Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched the foal and clover "release" from stable I know nothing if horses but they looked so scared , surely they should have been left to quietly come out and have a wander round the only bit of grass available to then for a half hour stint

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have just watched the foal and clover "release" from stable I know nothing if horses but they looked so scared , surely they should have been left to quietly come out and have a wander round the only bit of grass available to then for a half hour stint
You already know so much more than Ms Marsh!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Steph is just as thick as Jodie attempting to get Kaos out of the stable straight away instead of standing back and just letting him leave when he felt safe to do so. Jodie blocked the door filming no wonder he wouldn’t leave. They traumatised him before leaving him alone to do it himself. Steph you’re a clueless horse owner!! What was the rush? Absolutely no need to try to push him out the door when he’s unhandled and doesn’t understand what you’re asking him to do and frightened that his mother has gone. It just shows they’ve never even been for a walk in 3 weeks. You should both be ashamed of yourselves 😡 The state of that poor mare!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Where is the paddock grass maintenance - where is even the most basic pasture management? They have been grazed to barren soil. The horse manure lays around in piles. I can't see how she can rest, reseed any of the land when she has so many bleeping animals. These pastures will be contaminated with worm eggs and all sorts of nasty diseases. Poor horses all seem to be on edge. The carefully angled shots appear to show a nice green paddock but when she panned out half of it was barren. Soon the whole paddock will be bare soil. And then what? Does she have any green fields left? Come winter every animal will be knee deep in cold wet mud and faeces.
She has 3 acres. That's all. This land is horse sick beyond belief. The small paddock has no chance of recovery with that number of animals turned out permanently.
---
And blocked me.
And me!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Can I suggest that the links that were included on the first page of this thread are copied into the next one too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I suggest that the links that were included on the first page of this thread are copied into the next one too.
New thread. I forgot to add the video link. I'll add it now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.