Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is she threatens to ruin people and their families. Mark did her bidding and turned out as bad as her. Just like Steph has too. Jodie has a way of sucking people in and making them believe in her until one morning they wake up and are interviewed by the police smell the coffee and by jove they are off and out of the tit show!
I wouldn't be surprised if the three of them get prosecuted for neglect. Jack’s not said much online, certainly not like Steph who’s admitted to the wait-and-see approach for winter and other tit that a solicitor would be face palming about. Yeah we see you Steph, you're complicit and you deserve a criminal record.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh if she's one of those it is absolutely cruel to lock her up - I learned about them the other day, they literally imprint on the animals they are protecting. That's her family and she's not allowed to be near them, that's made me feel sad. Poor thing.
Screenshot_20240606-223654_Opera.jpg

And now she's stuck in a cage.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Poor Hope. LGDs are amazing working dogs but they’re not for people who don’t know what they’re doing and I reckon Jodie couldn’t handle her which is why she’s been shoved into a pen and forgotten :( Further proof it’s all about her ego and not what’s best for the animals.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
just remembered steph is following in jodies big bad lying ways

the other day after people asked about Enzo the rottie steph said she would show him the next day on his walk but that never happened either
the whole of fripps is one huge lie i cant wait till the general public sees what's really going on there

• Sad
Reactions: 18
just remembered steph is following in jodies big bad lying ways

the other day after people asked about Enzo the rottie steph said she would show him the next day on his walk but that never happened either
the whole of fripps is one huge lie i cant wait till the general public sees what's really going on there
I must have missed this as I've been wondering where Enzo is , he is a beautiful Rottie and he's not been seen or mentioned for ages. Still no updates on Clover either unless I've missed that too.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Roses are red, corpses are blue
Sign the petition or I'll call the police on you. 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Letters of support. How can you write a letter about a place you've never been and only seen online. 💩 💩 dug shite!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.