Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie walked in to find Mark wanking furiously over pics of Claire with her one tit out in the newly organised spare room displaying her collection of the bestest hats evah, he was wearing one of her eleventymillion mac lipsticks and had Mabel in a headlock. Jodie burst into hysterical tears vomited in the sink then collapsed heaving on the floor. Police have been informed.
This needs to go in the Wiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mark strikes me as the kind of wrong’un who wanks over women with both tits out, tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Mark said he had enough and the constant throwback photo's are an attempt to show Mark the "real Jodie Marsh" and no one dumps Zoo pinup Jodie Marsh. Jodie had a sulk for a few days but now she's BACK.

View attachment 2801222
Oh duck my life, not another Round of photos of Jodie going to see increasingly overweight Elvis impersonators with a new group of friends living her best life EVAH.

Shall we have a bingo on what can top “he likes to duck dead people” as reasons why Mark was the worst EVAH.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw a dry robe wanker in the wild today, in a hospital of all places !!! I hope they were on their way to have it surgically removed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck my life, not another Round of photos of Jodie going to see increasingly overweight Elvis impersonators with a new group of friends living her best life EVAH.

Shall we have a bingo on what can top “he likes to duck dead people” as reasons why Mark was the worst EVAH.
duck me more photos of the has-been "happy international woman's day remember you can do anything if you set your mind to it." Yeah except keeping your animals alive.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Current state of cow paddock before newbie enters 😔

IMG_8117.jpeg

What do we think she is building? Or is it drainage?

IMG_8118.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s back feeding animals prepackaged, expensive fruit and veg while begging for money. Do the bikers not call round with stock any more? I don’t know why she doesn’t bulk buy at a wholesaler.

Reactions: 13
She’s back feeding animals prepackaged, expensive fruit and veg while begging for money. Do the bikers not call round with stock any more? I don’t know why she doesn’t bulk buy at a wholesaler.
Someone else (I can't remember who so apologies to whoever it was) pointed out ages ago that she has no concept of budgeting or living within her means. Everything she buys HAS to be expensive because in Jodie's head that means it's the best. Or she'll make bets she can easily win so she gets stuff for free, and in her head that proves her IQ of eleventy million.

Reactions: 15
Someone else (I can't remember who so apologies to whoever it was) pointed out ages ago that she has no concept of budgeting or living within her means. Everything she buys HAS to be expensive because in Jodie's head that means it's the best. Or she'll make bets she can easily win so she gets stuff for free, and in her head that proves her IQ of eleventy million.
except the bet to get the dog trainer to 10k followers😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.