Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just a VJB though, homeowner no mortgage, self-employed, well-known in the Middle East, and not a stranger to the occasional TV show over here as an expert guest. Been on more prestigious shows that you Jodie, including a flagship BBC One show. Oh and happily married for 25 years with 2 amazing sons and a number of animals. Oh and I got First Class Honours - duck your eleventy GCSEs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m just a VJB though, homeowner no mortgage, self-employed, well-known in the Middle East, and not a stranger to the occasional TV show over here as an expert guest. Been on more prestigious shows that you Jodie, including a flagship BBC One show. Oh and happily married for 25 years with 2 amazing sons and a number of animals. Oh and I got First Class Honours - duck your eleventy GCSEs
But have you rescued 57875315790965335888642248 animals though? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I definitely don't have a happily married life with my OH where we go on multiple holidays per year because we both work full time jobs and aren't workshy grifters. Nope. That's not my life at all.
---

Who wouldn't?
Jodie bleeping Marsh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck off fatty Marsh. Yep, critiquing your personality, lifestyle, relationships etc. is admittedly amusing but our main focus now is your animal hoarding and abuse. We don't find that amusing, it's heartbreaking. Your slovenly ways, personality disorders and lack of any longstanding family/friend/romantic relationships are trivial matters compared to what you're doing to those animals.

Poor ginormous little smelly rich girl that nobody likes hoarding animals for her own personal zoo. You're bleeping abhorrent, even your own brother hates you. Everywhere you live, everyone in the community despises you. And now all your chickens are coming home to roost - animal pun intended.

Auschfripps is going to get closed down. Maybe not today or tomorrow but it will happen at some point. We saw in those documents that various council departments have ongoing investigations into you eg. noise abatement, planning contraventions. You have history with the police for indecent exposure and harrassment, how dare you think you're better than us you smelly slattern.

Show's nearly over you repulsive bleep, we can see you're rattled like never before.

Tick tock Jodie Exotic, the karma train is coming.

jm8.jpg

jjs.png

jfix.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tiny…? Well they sure grew in time for the seller’s video… 🤔
IMG_2901.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
jodies week is going from bad to worse ive never seen her this worried
she clearly cant keep up with all these people seeing her for who she really is

im watching the yorkshire vet on tv and there is a poorly badger hey cant believe fripps hasnt had a badger yet 3 2 1
---
just for clarity is steff saying the goats now at fripps are the same that were advertised

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I know this is old news to us but for any lurkers coming here to see what us nasty trolls are saying about saint Jodie - read this. Your hero is a bleeping n0_nce. She wrote this in 2006 when she was nearly 30.

He asked the 16 year olfd I snogged a few months ago if he wanted to be my new "F*ck buddy" and the 16 year old said "but I'm not quite as experienced as you!" (to me) and I said "it's ok, you can learn". Ha ha ha ha ha. he is very cheeky and now that I know he is still at school (in sixth form) I want him even more. In fact, the 16 year old is now 17 so it's ok. My biggest fantasy in the whoel world EVER would be to get him to bunk off school in his uniform and to come over to my house! I can't think of anything more exciting. I just told gary that my birthday is coming up and that all I want for it is the 17 year old delivered to my door in his uniform and I am SERIOUS. Gary is his boss so he can demand that he work over-time. I will even pay him. Ha ha. Ha ha. the only problem is that someone told me he was gay (but he didn't kiss like a gay man) but I think they just told me that because I fancied him and not them. I REALLY want the 17 year old in his uniform. It's the most exciting thought in the whole world. I would make him keep his blazer on and everything.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why is she threatening people with Manic? She only posted earlier what a big friendly dog he was!! She is tripping over her own bullshit now and I love it 😅
Steph need to get off facebook she is doing herself no favours and making the matter worse 😅

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.