Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets go lads, present the list.
I’m sure they all felt very lucky.
I’m looking forward to the day Steph gets sentenced. There's plenty of cases out there of parents being prosecuted for not stopping their adult children neglecting animals at domestic properties.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she's had a breakdown.
I'm
I think she's had a breakdown.
I'm a bit speechless 😂 Wonder if Steph minded her outing why her marriage broke up..her previous BF's can't necessarily be identified if you don't know much about her previous life but if you're married to someone for over 20 years they can easily be! Hope she does a song about Mark in a bit though..I want to know what happened there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Imagine being so obsessed with someone that you're at their beck and call every minute of every day, weekends, evenings, make dinner, go get the food while I lie on the couch, kick off at people for asking questions because there's never been transparency. …. Hang on., Stephs the new boyfriend isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being so obsessed with someone that you're at their beck and call every minute of every day, weekends, evenings, make dinner, go get the food while I lie on the couch, kick off at people for asking questions because there's never been transparency. …. Hang on., Stephs the new boyfriend isn't she
Steph can’t have any life of her own I wouldn’t of thought, she virtually lives there

Reactions: 15
Gordon Genet. This is sticky mud water she’s getting herself in 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
We're all back to crawling into her skin and wanking over her into a tissue in our mum's spare room 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Steph with her over the top cackling...could she be any further up Jodie's fat arse :sick:

Defaming Wayne Lennox again I see.

Off to watch all the eleventy billion stories on InstaNavigation...

Reactions: 14
Well, she's clearly not bothered about all the shite that she incomprehensibly droned on about. Scared to talk about things that she has "evidence" of :rolleyes: (and of which 👮‍♂️ have been informed).

So similar to Trump in how she mouths off nonsensically and expects others to take everything as gospel. So transparent too; with her back to the wall she looks for as many unrelated topics to bring up, in the hope of changing the subject.

I am far more engrossed in this than I am in our general election. It piques my interest in the potential for strangeness in human behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I may well be a VJB sitting about wanking all day.... but at least on I'm not live on Insta making a total twunt of myself 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should really look at what happened when Laurence (?? howev the duck you spell it) Fox called someone a P0 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.