Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clip of the new pig that she doesn’t know the history of…

that hard standing is placed on top of wooden pallets which should surely rot at some point being in that mud

and the 2 new goats put in with the lambs. We seem to be missing one - as she had 4 originally and we know one died. So where’s the other one? Only Wilf and Joey here (Edit - have been advised below 2 lambs of this batch passed away)
Has anyone here ever spotted a trough in the pig pen, or is the food only ever scattered?

I know scatter feeds are good but their ground was mud soup earlier this year with veg scattered on top. Where's the trough for when it's too wet?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
she could have just wrongly sexed to put us off the scent. They look too alike and wherever they came from they certainly did not need an urgent rescue!! The fact she has the audacity to do this with everything that is going on shows just how insane she is. She is like an addict, I'm so stressed I must have more baby animals to love me and omg how cute are they for my stories :mad:

Reactions: 24
This is shocking and Jodie thinks it's funny. Poor Ralph looks so uncomfortable. His stomach across that rail must have been sore as he's trying to get purchase with his front feet to relieve the pressure.
Looks like he wants the grass in the next paddock - that is virtually devoid of grass as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The conditions those pigs live in are shocking. Did you see the emu stumble through it too. The housing is broken, the hard standing is a joke.
good find on the goats. More animals who didn't need rescued

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Looks like he wants the grass in the next paddock - that is virtually devoid of grass as well.
that was last year when she first moved in. He’s probably forgotten what grass looks like now 😔
---
The conditions those pigs live in are shocking. Did you see the emu stumble through it too. The housing is broken, the hard standing is a joke.
good find on the goats. More animals who didn't need rescued
or ‘recusing’ 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she has purchased 2 new baby goats, it was only a week or so ago that she showed us Ron and explained "he doesn't want cuddles anymore now he's not a baby." She needed new baby goats to cuddle. Animal hoarding at its finest and funded by donations!! I wish I could trawl pets4homes picking out what cute animals I want to buy and get donations for it!

Reactions: 27
Well spotted on the goats @alittlebitofthebubbly!
‘Rescues’ indeed. She’s done a great job gaslighting the followers over the last few days though. Full on campaign of bullshit. Overcrowding, poor conditions, blatant ignorance, dead/missing animals? Cry about bullies and get more baby animals to distract the gullible.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Horses are intelligent, curious animals that bore easily when they must be kept in stalls or small enclosures for long periods. While occasional boredom is normal, extensive boredom can lead to health and behavioural problems, but there are many things owners can do to keep their horses entertained. Just wondering if this happens at Frippery Farm. 🤔
They'd probably think wind sucking was funny and film it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is shocking and Jodie thinks it's funny. Poor Ralph looks so uncomfortable. His stomach across that rail must have been sore as he's trying to get purchase with his front feet to relieve the pressure.
I don't access her original videos, so I don't know if there was lead up to this. I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, when was this issue with Ralph first spotted? For example, was it spotted as a part of a regular, scheduled welfare check either over video camera or in person? Or was it first spotted when Jodie went out for a wander with her phone?

Secondly, it does appear that a VJB has edited the audio so that it appears that an incompetent hole says "... I need to film this for Steph ..." instead of the original audio which probably was something along the lines of "Looks like Ralph is in trouble, is there a competent person videographer available?"

Every day she surprises me with her arseholery (and that's definitely why I am here), but this week has been pretty mental and it's only bleeping Tuesday. Outstanding job, mushers, just goes to show how teamwork pays off. I think that she thinks that popularity wins over everything, that by blocking the downvoters 🙈🙉 she gets to win because of the remaining upvotes / flattery from those that she managed to trick.

I know it's a bit of a min-rant, but overall I am kind of speechless at this stupidity of giving yet more contrary evidence to those that she needs to convince of her suitability.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Very well said this person 👏👏👏
Well spotted on the goats @alittlebitofthebubbly!
‘Rescues’ indeed. She’s done a great job gaslighting the followers over the last few days though. Full on campaign of bullshit. Overcrowding, poor conditions, blatant ignorance, dead/missing animals? Cry about bullies and get more baby animals to distract the gullible.
Yes, very well spotted! 👏 It is insane as @GeraldsRevenge said, the fox cubs won't be so cute for much longer and the lambs have got much bigger , so they've got some gorgeous baby goats( who do not look like they're in desperate need of rescuing ) ..for content and likes..kerching!! Have noticed her followers have gone up too but the engagement hasn't. The gaslighting has been a total farce the last few days..if she wins I will have to step away but this is exactly want she wants 😢 Now Tell us where the Genet is..and show us Enzo!
---
On the Ralph post..someone has asked her if the horses have any other turn out other than the "little pens" she had replied with her usual sarcasm..it is still there. Well done that person..we're all thinking it..you said it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Purchasing followers and animals. Jodie Marsh is a complete fraud.

Well done for finding the link to those poor little goats. I hope the neighbours see this and use it to reinforce the point that she is not running a rescue but simply hoarding.

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 10.23.35.png

• Heart
So she’s put a pink collar on one of the goats and said one is female to stop people from saying she got them from that advert!! It’s definitely the same goats! Why on earth would she keep buying animals like goats when she needs to keep the space for genuine rescues! 😡 Has anyone tried to contact the seller? Take note neighbours here’s more evidence of her buying!!

Reactions: 21
I wonder if either of these goats will end up losing a horn or spending their life tethered in a field.
---
According to Instanavigation this was posted at 9.03am on 11.06.2024, if the neighbours need it. Listen to that noise! The last time she said the geese/ducks were following her we could see an empty feed bucket in her hand. Maybe Jodie's being careful not to show it now but how is this not deliberately antagonising them into making noise? If the neighbours are being accused of causing the dogs to bark then this is exactly the same. Jodie is intentionally making the birds make this much noise.

Also, nice filter slip.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Ralph could have potentially been stuck over the fence for hours which would have been painful for him. I bet she didn’t even monitor him afterwards for any swelling. If that was my horse I would have been very upset!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Ralph could have potentially been stuck over the fence for hours which would have been painful for him. I bet she didn’t even monitor him afterwards for any swelling. If that was my horse I would have been very upset!
Right? My first instinct would have been sheer panic and dread that my poor horse was stuck, struggling and in pain. But not our Jodie. Her first instinct, as with everything, is to get her phone out and film it. She's a horror.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.