Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do the baby goats have to keep the ear tags in forever and do they have to have a clear number on them at all time??

visions of liar liar her large pants on fire trying to scratch the number of
funny how she has not mentioned the trolls saying she bought them goats,selective very much so
Yes they do and you have to replace any that ‘go missing’.

Reactions: 10
Now we know Steph is complicit in all this. I hope the hefty wage and being in association with a z minus list washed up celebrity is worth being an enabler in this appalling abuse of animals and people’s goodwill, Steph.

Reactions: 18
Steph must hold a world record as Jodie's longest standing friend now. I reckon she has Stockholm Syndrome.
Can only be a matter of time until they part ways, though.
sexy stock(y )holm syndrome, when you in too deep & get talked into getting one tit out for the internet

• Haha
She has all of our names and photos of us apparently 🤣 why aren't I blocked on Instagram then if you know my name and potentially what I look like? :)
And I've blocked Jodie AND Fripps Farm on FB and IG and have done for years. And I only look at their stories through an IG viewer. There's no way they know who I am 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
She has all of our names and photos of us apparently 🤣 why aren't I blocked on Instagram then if you know my name and potentially what I look like? :)
She means all the members of the Fripps Farce Facebook group.

That's why I didn't join or interact, as I knew Jodie would stalk every profile and then go on a blocking spree.

ETA, it is a public group, though, so you don't need to be a member to comment or interact with posts.

Last edited:
what hate page am i missing something?
---
She means all the members of the Fripps Farce Facebook group.

That's why I didn't join or interact, as I knew Jodie would stalk every profile and then go on a blocking spree.
ah thanks dont do facebook was wondering where them comments where from
i wouldnt worry about her threats

The only photo she’ll get from looking at me is Parge and his cat teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do love how Steph’s telling people they have no life 😂😂😂 me and my boss are the bestest friends for evah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I definitely don't have a happily married life with my OH where we go on multiple holidays per year because we both work full time jobs and aren't workshy grifters. Nope. That's not my life at all.
---

Who wouldn't?
Aye that sounds terrible 🤣🤣 I feel for you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
whats that letter email suppose to prove
no date/address

she has just typed that
hope steff comes back and answers about zilla and claudette

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.