Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get 20kg of horse carrots for £2.50 from Dunmow!
There seems to be lots of meat suppliers online? I’m pretty sure she could work out a delivery deal with a butcher or fruit stall here. The amount of money wasted on this and using smaller hay bales is literally thousands! I really hope she recycles the plastic! 😞
Doesn't she throw the plastic and all the other rubbish in a corner of the property and then occasionally get someone in to clear it all away in an undeclared ad?

Reactions: 15
she has such a god complex, always thinks she knows best & wont be told otherwise

It's like when she took the tawny owl in and didn't get any veterinary advice. It had a damaged wing from falling down the chimney. She tried to release it, it couldn't fly. She still didn't get veterinary advice. The poor thing was kept captive much longer until she finally looked at the bloody wing which was damaged. This is neglect. Any vet or wildlife rescue would have taken this owl on. Instead Jodie pretended to have the knowledge and now that poor bird is sentenced to a life of hell.
Let's then go to the "baby" hedgehog. It was water boarded and force syringe fed milk. She said she would give it antibiotics and pain relief without even the knowledge of it's age, weight or dietary requirements. It wasn't a baby, but a juvenile close to adulthood.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Her ignorance combined with her arrogance makes for a dangerous combination. She would rather her animals suffer and/or die than be proven wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 25
There are too many examples to list of her absolute incompetence that has led to the death and neglect of those poor animals. It gets too much sometimes... especially when her braindead fans lap up the bullshit. It's like 'how is this still going on???'

• Sad
Reactions: 21
But the animals are so happy, Jodie said so!
Shes literally picked a vulnerable group who can’t speak up for themselves.

Video of Hayley and Hope this evening. Why is Hope living in that outdoor enclosure!? She is literally a dog (no argument about her being a "wild wolf" etc) so why in a big caged run outside?! Hayley trying to hump Jodie and rough play because she's probably bored shitless. Can't see any enrichment toys or anything in there, just a fenced outdoor enclosure for them to pace up and down all day 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Every excuse why she can't go and buy bulk unpackaged fruit veg and meat as they are so isolated, but can get beauty treatments

as the saying goes, making it make sense!

Also as someone mentioned on her insta why is she feeding native animals fruit all year when they would only get that at certain times.

Did they or did Jodie take down the video of them revving at Fripps with the facemasks on?

1710141704531.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Every excuse why she can't go and buy bulk unpackaged fruit veg and meat as they are so isolated, but can get beauty treatments

as the saying goes, making it make sense!

Also as someone mentioned on her insta why is she feeding native animals fruit all year when they would only get that at certain times.

Did they or did Jodie take down the video of them revving at Fripps with the facemasks on?

View attachment 2807936
“Sunday Funday” is, at best, noise pollution for the neighbours but realistically at this point, it is intimidation. Kinda outweighs giving out a few kilos of rotten veg to grifters on the karma scales.

The prepackaged veg situation is just bizarre. The only logical thing I can think of from a business perspective is that there is a cash flow issue. I saw this a lot in my previous job; businesses struggling with cash flow would buy more expensive in the long term because they couldn’t afford the outlay for bulk but these were businesses that were on their arse and scrabbling….it’s either that or she is a lazy, entitled auld cow who doesn’t know the value of money because she’s never had to spend her own and therefore continues to piss away like Cyril Sneer knowing her enablers will provide….

Reactions: 18
“Sunday Funday” is, at best, noise pollution for the neighbours but realistically at this point, it is intimidation. Kinda outweighs giving out a few kilos of rotten veg to grifters on the karma scales.

The prepackaged veg situation is just bizarre. The only logical thing I can think of from a business perspective is that there is a cash flow issue. I saw this a lot in my previous job; businesses struggling with cash flow would buy more expensive in the long term because they couldn’t afford the outlay for bulk but these were businesses that were on their arse and scrabbling….it’s either that or she is a lazy, entitled auld cow who doesn’t know the value of money because she’s never had to spend her own and therefore continues to piss away like Cyril Sneer knowing her enablers will provide….

Seems like Jodie has that account of mine blocked as can see the cringy bikers revving on my other account. I say cringy as it is, I'm from a biker family. You only do that for the benefit of small children when you do a charity drive past.

I think she doesn't care because it's not her money she is wasting. With fruit and veg, you cannot do a huge bulk buy ( except for a few things that store really well like carrots apples etc) as its a product that goes off fast but she could easily buy a week's worth at a time fresh directly from Spitalfields ( grab from rush hour, the early hours would be faster ) or find a greengrocer who she could buy from who goes to Spitalfields a few times a week The last option would work better in the warmer months as it will go off faster. but less fast than supermarket produce

Don't tell me there are no farms or farm shops around her area! It is the countryside Even my brother who lives on the outskirts of greater London has farms and farm shops near him.

1710145411504.png

All that plastic is another thing that shows she isn't vegan, she just doesn't eat meat. huge difference

Reactions: 13
claims to live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fields, forests & nowhere local to buy veg yet at the same time has a whole village against her. doesn’t have time to go to a supermarket but has time for non vegan facials & filming crappy videos with Nicky Johnson while she’s there. she can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 16
WTF, Dunmow isn’t the middle of nowhere. What is she on about 🙄
Yes, and less than an hour's drive away from the UK's largest fruit and veg market, it's all on her doorstep but poor Jodie has to get it from Amazon .
---
oh look

1710153675875.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She always acted like she lived in the deep deep countryside even when she lived at her parents and was about 10 mins away from Brentwood High Street.

• Haha
New story up....did you know that rescuing and buying mean the same thing....learn some new everyday....must tell my daughter that the puppy she bought with her own money was actually rescued from the breeder 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes now "rescued" a Highland cow that's been living "on its own by a river" for FIVE YEARS (and has been fine?) and....the farmer that owned the cow charged her £800 to rescue it. So you bought a cow. Didn't rescue it at all! And to add a Highland cow to her swamp with no room as it is!!! I despair 😭

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.