Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would she keep buying animals like goats when she needs to keep the space for genuine rescues! 😡
Because she's a bleep hoarder. She does it with everything - sparkly hats, skull ornaments, wellies, clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The competition winner will be announced today 🎉 I wonder who the lucky person will be that's chosen completely at random, and not someone who's paid Jodie for a visit that she's trying to make look legit. Didn't you mention something about corruption, Jodie?

Reactions: 18
She is contradicting herself with the Manic posts..he probably isn't a menace to humans even though he is a highly trained protection dog but he is a menace to the wildlife and animals the proof is out there..I have a working breed dog who is an absolute big softy would I trust him unchecked around animals or foxes..heck no! Manic reminds me of my own boy, a gorgeous dog but needs constant positive reinforcement and you can never let your own guard down with them or they will literally run rings around you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If Manic behaved the way he does here in the Devon countryside a farmer would have shot him by now.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
they look very similar
Those are absolutely the same goats. I usually just lurk & like posts here but am growing increasingly astounded by the brass neck of JM & her collecting of animals. How on earth can she claim to be providing them with the level of care & attention each animal needs? I cannot believe that in this day and age you can have so many different animals without some sort of a licence.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
she has a serious problem buying n animals i just cant get my head round a horders reasoning
the conditions all the animals have been living in over winter and spring how the heck is she not being investigated i just dont get it

• Sad
Reactions: 22
There does need to be an item added to the agenda for the next / rescheduled DWA hearing :

* What material changes have occurred at Fripps Farm that may be relevant to the application since the last meeting?

Unless there is a one out, one in policy that we don't know about (which would itself be quite damning), it's plain that she doesn't know when to stop, and neither do her enablers know how to manage her.

she has a serious problem buying n animals i just cant get my head round a horders reasoning
the conditions all the animals have been living in over winter and spring how the heck is she not being investigated i just dont get it
I don't understand this either and really really can't get my head around it. I would love more animals, but I haven't got the space, they cost money to care for them properly plus I wouldn't be able to give them all the attention they deserve. I just hope more people are starting to wake up to this absolute gaslighting..I would love to know what the goats back story is and why they needed a home!

• Heart
So she’s put a pink collar on one of the goats and said one is female to stop people from saying she got them from that advert!! It’s definitely the same goats! Why on earth would she keep buying animals like goats when she needs to keep the space for genuine rescues! 😡 Has anyone tried to contact the seller? Take note neighbours here’s more evidence of her buying!!
That's why I thought they were different goats but duck me they are the same , she really boils my .. well everything , such a lying twit

I did wonder why only the one goat had a collar on and not the other goat, she put it on her self because she thinks we’re all bleeping stupid. I tried looking last night if I could find them for sale, no luck. Well done who found it. They don’t look ever remotely neglected or unloved. Sadly in the next few months when they grow they’ll be ignored like all the rest of them 🥲

Reactions: 19
i hope the neighbours are logging this
doing what she has now done with the goats and what lengths she will go to to get what she wants

Reactions: 15
The fact she knows they haven’t been neglected and aren’t unwell - no doubt the reason she happily shoves them all together. Then again - Jodie doesn’t give a tit does she? just shoves them where she can

Reactions: 17
We're still waiting to see that report Jodie. You've been promising it for months. When will the competition winner be announced and how transparent will the draw be?

Oh, and you can post as many videos of Manic as you like claiming he's not a menace but the DWA video proves otherwise and of course he's going to be friendly with people he knows. Some of us have more than half a brain and have critical assessment skills. If you think that's bullying well then I guess you don't know what being bullied truly means.

Screenshot 2024-06-11 134651.png

• Heart
She couldn't handle a normal goat, she'll be in trouble with pygmy goats they are total hooligans! Never known one person to come across so many 'abandoned' animals.

Reactions: 19
We're still waiting to see that report Jodie. You've been promising it for months. When will the competition winner be announced and how transparent will the draw be?

Oh, and you can post as many videos of Manic as you like claiming he's not a menace but the DWA video proves otherwise and of course he's going to be friendly with people he knows. Some of us have more than half a brain and have critical assessment skills. If you think that's bullying well then I guess you don't know what being bullied truly means.

View attachment 2987808
Those reports saying she’s not overcrowded were written a least 20 animals ago, so they’re moot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those reports saying she’s not overcrowded were written a least 20 animals ago, so they’re moot.
Jodie has no problem posting old photos of herself to keep the pervs drooling. I guess it's no different with reports.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She couldn't handle a normal goat, she'll be in trouble with pygmy goats they are total hooligans! Never known one person to come across so many 'abandoned' animals.
I got the crap kicked out of me feeding the parent in laws goats, they are little buggers and love a good head butt!
Well done on finding the origins of these ‘abandoned’ goats that were bought 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
100% the same goats..a great video on the JMZ account on X showing them I think in their previous home. Well done to JMZ too 👏

Reactions: 23
100% the same goats..a great video on the JMZ account on X showing them I think in their previous home. Well done to JMZ too 👏
Just seen it on Facebook too!
---
Edited to add video. The goats in the garden didn't have collars on. Jodie puts a pink one on a goat to make her followers think he's female.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.