Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so only your favourite baby animals get the fluffy straw, not the ones who hate you
'I don't know anyone who has a licence other than us' 🙄 Trying to make Fripps Animal Harm sound super special and probably trying to convince the minions that if they can get a muntjac licence then they should be allowed a DWA licence, and if it's denied then it's a personal attack. She's so transparent, unlike Fripps finances.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'I don't know anyone who has a licence other than us' 🙄 Trying to make Fripps Animal Harm sound super special and probably trying to convince the minions that if they can get a muntjac licence then they should be allowed a DWA licence, and if it's denied then it's a personal attack. She's so transparent, unlike Fripps finances.
Amazes me how she got the license to start with, unless it’s some easy process to get? She gets that dangerous animals license she’ll have a tiger in her lounge like a pet dog, I can see it now

Reactions: 17
I keep reporting her doxing to instagram under harassment, but keep getting replies that she isn’t breaking the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️😡🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Going back to the sudden appearance of brand new, panic bought disinfectant and hand sanitizer, this is clearly a sign she is listening.. albeit lying it's always been there. But that only works while you float between cages. Obtaining an animal and throwing it straight in with others without a period of isolation is ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I keep reporting her doxing to instagram under harassment, but keep getting replies that she isn’t breaking the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️😡🤬
I don’t usually follow this thread, but do follow Jodie on Instagram and saw all this doxing on her stories this morning, has it been going on long?! It’s really uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s disgusting how she’s posting people’s names and faces, she’s such a bully. I don’t know any grown woman in the world who would act so spitefully, the irony is she’s shaming fellow animal lovers for showing concern ffs it’s needs stopping now

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Also wanted to point out, I know many people struggle with bad skin but Jodie has NEVAH had bad skin before Auschfripps, I think this is a result of poor hygiene and constantly touching her face with animal tit, piss, god knows what on her hands.
I imagine all the crap she eats doesn’t help 🤢 best vegan (insert whatever word you like) EVA

Reactions: 10
Maybe Jodie's finally just getting as ugly on the outside as she's always been on the inside. If I was that hbaesthetics place I'd be distancing myself from Jodie in case people thought my work was that piss poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe Jodie's finally just getting as ugly on the outside as she's always been on the inside. If I was that hbaesthetics place I'd be distancing myself from Jodie in case people thought my work was that piss poor.
I’d be the same if I was her hairdresser, it doesn’t matter what she does with it - it always just looks a manky, greasy mess

Reactions: 14
I’d be the same if I was her hairdresser, it doesn’t matter what she does with it - it always just looks a manky, greasy mess
I've been thinking that the shaved side of her head is starting to look like a hedgehog. She must want to be one of those too. Live in their skin etc.

So that's duck lips and hedgehog hair. I wonder what animal she'll try and look like next.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.