Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been thinking that the shaved side of her head is starting to look like a hedgehog. She must want to be one of those too. Live in their skin etc.

So that's duck lips and hedgehog hair. I wonder what animal she'll try and look like next.
A beavah!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the fuuuuck has been happening🤯 She has lost the plot😂

Good evening Jodie……It’s PC Raven here….😭😭😭😭 Not a bleeping chance 😭
Someone’s played a blinder sending that or she’s made it up herself, that cannot be legit😂 My toes are curling in embarrassment at her response, she just keeps giving & giving at the moment, keep it up Jods this is gold 👌🏼😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've been thinking that the shaved side of her head is starting to look like a hedgehog. She must want to be one of those too. Live in their skin etc.

So that's duck lips and hedgehog hair. I wonder what animal she'll try and look like next.
My husband says now it’s growing out she looks like sonic the hedgehog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like the before picture when someone who used to be homeless gets picked up by the salvation army and is given a hose down

• Haha
She’s naming and shaming all these people .. is she off her meds or something .. the women’s lost it .. if anyone needs checking on it’s her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Going back to the sudden appearance of brand new, panic bought disinfectant and hand sanitizer, this is clearly a sign she is listening.. albeit lying it's always been there. But that only works while you float between cages. Obtaining an animal and throwing it straight in with others without a period of isolation is ridiculous.
What does she do to disenfect her mouth? Cos the way she slobbers over near enough every single bleeping animal she can get her hands on is probably why so many of them have disappeared never to be seen again! I don’t doubt she started all this with her heart in the right place but it’s blatantly obvious the woman is mentally unwell & her obsession with animal hoarding along with her god/hero complex is out of control.
She harps on & on about trolls being obsessed with her…. bla bla bla…..but cannot recognise the fact that she is completely obsessed & consumed with them! She’s certainly not looking after any animals at the moment with the amount of time she is spending online trolling her trolls 🧐

Steph is a lost cause but i think Jack wants out & won’t be there much longer.

Jodie is our very own Martha from Baby Reindeer 👌🏼😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
What does she do to disenfect her mouth? Cos the way she slobbers over near enough every single bleeping animal she can get her hands on is probably why so many of them have disappeared never to be seen again! I don’t doubt she started all this with her heart in the right place but it’s blatantly obvious the woman is mentally unwell & her obsession with animal hoarding along with her god/hero complex is out of control.
She harps on & on about trolls being obsessed with her…. bla bla bla…..but cannot recognise the fact that she is completely obsessed & consumed with them! She’s certainly not looking after any animals at the moment with the amount of time she is spending online trolling her trolls 🧐

Steph is a lost cause but i think Jack wants out & won’t be there much longer.

Jodie is our very own Martha from Baby Reindeer 👌🏼😂😂😂
Jack seems like a decent bloke (working for Fripps Farm aside) and at least he hasn't joined in with the twatty online behaviour with Jodie and Steph. Hopefully he knows better and will get out of there soon enough.

Reactions: 18
The most alarming part is, she genuinely doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong. Anyone who questions her or has a different opinion is a troll or a bully so, in her eyes, she is just retaliating to them because they come at her first.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I suspect he’s doing/done a runner! It’s a bit suss how Steph has been promoted to Jodie’s top arse licker & bestest friend ever recently….
I may have said this before but Fripps Farm now feels like a TV show that should've ended four seasons ago, only a handful of the original cast remain, and it's being made on a fraction of the budget. It's just got that vibe about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The most alarming part is, she genuinely doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong. Anyone who questions her or has a different opinion is a troll or a bully so, in her eyes, she is just retaliating to them because they come at her first.
Exactly this! If she was willing to take advice/criticism and use it to improve things then there wouldn't be the backlash there is. But the fact that she sees everything as an attack just creates more 'trolls and bullies' 🙄
---
When your order The Hangover from Wish from Temu.
Fixed your post 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s now blasting the poor woman who asked what happened to the rooster that she relinquished to Fripps and that was killed whilst under their ‘care’.
To be fair Jodie is probably seething at that woman’s lovely long blond hair, nice clothes, flawless not greasy tit covered skin, slim build, flat belly and great boobs. What a VJB 😂
Also the guy who owned Hamish is now on Blast along with others from the fb page.
She’s disturbed and bleeping pathetic.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I'm

I'm a bit speechless 😂 Wonder if Steph minded her outing why her marriage broke up..her previous BF's can't necessarily be identified if you don't know much about her previous life but if you're married to someone for over 20 years they can easily be! Hope she does a song about Mark in a bit though..I want to know what happened there!
I thought the song about someone hitting her was about Mark 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.