Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Save the animals they're being neglected and make sure the occupants of the mortuary are being protected. 🥀

#MabelOnTheSesh #Adam #SexyStocky #Billy #Necro

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Letters of support. How can you write a letter about a place you've never been and only seen online. 💩 💩 dug shite!! 🤣🤣
My head is hurting at the stupidity of her followers.
All she will achieve by this is to prove to UDC how utterly shallow and stupid her support comments are. All based on social media and no factual knowledge.

Reactions: 17
My head is hurting at the stupidity of her followers.
All she will achieve by this is to prove to UDC how utterly shallow and stupid her support comments are. All based on social media and no factual knowledge.
I know just reading some replies on that video. Mentalists!!

Reactions: 8
Presumably Jack has now been ordered to spend his day off setting up fake email accounts to sign the petition and send support emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A new comment on the Fripps petition "to acknowledge the amazing work carried out at Fripps Farm."
Can someone please explain what this woman is actually petitioning for?
It's up to 23 now and I guess 3 of those only signed to comment!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes no sense does it? A petition to recognise the good work, but to what end? Just shows how thick her supporters are, can’t even set up a petition right when they forgot to mention what they’re petitioning for…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It makes no sense does it? A petition to recognise the good work, but to what end? Just shows how thick her supporters are, can’t even set up a petition right when they forgot to mention what they’re petitioning for…
She probably wants a free day at Fripps. It's four acres, love, it'll take all of twenty minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we get a shoutout in the petition comments, please? 💚
Would any Tattler do that kind of thing? 🤐
---
Looks like someone read your mind, Marm.

Best petition EVAH!!!!!!
View attachment 2980053

---
Oh, and if any of the minions see these posts and think that they win because we have to sign the petition to post comments, I'm fully aware of what I was doing as it's more important to get information out there then to worry about a pointless petition.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.