Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Hamish the Highland may have been in a field on his own but there were possibly other cattle on the farm too. It also seems he was well known and possibly a local legend, after all he had survived 11 years. I think he was quite near the local tow path. His mate died five years ago in a freak accident. An accident doesn’t always spell neglect and anyway haven’t numerous FF residents died or been injured in freak accidents.

From checking out the local page his owner died a couple years back but he is now tended to daily by the owners son, and checked daily by the local houseboat (I assume) residents and also walkers keep an eye on him. He was clearly in a large field with plenty of vegetation, now he’ll probably NEVER have the luxury of grass again. Posts from last year would imply a few do gooders got involved and hence he ended up at fripps. If Jodie wanted the best for this boy why didn’t she get him to Tower Hill Stables who she was recently promoting. They have a Highland herd he could have joined and acres of grazing, a far more superior life than he can ever have at Fripps.

Also it is a legal requirement that all cattle movements must be recorded so they can be traced at ALL times through a cattle tracing system. Hamish does not appear to be tagged. You cannot record anything without tags, he must be tagged prior to any movement…..but then Jodie knows what she’s doing.

Regarding her old property and a for sale sign being spotted. I think the neighbours house was on the market recently. Probably getting out whilst they can as the noise and smell has subsided from Jodie’s….they’re probably concerned she might go back

View attachment 2809744View attachment 2809745View attachment 2809746View attachment 2809747View attachment 2809748View attachment 2809749View attachment 2809750View attachment 2809751View attachment 2809752View attachment 2809753View attachment 2809754View attachment 2809755View attachment 2809756View attachment 2809757View attachment 2809758View attachment 2809759
View attachment 2809763View attachment 2809765View attachment 2809767
View attachment 2809742
---
View attachment 2809783

View attachment 2809784View attachment 2809785View attachment 2809789View attachment 2809790View attachment 2809791
Hamish will be another Gerald 2.0. He will want to wander and graze and see the neighbouring field's and try to get past. The fences at buttercup's don't even look that strong but Gerald seems happy and content, so doesn't need to smash down a fence.

Poor Hamish, whilst it seems his previous home had a few issues. It was a palace compared to his tiny patch of mud and no grass.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

GlitterFluff

Oh Ralph HATES HER 🤣 "he's the cheekiest!" No, he hates you.
Please try harder next time, Ralphie!

On a serious note - horse bites HURT. Ralph is trapped in a quagmire and bored out of his brain. She thoroughly deserved that - laughing it off in front of the camera but next time she might not be so lucky.

We've all said it a million times but I dread to think what their hooves are like :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
I have been doing one-off donations to Tower hill Stables because I felt what they do goes above and beyond everything they do is totally for the animals no new room every time they have an SFAP or to raise for vet bills or a rescue (are we the only ones who find that odd?)

Anyway, I've set up a monthly DD for Tower Hill and they can thank Jodie and her fake rescue for that. Im going to keep spreading the word until people see how different these rescues are and the sooner they do the sooner Jodie Marsh can fuck off and let real rescues take her animals for the best life ever.

Two highlands are rescued at the same time one ( from different places) is at Fripps and one Towerhill and their life will be like one in the slums of a poor country and the other in a luxury hotel

1711014297304.png

The luxury hotel
They have cover and free-standing. Jodie could have had something like this if only she had moved further out and had a smaller home she would have got so much more for her other people's money

How can that lady in the photo with Jodie's Hamish not see she has made that animal's life worse, how can she not see he was taken from grass and is now like the others, ankle or even knee deep in mud and not even just cow shit but other species of animal as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
A naked calendar of failed celebrity wannabes? Fucks sake. That is tragic. 🤮

Its not like the naked WI calendar that was done with humour and was so unexpected. This calendar is just reality ‘stars’ who no longer get work. There’s no humour. It’s not going to be tantalising. It’s grim.

She’s stuck in the 90s when naked calendars probably did well. Now with only fans and stuff, they are obsolete.

eta: how many times do we think she will feature in this calendar?

• Haha
I hope she gets some come back for shooting her mouth off about that copper. She is so immature and foolish.
if he is her friend, he is a bigger fool.

Diddikins

VIP Member
It must be a massive shock to those cats. They literally used to live in her house with her all comfortable and getting lots of cuddles and being treated like the pets they were. Now they’ve just been slung in a dirty room with a load of other cats, thrown food every so often and left to fend for themselves.

• Sad
  • Angry

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I think hope would love to live in a nice warm house more. Didn't she get rescued from Romania or somewhere. They usually live crappy lives in kennels until someone in the UK can adopt or foster. She's living like a dog back in her home country. Hope looks miserable.
Hope looks very depressed. She can't even be bothered to interact. It's heartbreaking.
---
They're called almos or arnos or something like that. Probably think she's amazing
I don't understand why people hand animals over to her. Surely they would ask to check out where the animals are going to live. It's like people are desperate to pass their problem onto someone else with no consideration of the animal's future well being. I would rather PTS than rehome to Fripp's.
---
This video from TikTok has popped up on my FYP - they are called dean wood farm trust. Animals all looked well cared for and none living in a mud bath..

Take note Jodie ..

They are a registered charity. I wonder why Jodie never went down the registered charity route? It's easy enough to do, we became one and of course were able to claim gift aid which makes a huge difference to donations.
---
Thank for the dry robe laughs 🤣🤣 much needed. Why is she throwing the last of the kittens into Cat fucking Cottage?? Ffs kittens are easy to rehome 😡
Plus on a normal level why doesnt she leave them in the diner to have daily interaction with like a normal animal lover would?
No just shove em in with the rest of your ever growing hoard you mental cow 🤬
She could have rehomed those kittens for an adoption fee to loving homes. That would make commercial sense bringing in a revenue and reducing long term costs. She should do it with most of those cats because let's face it none of those cats are living their best lives evah!!
This is hoarding and it's a very unhealthy environment for cats both physically and mentally. Can you imagine the monthly flea and wormer spot on costs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for that poor dog, she doesn’t know whether to be treated like a dangerous caged animal or a domestic pet. why can’t Jodie let manic in the run to play or let Hayley out? seeing as her fences are one billion percent safe & secure

• Sad

Dogrose29

All I can say is the bar must be very low for those conditions to be deemed satisfactory.
If it is such a paradise, why is Jodie so wound up and defensive. That rant about PETA..how many animals have they saved. Probably quite a lot. It’s my dad’s bigger than your dad, playground nonsense.
I have a friend who was reported to the RSPCA, and her reaction was totally different. Her elderly cat was actually very poorly, but still enjoyed to get out. She used to say isn’t it wonderful that someone cared enough to make sure the cat was ok. They weren’t to know how big the vet bill was. Innocent people have nothing to hide.

• Heart

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
This is then 27 year old Jodie writing about the penis of the then 14 year old boy she lost her virginity to. I’m only on page 8 and I’m out for the night. That has made my skin crawl.
Love that you are reading this and the extracts are a great reminder of what a narc n she is, but for the love of god please can you clean your phone camera or kindle screen or something please please? 😂 said with the most love evah let’s flop a tit out together one day etc etc x

• Haha

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Hayley is literally a domestic pet dog, it’s neglect the condition she’s forced her into just because she wants to own a wolf
Remember when she claimed 40% was very high wolf content?

For anyone not here at the time...

Picsart_24-02-29_14-18-57-481.jpg

She had a literal wolfdog expert in her comments explaining that 40% is low content (it was actually really interesting to read about). She deleted them.

Screenshot_20240229-141927_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20240229-142648_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20240229-143001_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20240229-143102_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20240229-143039_Opera.jpg

Jodie is the expert, though. 🤡

• Sad
  • Heart

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
the extensions don’t even match her hair colour😂

I want the month of December to be a big reveal pic of what MOST AWFUL THING EVA!!! Mark did. balls deep in a pulled apart vagina? feeding the animals something other than bread? telling Jodie to wash? wanting to see his family? shoving Mable down his pants? telling her flashing her tit was a bad idea? unsubscribing from her OF? who knows??!

• Haha
  • Sick

Raggamuffin

Is the cat room in her new house or her old one ??? I can't keep up 😞
---
Oh I feel a right dickhead when you was all talking about monkey lemurs I read as llamas 😂🤣 thinking 8 wow she would have to put them on her missing Fields and acres.
Is in her new house. Its called Cat Cottage. Which makes it sound quite quaint... its loads of neglected pedigree cats hoarded in a room. Its disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry

Marge’s Ghost

I wonder if Mark said he had enough and the constant throwback photo's are an attempt to show Mark the "real Jodie Marsh" and no one dumps Zoo pinup Jodie Marsh. Jodie had a sulk for a few days but now she's BACK.

View attachment 2801222
She’s totally narc’ing it up too, I reckon she got arrested by the old bill, interviewed under caution at the least, which suggests criminal harrassment - I’ve got a theory (that it’s a demon) that the bikers thought fun and games until then, I bet they’re still friends with people on the force and know more about the story now. So feeling sorry for herself - que to 20 yo throwbacks

• Heart
  • Wow

Raggamuffin

Thank for the dry robe laughs 🤣🤣 much needed. Why is she throwing the last of the kittens into Cat fucking Cottage?? Ffs kittens are easy to rehome 😡
Plus on a normal level why doesnt she leave them in the diner to have daily interaction with like a normal animal lover would?
No just shove em in with the rest of your ever growing hoard you mental cow 🤬

• Angry