Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jasper the ginger cat
In a nutshell:

her “friend” found him & took him to Jodie who concluded he was a stray or severely neglected. she took him to a vet & scanned for a chip & he had an owner & a long term medical problem(that he was being treading for) hence his appearance. the owner according to Jodie didn’t want to pick him up right away as she was having dinner, either Jodie made this up or the vets breached GBDR, naturally Jodie said what a horrible woman she was

the son then apparently picked him up & took him home. a few days later he contacted Jodie & asked her to take Jasper as he could see how happy he was at Jodie’s place!

she would post a few pics of him & he’d appear in the background occasionally where he looked worse that when she ‘rescued’ him, this is due to his medical condition and NOT her care of him obviously! eventually she just stopped showing him & in her usual MO ignored it when people asked how he was doing

eventually he was listed on the dead animals page of her website, she’s never publicly acknowledged he’s died or said when it apparently happened but I’m sure it was nobodies fault & couldn’t of been helped & I’m sure she gave him antibiotics…

I believe, happy to be corrected, that he died while at the old place & never made it to the hell of cat cottage
---
found some pics of Jasper when she first rescued him 14th March 2023 & the last post she made about him 26th April 2023
Thank you for explaining, I didn’t know about jasper. Absolutely beautiful cat he was 🩵 that’s actually bought tears to my eyes. I don’t doubt for a minute her negligence is the reason for his passing. We can clearly see the state of all the other poor cats. She has the nerve to ask people for help? Jodie, go duck yourself you’re a disgrace and your minions are as bad

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Arh! Bless Pooper Scooper. It looks like the ultimate fan girl comment not someone who is standing for The Green Party at the election.

"I would not risk my reputation OF being associated with an animal rescue establishment that was risky, dodgy, unsafe, not safe for the rescues etc."
Does she realise she has written that she has a reputation of being associated with an animal rescue establishment that was risky, dodgy, unsafe, not safe for the rescues etc.
My mind boggles. No wonder these people want to crawl into Jodie's skin and they walk amongst us!

• Haha
Really the only way to settle this is to have Jodie and The Villagers do a competition about who has the flattest brownest stomach. They all take their tops off and when the council have finished wanking over Jodie and heaving over The Villagers they can issue the licence.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Really the only way to settle this is to have Jodie and The Villagers do a competition about who has the flattest brownest stomach. They all take their tops off and when the council have finished wanking over Jodie and heaving over The Villagers they can issue the licence.
Can we add in a bit of goose chucking too?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't it amazing how Tattlers knew about the application/video/letters for weeks but the Fripps mob are only finding out about it now?

Can we add in a bit of goose chucking too?
That can be a new euphemism: I was chucking my goose over pictures of anyone other than Jodie Marsh last night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't it amazing how Tattlers knew about the application/video/letters for weeks but the Fripps mob are only finding out about it now? It's almost like

That can be a new euphemism: I was chucking my goose over pictures of anyone other than Jodie Marsh last night.
Well I'm sure all of you vegan laydees can have a flicking the bean competition! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't it amazing how Tattlers knew about the application/video/letters for weeks but the Fripps mob are only finding out about it now?

Hope your goose didn't throw up....

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't believe believe best rescue Evah doesn't have records of names and addresses of all the people they have helped.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess Mark must have taken back the grey African parrot that was supposedly "gifted" to Jodie by his grandmother?

She took on over 30 birds back in October (budgies, macaws and parrots) back in October but as usual, doesn't feature them at all now. She might have transferred a couple of them, but honestly what are the chances they're still alive now?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I guess Mark must have taken back the grey African parrot that was supposedly "gifted" to Jodie by his grandmother?

She took on over 30 birds back in October (budgies, macaws and parrots) back in October but as usual, doesn't feature them at all now. She might have transferred a couple of them, but honestly what are the chances they're still alive now?
If Mark had any balls, he would submit evidence to this hearing of why Jodie Marsh is NOT a suitable person :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If Mark had any balls, he would submit evidence to this hearing of why Jodie Marsh is NOT a suitable person :mad:
The problem is she threatens to ruin people and their families. Mark did her bidding and turned out as bad as her. Just like Steph has too. Jodie has a way of sucking people in and making them believe in her until one morning they wake up and are interviewed by the police smell the coffee and by jove they are off and out of the tit show!

Reactions: 15

Are you on about 2 legged creatures per chance !?
Not seen any reptiles lately either....
I reckon the digger that was there was digging a mass grave!!

• Sad
how happy hope use to look before Jodie got bored & stuck her in a cage
What breed is Hope? She looks like the dogs you’d see on American and Canadian farms/ranches that protect the livestock. Their actual job is to be with them at all times unattended and they take their job very seriously. Of course Jodie the Patron Saint of Auschfripps wouldn’t have a notion.

What breed is Hope? She looks like the dogs you’d see on American and Canadian farms/ranches that protect the livestock. Their actual job is to be with them at all times unattended and they take their job very seriously. Of course Jodie the Patron Saint of Auschfripps wouldn’t have a notion.
I think she is some kind of ridgeback although my menopausal brain might have invented that
Either way all dogs need enrichment in their lives. Ie play and walks..

Reactions: 8
You are correct, she is a livestock guardian breed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.