Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
does she not bother with any content anymore
is she getting bored having to supply content to keep the donations coming in
she can’t make any! the fields are a sea of mud, the dogs are kept in an outside concrete run, there’s 20 unkempt cats shoved in an out building, the reptiles are freezing to death, the birds hate her & a bunch of animals are MIA. all she can get away with showing is the kittens in the diner & old pics before the fripps flood of 2024

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

TwistedSister24

she reminds me of them nurses the “angel of death” like Beverly Allitt & Lucy letby but for animals.

she does all this shit to make herself look and feel better and get copious amounts of praise.
And then when they die/she kills them she makes out like she did EVERYTHING possible to save them so people think she’s a hero.

Honestly the woman needs medical help.

• Heart

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
What decade does this mad bitch live in? I swear she is stuck in a time warp of the late 90s/early 00s where a naked calendar would be daring and of interest.

A hill I will absolutely die on when it comes to Jodie is that she hates women. Her internal misogyny is off the scale.

No one is arsed Jodie, and if a cheap stunt of flashing your labia had got the money and attention you constantly require, we wouldn’t be in the fucking mess of a death camp and you would still be getting rimmed by boy band members.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I know all the animals have it shit at fripps except Jodie but Hamish is really going to suffer 💔 He has gone from roaming free with lots of land & vegetation to a postage stamp of mud.

• Sad
  • Angry

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
She finds it funny but does she not see how her friends might feel at being put through the test. What must her other friends be thinking, do they all get put under scrutiny.

Her friend very high up in the police….wonder how exaggerated that is, probably means the security guard K.Angel, or the dog trainer that likes to think he’s the police
It's like she was emotionally stunted at 14 years old. If you knew a vicar, she'd know the Pope. If you had a black cat, she'd have a blacker one. Oh! And let's not forget that old playground favourite, my dad's bigger than your dad! Grow up.
---
I know exactly who this very very very high up policeman is and I don’t think Jack would be too happy that she’s banding that about!
And is he very, very, very high up or just very? Do the number of verys go on the number of stripes?

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Just watched her rant...some observations -

1) She looked like she'd been crying.

2) I think the 'friend' she refers too in the facetime wanking dilemma is actually her. She seemed pretty angry about all that.

3) So a woman wanking on facetime would be "disgusting and gross" but it's ok for her to do it on OnlyFans (there's a pic I won't post here from Fapello which shows she posted a pic on OF of her shaven minge with a vibrator right next to it. There's videos too that I didn't watch)

4) She mentions her "dry spell" when she couldn't get a casual shag for love nor money. Men are pervs, you could dig a small hole in the ground, point to it and say "Look! A hole!" and some bloke would stick their dick in it. Men aren't that fussy. Even if a woman looks like the back end of a bus with a face like a bag of spanners she can get a shag from someone. That she couldn't find anyone to shag her speaks volumes about how repulsive she is.

5) Her underbite gets worse by the day, all I can see is her bottom set of teeth when she talks.

6) Jodie, not all older single women are looking for friends with benefits arrangements. Stop making out we're all lust crazed commitment phobes. Many of us had enough of all that in our youth and don't want to carry on like that in our 40's.

7) She's a desperate old boot to be publicly pleading for men to "slide into her DM's" because she's "soooo horny".

• Haha
  • Sick

GeraldsRevenge

She liked this reply too lol MARK WAS A MISOGYNISTIC PIG!!! CONFIRMED BY JM HERSELF WITH A LIKE!!! 🤣

Mark, if you're reading this, I thought you were pretty hot and seemed really nice and chilled. If you have a thorough, THOROUGH, wash to get JM off you I'd be happy to treat you nicely and not belittle you. I'm a size 10. Let me know 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
she has such a god complex, always thinks she knows best & wont be told otherwise

It's like when she took the tawny owl in and didn't get any veterinary advice. It had a damaged wing from falling down the chimney. She tried to release it, it couldn't fly. She still didn't get veterinary advice. The poor thing was kept captive much longer until she finally looked at the bloody wing which was damaged. This is neglect. Any vet or wildlife rescue would have taken this owl on. Instead Jodie pretended to have the knowledge and now that poor bird is sentenced to a life of hell.
Let's then go to the "baby" hedgehog. It was water boarded and force syringe fed milk. She said she would give it antibiotics and pain relief without even the knowledge of it's age, weight or dietary requirements. It wasn't a baby, but a juvenile close to adulthood.

• Sad
  • Angry

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
Surely even if she was allowed then the animals would have no grazing? She should team up with Tower Hill and join forces Tower Hill has an amazing place but low donations. Jodie should just have the smaller animals and pass the larger ones on. I feel sick every time someone says donated on Jodie's SM and hardly anyone posts on Tower hill. She not only loves but respects those animals she has
No sorry she shouldn’t team up with anyone. She should stop hoarding animals full stop. Everything she does has to be in excess. I don’t give a fuck how many glittery poncy hats she has or how many wellies in all the colours EVAH but animals NO.

Have a dog and maybe a cat. Give them them the best life EVAH and use your ‘profile’ to highlight the plight of genuine rescue centres.

The Exotic Pet Refuge posted today that they’d been to all of their usual food donation places and there was nothing left. They’re appealing for any fresh fruit and veg. It turned my stomach thinking about all the stuff that’s been taken to Fripps and how much of that has probably been skipped.

• Sad
  • Wow

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
Just been watching a video where she says she started Fripps on her own and had absolutely no help at all in the early days, but now employs two people ( Jack and Steph)

Hello, did you forget about Billy who did the work of 10?

• Heart

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
New vids up in the cat hell hole cottage, with one (I think she said Maggie?) Jumping onto her for cuddles. Suuuuper friendly and cuddly, what a shame she is confined to that tiny room with very little human interaction. She could very easily be rehomed and get all the cuddles she obviously wants :(
We have a cat that behaves like Maggie. I always said we should have called him Velcro.
I can't imagine what a boring, dull life those cats lead. Our's have been for a walk with the dog this morning and just come back from a walk up the lane to check the post box. They will be chasing each other up trees while I am in the garden. I don't have to keep saying "I love you" to them because the way they live means they know it already.

• Heart
  • Sad

NotClaire

I’m really shocked on Filthy it shows she padlocks Maximus in his stable overnight! What if there was a fire and someone without a key had to get him out quickly? That’s just a big no in the horse world! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
Where the fuck does she think visitors are going to park? She has no car parking space. Is she hoping to use the green space opposite? Wtf?
It's just a carrot, she knows she won't ever open it to the public. Keep the mugs fans paying for her lifestyle though

Reactions: 21

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
What the fracking frack! I’ve never seen pigs up to their stomach in mud. How is this even allowed to happen?
Don't worry. The pigs have a hard standing that they don't use much and they made the mud themselves...

Jodie passive aggressively feeding bread to the pigs:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

Diddikins

VIP Member
Just been watching a video where she says she started Fripps on her own and had absolutely no help at all in the early days, but now employs two people ( Jack and Steph)

Hello, did you forget about Billy who did the work of 10?
And Claire who was there from the beginning too. Not to mention her mum and dads friend Alison that she called The Oracle.

• Heart