of 9 posted in that block:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So clover and foal have been shut in a wodden box for weeks . My question is how have they managed to get into such a small area to properly muck them out? You can do it while horse is in there but for something as unhandled and feral (not abused) as clover it could be quite dangerous. It looks like the tit has just been ground in not removed.
As for stephs handling of the foal, Jodes was actually correct he will follow her!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
just watched clovers videos, it’s actually appalling. Jodie saying she knows her feet are overgrown but not interfering while clover dose an exaggerated gate to compensate for her hooves. she looks more neglected than when she came to them. that foal could grow up to have an amazing life with literally anyone else

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Going back to the other thread where it was mentioned about the many meerkat manors on site. I think we’d notice any new ones because the current batch are too fat
When we were taught how to count to four there was a thinner one that hadn't yet integrated with the other three.

Reactions: 11
just watched clovers videos, it’s actually appalling. Jodie saying she knows her feet are overgrown but not interfering while clover dose an exaggerated gate to compensate for her hooves. she looks more neglected than when she came to them. that foal could grow up to have an amazing life with literally anyone else
I have thought this too, that she was in better condition when she was caught... she looks like she needs rescuing from there, there was a special mention of the tail also as obviously know it will be spoken about on here , that "release" last night was all for show. I'm concerned about a lot at FF but this Mare is one I'm heavily invested in, where is the Genet? Where is Enzo? What happened to the terrified fox with Mange? Why is poor Hope and Hayley stuck in a cage when as intelligent dogs they should have enrichment, human contact, long walks but I guess they're not as cute as fox cubs...when are they going to be released, as let's face it they don't say cute for long but milk it for as long as possible!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Also on that video of clover, ‘we haven’t mucked out the stable today…’ I’m so appalled at the lack of bedding for the both of them. They are just lying in their own crap on the boards of the stable. Clover is more a case of neglect now than ever.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I noticed Steph screeching at someone called Simon in the latest Clover & foal videos. Wonder if Simon Smith is back helping Jodie admire her old videos from her Sky box?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed Steph screeching at someone called Simon in the latest Clover & foal videos. Wonder if Simon Smith is back helping Jodie admire her old videos from her Sky box?
She probably thinks it's like looking in a mirror, and denies that the passage of time, along with gravity, haven't been kind.

Reactions: 9
"Supplement the diet with sufficient taurine. When feeding appropriate concentrates, this is not necessary.
Feeding a variety of gut-loaded and dusted insects will help maintaining a proper vitamin and mineral balance.
Stimulate foraging behavior by hiding, stacking or hanging the fee"

There's no way shes doing any of that!She's gross and abusing those animals. Chucking them a load of super worms, which are fattening, does not make a balanced diet.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure she said they had to get the vet out because the placenta didn’t detach - the vet then told them to stable mum and baby until the fence was put up!
Just leaving this tit show here also.
And no Jodie. Clover isn’t funny. She’s scared and trying to protect her space and that of her baby.
Why the hell can't they leave that poor foal to follow his mum in his own time? They've had him stuck in a box for the 3 weeks of his life. He needs to build up his confidence to go out. Steph man handling him and trying to force the issue for social media footage is sickening.
It reminds me of when they were banging and tipping the crates with the roe deer in. It's all about getting clicks and likes and nothing about the animals themselves.
I just wish they would show some respect and empathy towards the animals.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Clover was not more interested in the grass even though she's not seen the green stuff in months, she was straight there where she realised the foal was not by her side and was being man handled in the stable..but at least Jodie did say the foal will follow her out and to leave him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Clover was not more interested in the grass even though she's not seen the green stuff in months, she was straight there where she realised the foal was not by her side and was being man handled in the stable..but at least Jodie did say the foal will follow her out and to leave him.
They made a big issue about why they did a foaling course when he was born. That course was a complete waste of money when they have had a mare for 7 months and they have put no time and effort into her at all. They are fecking useless. A foaling course is only useful if you can get near the mare in the first place. They are incompetent lazy twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.