Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaaaaaat?!

All those years living in the country and she doesn't realise that she is a townie mug. They see her coming alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I rescued a bag of groceries from Tesco yesterday. And then I rescued some petrol to put in the car. The wedding anniversary is coming up soon. Maybe I'll do some online rescuing for the OH.
---
Thread title suggestion:

If Jodie says 'rescue' it means that she's buying
If Jodie's lips move then you know that she's lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Why had the farmer not shot the cow prior to jodie making her rescue missing - 5 yrs its been roaming and then she comes along to 'rescue' it and all of a sudden rather then him shoot it he will take £800 .... I smell bulls#it

Reactions: 19
she reminds me of them nurses the “angel of death” like Beverly Allitt & Lucy letby but for animals.

she does all this tit to make herself look and feel better and get copious amounts of praise.
And then when they die/she kills them she makes out like she did EVERYTHING possible to save them so people think she’s a hero.

Honestly the woman needs medical help.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why had the farmer not shot the cow prior to jodie making her rescue missing - 5 yrs its been roaming and then she comes along to 'rescue' it and all of a sudden rather then him shoot it he will take £800 .... I smell bulls#it
Should we assume that Jodie offered Parge's/donated money so she could have it and other legit rescues couldn't?

Reactions: 10
Should we assume that Jodie offered Parge's/donated money so she could have it and other legit rescues couldn't?
surely it was the highest bidder (being her) it would cost the farmer to shoot and disposal, she has seen, wanted and offered and the brat has got her way

Reactions: 12
WTF she has no room for another large animal.

Her fans have no idea ( actually they don't care to know) that every time she gets another animal, another flood of donations comes in.

Rinse repeat , its like bait isn't it

Reactions: 9
just watched the cow story; so he’s super friendly & came over to them for a stroke when they had food but also in the same video nobody could catch him for 5 years🤔 he also was crashing through barbed wire cutting himself & nearly fell in the river. I’ll admit I’m no cow expert but he doesn’t look like a highland cow either? also Jodie the mathematical genius “if 800 of you give one pound, that’s eight hundred pounds”

Attachments

Reactions: 15
just watched the cow story; so he’s super friendly & came over to them for a stroke when they had food but also in the same video nobody could catch him for 5 years🤔 he also was crashing through barbed wire cutting himself & nearly fell in the river. I’ll admit I’m no cow expert but he doesn’t look like a highland cow either? also Jodie the mathematical genius “if 800 of you give one pound, that’s eight hundred pounds”
If you search highland cow in Sawbridgeworth. Seems like he was well known and living his life. Photos of him in actual grass. Now he's moved into her mud bogs. Funny she will pay £800 for a cow then struggle to feed him next week and will be filming a video asking for more hay.
---
Also the farmer managed to keep him alive for 11 years and now Jodie will struggle to feed him every month. Maybe it wasn't quite the rescue she makes out.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
We all know what Jodie's politics are like. Maybe she didn't say highland cow but she said 'Heil, and cow'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you search highland cow in Sawbridgeworth. Seems like he was well known and living his life. Photos of him in actual grass. Now he's moved into her mud bogs. Funny she will pay £800 for a cow then struggle to feed him next week and will be filming a video asking for more hay.
---
Also the farmer managed to keep him alive for 11 years and now Jodie will struggle to feed him every month. Maybe it wasn't quite the rescue she makes out.
If they were unable to catch him for 5 years that means he hasn't been TB tested either. She struggled to keep a goat in. Happy animals don't challenge fences. That is going to be one very unhappy, very large animal.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
ALL the people in the area contacted her to "rescue" the cow? Did any of them offer Fripps money to take that on? Unlikely...

Reactions: 10
ALL the people in the area contacted her to "rescue" the cow? Did any of them offer Fripps money to take that on? Unlikely...

Never seen it mentioned in her comments anywhere I see all the time comments for help for various animals and them saying we have tried to message you many times. So I'm calling BS

Reactions: 11
WTF she has no room for another large animal.

Her fans have no idea ( actually they don't care to know) that every time she gets another animal, another flood of donations comes in.

Rinse repeat , its like bait isn't it
I know one Jodie is more then enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously though .. who’s first thought if their dad has stopped breathing is to get someone to record it 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.