Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This starting Fripps Farm is turning into a real money spinner for lodie and her bank balance
a regular income and even more coming in with all the other donations she beggs for
she will be helping Parge out at this rate

Reactions: 17
I wish the animals would all break into Jodie’s house ( Mabel could let them in) and do a dirty protest see how she likes living in tit! 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Where's Jodie's big gushy post about her dad's birthday on the 8th? I only remembered because last year it was the same day as my family member and I thought oh great now he shares his birthday with Parge. Surprised she didn't post a million photos of her cocking her leg up over her dad maybe she's fallen out with him too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Where's Jodie's big gushy post about her dad's birthday on the 8th? I only remembered because last year it was the same day as my family member and I thought oh great now he shares his birthday with Parge. Surprised she didn't post a million photos of her cocking her leg up over her dad maybe she's fallen out with him too.
I heard a little whisper her old house is on the market. Will do some research.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I've been mooching on Rightmove and Zoopla and I can't find her old house up for sale.

Reactions: 6
ANOTHER bull.. How many cows now? Does she have a bleeping herd yet? And does she realise sticking it in with other males will cause fights as herd animals have a hierarchy. Stupid slag.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Mark strikes me as the kind of wrong’un who wanks over women with both tits out, tbh
I dunno, he’s been with her so we know for a fact the bar is set pretty low 🤣
---
I wonder if Mark said he had enough and the constant throwback photo's are an attempt to show Mark the "real Jodie Marsh" and no one dumps Zoo pinup Jodie Marsh. Jodie had a sulk for a few days but now she's BACK.

View attachment 2801222
He must have had enough of her blatant flirting with the home improvement guys. Or maybe caught her red handed up to something 👏🏼
---
Except on the hand you shoved in his mouth
If you are having to do that on a weekly basis then there is something seriously wrong & you are causing that animal unessecary suffering by prolonging its life, surely the humane thing would be to let it go after so long. She’s not got a bleeping clue has she. If it was down to overheating then why would it still be happening to her dog weekly!!! She was either letting it happen so she could constantly play the hero or it was something else but she’s too much of a know it all for it to be anything other than what she has decided! This has made me rage, it is disgusting!
---
Why had the farmer not shot the cow prior to jodie making her rescue missing - 5 yrs its been roaming and then she comes along to 'rescue' it and all of a sudden rather then him shoot it he will take £800 .... I smell bulls#it
And i’m sure she said £500 in the story but then wrote £800 on the picture!
---
she reminds me of them nurses the “angel of death” like Beverly Allitt & Lucy letby but for animals.

she does all this tit to make herself look and feel better and get copious amounts of praise.
And then when they die/she kills them she makes out like she did EVERYTHING possible to save them so people think she’s a hero.

Honestly the woman needs medical help.
She 100% has a god/hero complex

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Comments on the video of her and the dog. Vet Jodie is the best evah and goes to the best evah in the world experts
Even if there was a chance it could grow back I would expect the biggest animal lover in the whole entire world who loves all her animals soo soo much to get it done so at least it could have some respite even if it was only temporary!!!!

Reactions: 7
i wonder if the people that purchase her house will get a photo of THEE jodie marsh

maybe even a pic of The Godfather thus parge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.