Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a serious note we must all spare a thought for those poor Lemars who must now wait over a month, desperately in need of being rescued 😪
And all because of bloody corrupt VJBs!!
🤣🤣🤣
Right now they’re waving a flag - living in hope that they won’t be going to their new prison. Shambles is been polite- we’d go with tit show! Actually that is far too polite

Reactions: 9
Just saw that 4 minute rant... what a laugh, honestly. Not for a second did she realise that she owns many "two-footed creatures"! How can she sit there talking about how they go above and beyond with their disinfection measures, when she is wearing a clearly-unwashed top.

Is she conflating the DEFRA audit with the council DWA licence? Kind of sounds like it to me. I can't remember when her DEFRA audit was exactly, but I think it was a good bit before she started to take in more exotic animals like the genet?

Reactions: 13
Just saw that 4 minute rant... what a laugh, honestly. Not for a second did she realise that she owns many "two-footed creatures"! How can she sit there talking about how they go above and beyond with their disinfection measures, when she is wearing a clearly-unwashed top.

Is she conflating the DEFRA audit with the council DWA licence? Kind of sounds like it to me. I can't remember when her DEFRA audit was exactly, but I think it was a good bit before she started to take in more exotic animals like the genet?
Remember even if she got approved by DEFRA/APHA they don't inspect cats, dogs, reptiles, exotics etc. She wouldn't let those inspectors in. Probably because they would shut her down in seconds. She can show all the glowing APHA reports she likes they expect the bare minimum conditions to keep livestock alive.

Reactions: 12
Let us not forget all the cats residing in 'cat cottage' poor neglected pedigree moggies that could easily be rehomed but Jodie has forgotten as she moves onwards and upwards in her 'rescue' 🤬
Only the cute kittens that are allowed in the diner of death feature now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Let us not forget all the cats residing in 'cat cottage' poor neglected pedigree moggies that could easily be rehomed but Jodie has forgotten as she moves onwards and upwards in her 'rescue' 🤬
That’s always bothered me why they’re allowed in the house but the poor others are not. Those cats were beautiful Persians and British short hairs. This is what my cat Daisy thinks of you, the tongue out is telling her she’s a bleeping witch ( as my user name states I adore black cats)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I noticed a distant Wolf World sign not long ago.

Wolf World. No joke.

😐

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
That’s always bothered me why they’re allowed in the house but the poor others are not. Those cats were beautiful Persians and British short hairs. This is what my cat Daisy thinks of you, the tongue out is telling her she’s a bleeping witch ( as my user name states I adore black cats)
Me too my original black cat was Rags hence Ragamuffin. Now I have a timid lil FIV black cat Ebony taken her 6 months to trust me. She was used as a kitten machine

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Clover update 4th June: it appears she’s still being kept inside the stable with not enough straw. How long has it been now? I doubt they’ve been let out as Jodie would of definitely filmed the foal’s antics by now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
unless there 7 green acres appear soon she’s got nowhere to put them. a foal running in a rutty paddock? sounds like a broken leg

• Sad
  • Angry
She's begging for letters of support on Fripps Farm Insta Stories.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The lies!!! and the hate!!!!!! FFS. These pesky vile jelus bullies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how you counter the amazing letters sent by the neighbours and charities who are condemning her. They all raise such valid and important points about how inappropriate the garden is for her menagerie and also Jodie’s total lack of experience and frankly abusive methods with some of these animals.
Sure you can sent a placating we love you Jodes email but with little to no facts backing it up others a fangirling rant I can’t see how anyone with half a brain could find in favour of her

• Heart
Shouldn't she be asking for letters of support for all the animals she's helped to rehabilitate and find loving homes for. You know what with being a rescue and everything...oh wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's begging for letters of support on Fripps Farm Insta Stories.

View attachment 2977471
Well no one saw that coming! :D
---
I bet the council can't wait for thousands of letters about baby animawls

View attachment 2977487
"Our council and a FEW villagers have written LOADS of letters," That's quite a contradiction in terms.
She needs to proof read before posting. In the last paragraph "Especially the walkers etc" I think she meant "wankers!" Her followers. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here's mine jodes
Dear council
Jodie is the best evahh rescue and has seventy million rescues at least under her belt. Most she even keeps.
She has marmosets and racoon dogs saved. She let's all the creatures in together to have babies so is just the kindest, knowledgeable rescue in the history of the world evah.
She needs lemurs and all the vile jellus stalker bullying from neighbours is because they all want to be her.
I fear she may have the meltdown of the century without them so ignore the objections and let her do her job of using them for social media.
Thanks
Miss V

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear council

Jodie is the BEST EVAH!!!!! My favourite things are when she took her meerkat down the pub and wanked off that Alpaca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Celebrity endorsements should totally work!

Hello Council Dahlings,

'ere! Wot you fink you're playin' at, Jodie is the best animal rescuer evaaaaaaah. She only hires the fittest buildahs, dahling, and lets me come round to perve over them any time I like.

Love & sparkles,
Louis Spence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here's mine jodes
Dear council
Jodie is the best evahh rescue and has seventy million rescues at least under her belt. Most she even keeps.
She has marmosets and racoon dogs saved. She let's all the creatures in together to have babies so is just the kindest, knowledgeable rescue in the history of the world evah.
She needs lemurs and all the vile jellus stalker bullying from neighbours is because they all want to be her.
I fear she may have the meltdown of the century without them so ignore the objections and let her do her job of using them for social media.
Thanks
Miss V
Under her infamous army belts you mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.