Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she claims 3 baby chicks just randomly by magic walked on to her property and they’re not hers? Not sure if I believe you Jodie. Either yours or you paid for them

Reactions: 17
yeah i noticed that and my knowledge of horses is very very small and also thanks to those that do im enjoying learning about them
The thing with horses is you never stop learning. I've ridden since I was a toddler but didn't get my own until I was 40. A lot of their care is common sense.
Clover reminds me of those poor tennesse walking horses who have weights and boots on to make them walk weirdly.
How about sedation Jodes, get her feet done, teeth, worming and ffs trim her tail. Shrieking and laughing loudly will not desentise her neither will telling her she's safe now. She needs a professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
after reading here that will be the job for the slaves today tit picking

jack is of again !!!!
The fields should be poo picked a minimum every 3 or 4 days. However with that much overstocking they should be cleaned daily at least. From the videos shown they just get churned to mud and it looks like they eventually use a digger to remove the muck.
---
So she claims 3 baby chicks just randomly by magic walked on to her property and they’re not hers? Not sure if I believe you Jodie. Either yours or you paid for them
With so many cockerels roaming with the hens every egg laid will be fertile. Unless the eggs are removed daily they will eventually hatch if the hens are allowed to nest and go broody the chicks will hatch. With so many rats about the chicks will get eaten.

• Sad
Some of her friends and supporters post film of Auschfripps.

Take a careful look at the grass in this paddock - it is a mass of uncollected droppings from numerous species.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She has a cheek posting loads of rants about how charities spend donation money.
How did you afford the £100+ rolls of wallpaper for your bathroom Jodie? Or all the other crap decor? Why are you a CIC instead of a charity; so your spendings don't get checked..? Why don't you sell your second house to pay off the outstanding vet bill?

Reactions: 29
Maybe Grant should be sent the link to the legal case so he can read it for himself. The way she was telling him what it said about him makes me think he hasn’t had a look at it either. I’m still appalled at Steph traumatising the foal by trying to get him out of the stable 😡 walking straight in to get him out when he hadn’t even had a chance to attempt to do it himself. Jodie was blocking the door first by filming & he was too frightened to go past her. Both idiots!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She's being a VJB about the RSPCA. I get people have issues with them but often their hands are tied. They are not comparable they are dealing with millions of animals she takes in a few cats and kittens every now and then, when she shouldn't because she doesn't have the room. She often says she can't take in animals so does that make you a bad rescue Jodie? Just like the RSPCA? Like that blind emu she ignored.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Slagging off people who want to adopt an animal. Don't you know she’s THEE Jodie Marah and has no time for supporters!!!1!! How dare
You even ask #TheivingPeasantCunts (new people, this is how Jodie referred to children on her holiday - you’ll learn the lingo.)

Reactions: 15
She has a cheek posting loads of rants about how charities spend donation money.
How did you afford the £100+ rolls of wallpaper for your bathroom Jodie? Or all the other crap decor? Why are you a CIC instead of a charity; so your spendings don't get checked..? Why don't you sell your second house to pay off the outstanding vet bill?
I don’t know how she’s getting away with this not paying the bill, mine call when you owe 30p let alone £8,000+

• Heart
I don’t know how she’s getting away with this not paying the bill, mine call when you owe 30p let alone £8,000+
Mine put on a unpaid fee for an outstanding amount I owe, which I'm quibbling with the RSPCA for because I took in a stray and they said they would contribute 🙄. I wonder how much of hers are unpaid fee's.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Mine put on a unpaid fee for an outstanding amount I owe, which I'm quibbling with the RSPCA for because I took in a stray and they said they would contribute 🙄. I wonder how much of hers are unpaid fee's.
Omg how much did they add on? I take it they’re not contributing? She’s owed this money for a long time, I’m guessing their adding interest

Reactions: 7
OK I would absolutely lose my tit if anyone tried to stick a snake in my face, what the actual duck?! It surely can't be safe to put a snake in front of someone who is likely to scream their head off.

Reactions: 10
Omg how much did they add on? I take it they’re not contributing? She’s owed this money for a long time, I’m guessing their adding interest
I'm not sure my son took our guinea pig to the vet and they moaned and he said we're still waiting for the money from the RSPCA for that and they knew about it so took off the admin charge. I never did check the amount I just moan at them to check the notes. I'll probably just pay it to get them off my back, I don't want to piss off the people who I trust to look after my pets.

OK I would absolutely lose my tit if anyone tried to stick a snake in my face, what the actual duck?! It surely can't be safe to put a snake in front of someone who is likely to scream their head off.
I’m not a lover of snakes, I wouldn’t harm one. Held the python of my brothers, it was a pleasant enough python. My brothers nephew, was screaming at the tank to they had to move the snakes enclosure, it was clearly getting stressed. I’d imagine it was stressing the snake as much as the humans. Totally irresponsible

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Maybe Grant should be sent the link to the legal case so he can read it for himself. The way she was telling him what it said about him makes me think he hasn’t had a look at it either. I’m still appalled at Steph traumatising the foal by trying to get him out of the stable 😡 walking straight in to get him out when he hadn’t even had a chance to attempt to do it himself. Jodie was blocking the door first by filming & he was too frightened to go past her. Both idiots!!
I think she was evil filming Grant and saying those lies about the neighbours to him. He seems like a sensitive chap and any decent friend would protect you not rub your nose in it whilst filming. I do hope Grant goes to the Uttlesford link and finds out the truth.
Her loony followers believe everything she says! If they had brains they'd be dangerous. God knows they might even create a pointless petition that serves no purpose.

Attachments

I'm not sure my son took our guinea pig to the vet and they moaned and he said we're still waiting for the money from the RSPCA for that and they knew about it so took off the admin charge. I never did check the amount I just moan at them to check the notes. I'll probably just pay it to get them off my back, I don't want to piss off the people who I trust to look after my pets.
I know exactly what you mean, I’d feel the same. Is your piggy ok now? We’ve got two actually, neighbours dumped them in a cardboard box on my step ( saw on the ring camera after) went back to their country I heard. Her vets are going to refuse to deal with her if she doesn’t pay up
---
I think she was evil filming Grant and saying those lies about the neighbours to him. He seems like a sensitive chap and any decent friend would protect you not rub your nose in it whilst filming. I do hope Grant goes to the Uttlesford link and finds out the truth.
Her loony followers believe everything she says! If they had brains they'd be dangerous. God knows they might even create a pointless petition that serves no purpose.
she’s like an onion alright - makes us all want to cry the state of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.