Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to end it all gang.. 🙊
Hate to go all armchair psychologist but this is a bit rich coming from someone who compulsively collects animals to fill a void in their life. Including wildlife that could be released but is held prisoner so Jodie can call herself their mummy and constantly tell them how much she loves them, safe in the knowledge that they can’t say it back so it doesn’t matter if they don’t…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right? My first instinct would have been sheer panic and dread that my poor horse was stuck, struggling and in pain. But not our Jodie. Her first instinct, as with everything, is to get her phone out and film it. She's a horror.
She only bothers about the cute babies we all know this, can’t stand the fat mess & the disregard she has for poor Ralph in that horrible position:(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I know this is old news to us but for any lurkers coming here to see what us nasty trolls are saying about saint Jodie - read this. Your hero is a bleeping n0_nce. She wrote this in 2006 when she was nearly 30.

He asked the 16 year olfd I snogged a few months ago if he wanted to be my new "F*ck buddy" and the 16 year old said "but I'm not quite as experienced as you!" (to me) and I said "it's ok, you can learn". Ha ha ha ha ha. he is very cheeky and now that I know he is still at school (in sixth form) I want him even more. In fact, the 16 year old is now 17 so it's ok. My biggest fantasy in the whoel world EVER would be to get him to bunk off school in his uniform and to come over to my house! I can't think of anything more exciting. I just told gary that my birthday is coming up and that all I want for it is the 17 year old delivered to my door in his uniform and I am SERIOUS. Gary is his boss so he can demand that he work over-time. I will even pay him. Ha ha. Ha ha. the only problem is that someone told me he was gay (but he didn't kiss like a gay man) but I think they just told me that because I fancied him and not them. I REALLY want the 17 year old in his uniform. It's the most exciting thought in the whole world. I would make him keep his blazer on and everything.
Holy tit, I’m quite new so haven’t seen this before! So wrong. Brings to mind Schofe’s ‘unwise but not illegal’ defence.
Wanting him in his school uniform. Truly sickening behaviour. She is disturbed.

Reactions: 17
So Steph has just admitted that they are the goats pictured then, they just magically grew in a week and are being rehomed… maybe don’t go into the legal profession love you just blew your own argument there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn’t the owner of Hamish say that was a load about him been shot? Wanking over her in a tissue? She really has lost the bleeping plot tonight 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Wow
So Steph has just admitted that they are the goats pictured then, they just magically grew in a week and are being rehomed… maybe don’t go into the legal profession love you just blew your own argument there 😂
omg so she is admitting it
jodie has just thrown steff under the bus by making her have the conversation

steff must want to be in jodis skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her stories she said they got her 16k new followers, she got those before it all kicked off and now going on about ex boyfriend's and indecent photos on his phone that she can't talking about for legal reasons even though she does have proof, maybe give them to the police? Only half way through Steph's obviously got noone to go home to so hanging at Jodes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her stories she said they got her 16k new followers, she got those before it all kicked off and now going on about ex boyfriend's and indecent photos on his phone that she can't talking about for legal reasons even though she does have proof, maybe give them to the police? Only half way through Steph's obviously got noone to go home to so hanging at Jodes
I wish all these enablers would bloody wise up. She picks her victims (sorry ‘friends’) very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Admits she’s the ugliest she’s ever been and hasn’t showered for 5 days 🤮🤮 claims she doesn’t drink, ok Jodie we believe you 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh god she's doing it in song because pop stars can get away with it and the song starts 🎵 one of my exes was into ch*** s*X abuse🎵 has she gone bleeping mad?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
she said she gave evidence to the police supposedly about billys hobbies and shock horror nothing was ever said again

it looks like jodie is not quite over billy lol
she cant keep a relationship over 3yrs and thats long for her

nice shaming steff about her ex probably trying to make herself feel superior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.