Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Original SoulMate Kyle

And Parge who fronted the money for her new house (and probably for some of the animals. He definitely took a pony when Jodie couldn't deal with it). Billy genuinely worked hard at Fripps, credit where due.
What a narc. All me me me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate everything she stands for and does at the minute , she's making me not proud to be vegan and her cesspit farm makes me so sad , domestic dogs cooped up and living outside overcrowding and no idea of how to manage anything she's well in above her head but will keep collecting so she can give the tins a rattle and a sob story , I would love to tell her what I think but have done before and got blocked ( standard )

• Heart
So…..just musing….but the poem about Hamish…

Do you remember who also liked to write poems? Usually about us, granted.

Yep…the one-titted, Vanilla Ice wannabe ex-bff herself….

✍🏻Clare📝

Could it be her?

• Haha

lola2505

Can’t believe how many think she is brilliant, absolute bunch of bellends
When she first started fripps I did think it was such a good thing and really made me see her in a different light HOW WRONG WAS I?? couple of months in you see the hoarding for what it is her personal zoo

Opinionated

VIP Member
I thought Jodie insisted there wasn’t mud at fripps and she’s got plenty of fields with grass it’s just you trolls saying that 👀 nos she wants 100k to make sure next year there’s no mud 🤦🏼‍♀️ she hasn’t a clue what comes out of her mouth

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Who will be maintaining the height of the hedge? It will need trimming once or twice each year, so will Jack be doing that or will her followers be paying for a professional?

Nice to see Jodie doing some work for once (carrying 3 pots) 🙃
We had them around two sides of the manege. Previous owner planted them. I used to put a pallet on the tractor forks and get lifted up. My partner had the easy job of driving while I attacked the hedge. I hated that bloody hedge.
---
It seems they are not all "sheeple" in Sawbridgeworth.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Taking on more foxes and another cow!!! Begging for more money as needs to build bigger enclosures. How about you just stop accepting every animal you can get your hands on just to cram them in to your already overcrowded cesspit of a garden. I wish someone with a drone would do a flyover so we can see the full scale of all the enclosures, animals & land

Raggamuffin

There are too many examples to list of her absolute incompetence that has led to the death and neglect of those poor animals. It gets too much sometimes... especially when her braindead fans lap up the bullshit. It's like 'how is this still going on???'

• Sad

NotClaire

She’s absolutely clueless about horses! That was almost a nasty bite from Ralph after she tried to give him a kiss so he’s clearly very sick of her doing that. His ears being flat back afterwards is not a good sign as he’s telling her to go away. He’s a young Welsh Section D breed and will get a lot worse if he’s not handled correctly and taught manners. I can’t believe she just laughed like it was ok, he will do it again 100% as he wasn’t corrected. He’s still young and learning, it’s such a shame he’s with a bunch of novices 👎🏼

• Sad

EL1976

Bunch of VJB's. I'm off to order me a dry robe
I actually quite like the camo/pink one. I’ll get my dryrobe coat and see myself out…
---
Some more gold comments from the FB post

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Raggamuffin

I think Jodie would be better off sticking her old hot pics round by her chip fryer as opposed to the fruit fridge

• Haha