Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is she not embarrassed to publicly show that?!! I’d be mortified, she can’t even clean up the tea mug rings🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
how is she not embarrassed to publicly show that?!! I’d be mortified, she can’t even clean up the tea mug rings🤢
I was just going to say the same. How is she not mortified? Her house is a filthy shithole. Her excuses will be that it’s a “working farm” (it’s not) and that she’s dedicating all her time to the animals (she’s not).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cleaning the kitchen won't get rid of the mice.
Stuffing that big hole in the cupboard with bags won't get rid of the mice.

What's mouthy vegan Jodie going to do?

Reactions: 14
So many questions!

Why didn't she sort a cleaner sooner? She could happily pay for someone to come daily.

How are her friends hanging around in that shithole? Would you? I wouldn't want to eat or drink a thing there.

How is other people cleaning and painting for you a busy day?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I was just going to say the same. How is she not mortified? Her house is a filthy shithole. Her excuses will be that it’s a “working farm” (it’s not) and that she’s dedicating all her time to the animals (she’s not).
Thing is unless she gets pest control in to sort the mice infestation out then they will continue to piss & tit everywhere so this will just be a temporary fix & soon be back in the same state!
---
Her cats are rubbish mousers if that is the state of her kitchen
I wonder if that’s why she lets a couple
of them in the main house instead of the usual locked away in cat cottage

Reactions: 12
Thing is unless she gets pest control in to sort the mice infestation out then they will continue to piss & tit everywhere so this will just be a temporary fix & soon be back in the same state!
---

I’m thinking of the white one and the 2 black ones she’s always cuddling on the bench seat in the window where she does most of her stories.

Reactions: 8
Arh! She has peppermint balls to repel the mice?? So the mice take one whiff of the peppermint ball and go :sick: "I'll have a shag instead!"
With mouse urine and droppings everywhere the kitchen must have stunk to high heaven. Even the bins are overflowing FGS.
Stuffing the massive hole at the back of the kitchen unit with bags will do the trick. NOT! We had mice gnaw through plastic water pipes in our last house.
Has she any idea how quickly mice multiply?
Now she has an upset stomach. Quelle surprise! Her whole house and lifestyle is a pandemic waiting to happen. She only has herself to blame and the vet did warn her when she was in the consulting room and therefore their responsibility. Well done that vet!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Where do you even start with this arrogant filthy minger, my goodness.
IIRC, she did have an organiser come in but I think they only did her makeup room?

She has been bloody lucky to avoid infection until now, so I'm afraid this serves her right. This selfish brat is putting Jack & Steph at risk as well ift hey come into the house. There is NO flipping way I would post a photo of my kitchen online to show off all the mouse poo.

She just does not seem to care?! I don't understand that mindset at all. She lives in what was a beautiful dream house in the countryside and she has bleeping trashed the tit out of it within the first year. Easy to see she didn't pay for it herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Omg she is laying on a bed in her filthy jumper that she's had on since yesterday, that's covered in god knows what.... honestly I have no words, the cross contamination and bacteria spreading is is full mode 🤢🤮

• Sick
---

But she saved all those baby mice and stuck paintbrushes down their throats. They're showing gratitude and moving in. Why would she let her cats kill her baby mice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her friends will be absolutely disgusted but won’t say anything or face a fallout. I’m shocked that Hannah girl even stayed overnight. I bet the cleaner is doing it all for free aswell I wonder if she even told her about the mice! Why would you publicise that you have diarrhoea after showing the state of your house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Like people say she won't get rid by cleaning, we had mice once and my house is pretty clean and I kept it immaculate once we realised but it doesn't deter them, no matter how much mint cleaning products you use! We had to posion them (sorry, not sorry) obvs she can't do that with her having other animals.

If only she knew someone that had an entire room full to the brim of cats that could help get rid and keep them away...

• Haha
  • Heart
OK, who posted this under a pic of her and Weller on FB:

Omg how have I not heard your fantastic baby news
1f62e.png
Oh Jodie I am so so happy for you, what a lovely life that baby is gonna have on that farm surrounded by Animals, I think there is no better upbringing.
Huge Congratulations Jodie
2764.png

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha