Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the address to send objecting letters/emails to? Incase of any villagers/genuine rescues etc on here that may be able to send some evidence/back up.

Reactions: 13
Dear The council

Jodie has rescued over eleventy thirteen animals. How many animals have you even rescued? I bet you're not even vegans.

From Steph A happy villager

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she complained that the two objection letters she sought out & blocked the writers of but didn’t know anyone had sent letters objecting to weren’t from the local area & now she wants her followers to send letters? as long as they’re all public so we can have a laugh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s funny how she’s not mentioned in the videos that the letters of support are needed for the DWA license. She’s making it seem like the neighbours are trying to shut the farm down which is probably going to incite hatred from her blind followers on to innocent council members… everyone remembers the PMoney saga

Reactions: 17
In many ways, I love that she just spews whatever she thinks on her socials. But if she is a Community Interest Company, how is slagging off the village going to work for her?

Reactions: 19
It’s funny how she’s not mentioned in the videos that the letters of support are needed for the DWA license. She’s making it seem like the neighbours are trying to shut the farm down which is probably going to incite hatred from her blind followers on to innocent council members… everyone remembers the PMoney saga
Exactly! How are the no doubt gushing messages about how wonderful she is relevant to proving that she is a 'suitable person' to look after wild animals?
---
In many ways, I love that she just spews whatever she thinks on her socials. But if she is a Community Interest Company, how is slagging off the village going to work for her?
I too love how she spews whatever she thinks on her socials! She makes herself look like the absolute twit she is and it amuses me no end 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If the council are going to dismiss some of the villagers concerns as they're based on social media hearsay then the same has to apply to Jodie. 'She does a great job' isn't evidence. The original owner of the genet should write a letter. And the owners of any of the other animals that died.

I've blocked Jodie/Fripps Farm on IG but can see some comments on Instanavigation. There's something that really needs to be pointed out but I'm not going to, for reasons that I'd love to explain but can't. I need to be vague on purpose in case the gullible hordes read Tattle.

Oh, and Jodie says the villagers wrote letters filled with lies. What about the damning and incriminating video, Jodie?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If the council are going to dismiss some of the villagers concerns as they're based on social media hearsay then the same has to apply to Jodie. 'She does a great job' isn't evidence. The original owner of the genet should write a letter. And the owners of any of the other animals that died.

I've blocked Jodie/Fripps Farm on IG but can see some comments on Instanavigation. There's something that really needs to be pointed out but I'm not going to, for reasons that I'd love to explain but can't. I need to be vague on purpose in case the gullible hordes read Tattle.

Oh, and Jodie says the villagers wrote letters filled with lies. What about the damning and incriminating video, Jodie?
Sometimes less is more!

Reactions: 10
hopefully Jaspers owner writes a letter about being verbally accused of neglect & how Jodie stole him off the street when he needed medication. and the owner of the 2 ponies she kidnapped & made some story up about
---
I really want to share that video from her neighbours on her fb post but I’m sure she’s keeping an eye on it atm

• Sad
Reactions: 16
hopefully Jaspers owner writes a letter about being verbally accused of neglect & how Jodie stole him off the street when he needed medication. and the owner of the 2 ponies she kidnapped & made some story up about
---
I really want to share that video from her neighbours on her fb post but I’m sure she’s keeping an eye on it atm
She stole someone’s cat off the street 😳

Reactions: 7
cant you put
---
cant you put it on later and that way some will get to see before she realises

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She stole someone’s cat off the street 😳
Jasper the ginger cat
In a nutshell:

her “friend” found him & took him to Jodie who concluded he was a stray or severely neglected. she took him to a vet & scanned for a chip & he had an owner & a long term medical problem(that he was being treading for) hence his appearance. the owner according to Jodie didn’t want to pick him up right away as she was having dinner, either Jodie made this up or the vets breached GBDR, naturally Jodie said what a horrible woman she was

the son then apparently picked him up & took him home. a few days later he contacted Jodie & asked her to take Jasper as he could see how happy he was at Jodie’s place!

she would post a few pics of him & he’d appear in the background occasionally where he looked worse that when she ‘rescued’ him, this is due to his medical condition and NOT her care of him obviously! eventually she just stopped showing him & in her usual MO ignored it when people asked how he was doing

eventually he was listed on the dead animals page of her website, she’s never publicly acknowledged he’s died or said when it apparently happened but I’m sure it was nobodies fault & couldn’t of been helped & I’m sure she gave him antibiotics…

I believe, happy to be corrected, that he died while at the old place & never made it to the hell of cat cottage
---
found some pics of Jasper when she first rescued him 14th March 2023 & the last post she made about him 26th April 2023

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I haven't been up to date with Jodie's latest bullshit for quite a while and oh my god. I can't believe the state of the hoard farm and all the people blindingly supporting her. Her poor neighbours. I can't believe how bleeping badly she's been treating these animals, but at the same time I'm not surprised. Jodie always gets what Jodie wants, and Jodie always knows best. Every voice of reason is always a fat, ugly, thick, obsessed jealous hater :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How bloody sad 😔 Jodie begging for letters from her followers , hope they can do joined up writing ✍🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a knob 😏 write about how I am the bestest person ever, and I love animals , some to death 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.