Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s got more meerkats today from a “zoo in Somerset”, the other meerkats apparently pushed them out🙄 well done Jodie on finally getting your excuse in place for your second meerkat cage which already has meerkats in it prior to today

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If she owes 8k at the vets why is she buying more goats and probably the pig too. Surely priorities are paying your debts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
To add to the list of prisoners she has more meerkats to make overweight. I wonder if this empty enclosure was the one meant for the liamas?
---
she’s got more meerkats today from a “zoo in Somerset”, the other meerkats apparently pushed them out🙄 well done Jodie on finally getting your excuse in place for your second meerkat cage which already has meerkats in it prior to today
Do you think she’s just showing the ones she has but claiming their new ones? She’s a lying cow
---
Thread title - Jodie lies about the meerkats, lies about the goats, Jodie’s only happy when scamming followers out of pound notes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I did wonder why only the one goat had a collar on and not the other goat, she put it on her self because she thinks we’re all bleeping stupid. I tried looking last night if I could find them for sale, no luck. Well done who found it. They don’t look ever remotely neglected or unloved. Sadly in the next few months when they grow they’ll be ignored like all the rest of them 🥲
She can’t hide that the goat has a number 43 tag in its ear, just like in the seller’s video. Their ad also said they were raised with ‘love and care’.
She really does think people are as thick as her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She addressed the video of her throwing the generous gifts from her followers but won’t address the fact she bought the goats. She’s very selective

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Throwing the rope on the floor wasn’t disrespectful to the rope Jodie, it was disrespectful to the person who’d spent their cash to buy it.
The meerkats arrived today? Sure, if you say so.

Reactions: 21
Throwing the rope on the floor wasn’t disrespectful to the rope Jodie, it was disrespectful to the person who’d spent their cash to buy it.
The meerkats arrived today? Sure, if you say so.
Those meerkats have always been in appartment 1b

Reactions: 14
The new narrative for manic is very interesting given his introduction to the page was videos of him being trained to attack. Is he a big loveable rogue that loves strangers or is he a highly trained attack dog that shouldn’t really be treated as a pet?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she made the point of sending Steph to collect the goats to make her complicit in the buying/hoarding. She must have been a bit worried about it by making a point thats one is (not) a girl

Reactions: 11
I wondered if she sent Steff so the seller didn’t know it was THEE Jodie marsh rescuing buying their goats

• Haha
do the baby goats have to keep the ear tags in forever and do they have to have a clear number on them at all time??

visions of liar liar her large pants on fire trying to scratch the number of
funny how she has not mentioned the trolls saying she bought them goats,selective very much so

Reactions: 13
The new narrative for manic is very interesting given his introduction to the page was videos of him being trained to attack. Is he a big loveable rogue that loves strangers or is he a highly trained attack dog that shouldn’t really be treated as a pet?
He's a beautiful looking dog and probably does love people (hence why he is an attack dog, desperate to please his owners / handlers by doing as they ask), but he appears to be a liability around animals and given that nobody has enough time to spend with him, keeping him stimulated and trained, he seems to be left to his own devices and as a result goes for other animals.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I wondered if she sent Steff so the seller didn’t know it was THEE Jodie marsh rescuing buying their goats
oh the whole thing has been planned steff collecting them and handing the cash over then putting the pink collar on
steff is a very stupid woman for going along with it
didnt work this time jodie these tatlers put MI5 to shame they run rings round you:):)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good group on Facebook, Fripps Farce - lots of genuine animal lovers on there - and ability to post anonymously in the group.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also did she say, "oh yeah I forgot to tell you, we rescued more meerkats today" - FORGOT TO SAY?! AS IF 🤣 She videos everything ffs (eleventy billion stories of the new animal) so how did she "forget" lol, what a load of tit. Defo just created the story to explain the additional meerkats she already has had for a while.
And the horses weren't tired, they're in an empty field with no grass, they're bored and hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads, I’ve just caught up and I am speechless. Just absolutely speechless. The video is beyond but to see what she keeps doing….not ashamed to say there are a few tears here, combination of work burn out and just sick to death of this. Years we have been watching this. When, and how, does this end?

• Heart
Steph must hold a world record as Jodie's longest standing friend now. I reckon she has Stockholm Syndrome.
Can only be a matter of time until they part ways, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jodie needs a scapegoat when it all goes tits up - that's what Steph is for, as well as basic do-witch of course

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.