Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well from the well thumbed book of Jodie he will have been with her for fame, probably stole all her money, (we will forget any free labour he provided for the abattoir because that obviously doesn’t count), possibly abusive,… the list goes on and it’s so predictable.
These silly guys think it’s all fun and exciting until they piss her off and then the slander and abuse stories all come out. She is an absolute career ender with her accusations

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just going to add that foxes are generally solitary animals, but that fact isn’t a concern for Jodie 😏

I've never seen a fox anywhere near another fox TBH.

Also cats, I've had them all my life and no way are those cats happy in that place together. Those who lived together before maybe but it takes a long time for cats to accept others and many never do. I bet a lot of fighting goes on in that room

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I see the pic of her dressed as that Silverback Gorilla and talking about her Bessie’s on OF has been unpinned from her Insta profile.

Reactions: 10
I dread to think how many more animals she’ll have by next winter in those paddocks! 👎🏼

View attachment 2799636
It is almost like she doesn’t realise that that is the legal maximum, not a challenge. We also know she won’t farm this land to what is required for the animals to have a safe and happy life.

She has created an animal rescue that the animals actually need rescuing from. Has the stupid witch misunderstood what the title means?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Off subject a bit but could someone correct me if I’m wrong. I read somewhere that Jodie once had 2 dogs, one died and she had the other healthy dog put to sleep because she thought the remaining dog would not cope without the one that died. Does anyone know of that is true

Reactions: 7
Off subject a bit but could someone correct me if I’m wrong. I read somewhere that Jodie once had 2 dogs, one died and she had the other healthy dog put to sleep because she thought the remaining dog would not cope without the one that died. Does anyone know of that is true
it’s mentioned here

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Shes back at the aesthetic beauty place because she NEVER spends time on herself does she lol. Wonder what they think of her going in there after not showering for 3 days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Mark said he had enough and the constant throwback photo's are an attempt to show Mark the "real Jodie Marsh" and no one dumps Zoo pinup Jodie Marsh. Jodie had a sulk for a few days but now she's BACK.

1000010005.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Mark said he had enough and the constant throwback photo's are an attempt to show Mark the "real Jodie Marsh" and no one dumps Zoo pinup Jodie Marsh. Jodie had a sulk for a few days but now she's BACK.

View attachment 2801222
She’s totally narc’ing it up too, I reckon she got arrested by the old bill, interviewed under caution at the least, which suggests criminal harrassment - I’ve got a theory (that it’s a demon) that the bikers thought fun and games until then, I bet they’re still friends with people on the force and know more about the story now. So feeling sorry for herself - que to 20 yo throwbacks

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2801222
Yeah, that's Jodie Bingo. It's official then.

@Mark - be ready to read torrents of vile character assassination and mean digs at your gentleman area by Jodie.
But tbh, you did very well to last this long with a woman you never seemed to like.

Reactions: 18
She’s totally narc’ing it up too, I reckon she got arrested by the old bill, interviewed under caution at the least, which suggests criminal harrassment - I’ve got a theory (that it’s a demon) that the bikers thought fun and games until then, I bet they’re still friends with people on the force and know more about the story now. So feeling sorry for herself - que to 20 yo throwbacks
They're probably not that bothered they can't wait to go out riding apparently 🙄
1000010021.jpg
1000010019.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.