Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
If it was labelled a dog she would soon get shot like she did Paxton and I think it was Caroline. Because it’s labelled a high content wolf dog (it’s not high content) her dense followers assume it’s a real wolf. I suspect that is good for the image and gives a feeling of power. Pity she hasn’t the power to walk it singlehandedly and it took two of them😂. Anyone with half a brain would know that a dog is more powerful in a harness than a collar or head collar…..but the harness (although useless) looks the part👍🏼
100%. “Look at me, I have an actual wolf” while glossing over the fact that someone explained that her wolf dog actually has low wolf content (if that’s the correct term)

• Angry
Reactions: 18

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Every excuse why she can't go and buy bulk unpackaged fruit veg and meat as they are so isolated, but can get beauty treatments

as the saying goes, making it make sense!

Also as someone mentioned on her insta why is she feeding native animals fruit all year when they would only get that at certain times.

Did they or did Jodie take down the video of them revving at Fripps with the facemasks on?

View attachment 2807936
“Sunday Funday” is, at best, noise pollution for the neighbours but realistically at this point, it is intimidation. Kinda outweighs giving out a few kilos of rotten veg to grifters on the karma scales.

The prepackaged veg situation is just bizarre. The only logical thing I can think of from a business perspective is that there is a cash flow issue. I saw this a lot in my previous job; businesses struggling with cash flow would buy more expensive in the long term because they couldn’t afford the outlay for bulk but these were businesses that were on their arse and scrabbling….it’s either that or she is a lazy, entitled auld cow who doesn’t know the value of money because she’s never had to spend her own and therefore continues to piss away like Cyril Sneer knowing her enablers will provide….

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
She was all in a tiz telling PETA to check their check their DMs, next thing she’s slagging them off (on a long bank holiday weekend when they probably can’t respond) something smells off, and it’s not Jodie or Fripps Shitts mud
I agree she’s not convincing me.
I wonder if these inspection reports are made available for public viewing via some kind of subject access request? I suspect she only meets the most basic requirements needed to pass animal welfare checks - food, water, bedding, surely environment comes into it giving the state of those fields how can that be seen as acceptable. I bet she filled them with so many excuses & fried their heads with her voice. I can picture her incessantly harping on & on & on & on like she does in the videos, repeating herself constantly & banging on about all her trolls & those awful villagers who are obsessed with her🙄 Anyone subjected to that in person would want away as quickly as possible!
---
APHA would never use that kind of language. Jodie is the best story tellah evah!!
She’s a lying, delusional, dirty, narcissist. I’m going to find out if this inspection/report can be accessed publicly & if so I will happily pay a fee just to see what the report really said, that’s how much shit I’m convinced she is talking 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
View attachment 2787946

Manic
Head of Security
Manic is a protection dog who was gifted to Jodie and Fripps Farm by the amazing Darren from Guardians K9 Training Centre in Ipswich. Darren and Jodie became friends when Darren started training Paxton (an unruly rescued Dogue de Bordeaux). When Darren found out about Jodie’s stalker (she has an unhinged obsessed fan who doesn’t leave her alone) he decided to gift Manic to her. Manic is a 4 year old german shepherd and has been in training since he was a puppy. He’s trained to protect Jodie and the animals of Fripps. He is the biggest soppiest dog ever with Jodie but one word from her and he attacks. He follows Jodie everywhere on the farm and never takes his eyes off her. Manic is worth a whopping £20,000 and Darren even has a dog worth £70,000. He supplies dogs to celebrities, footballers, MPs and the police. Darren works closely with the police both in the UK and USA, training their dogs for them. These dogs are better than any burglar alarm, CCTV or anything else. They’re on high alert at all times for anything off key. Jodie has never felt safer than since Manic moved in. He’s an amazing dog and is very much loved by all the Fripps team. He’s as much a worker as all the human staff.

Oh you don't say.......Like everything else he was gifted.....How can he be worth £20,000?
Beautiful as he is Manic is a failed protection dog he couldn’t sell. There is no way on earth you would gift a valuable “product” to a z-list celebrity. She’s hardly gonna bring him any business now is she 🤣

• Haha

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
Just going to add that foxes are generally solitary animals, but that fact isn’t a concern for Jodie 😏

I've never seen a fox anywhere near another fox TBH.

Also cats, I've had them all my life and no way are those cats happy in that place together. Those who lived together before maybe but it takes a long time for cats to accept others and many never do. I bet a lot of fighting goes on in that room

• Sad
  • Wow

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a farm use those metal fences you see on building sites. As you say a small goat will knock that over let along 1t of bull.
This really needs stopping now it’s a mud bath with no visible grass and certainly far too many animals for rotation of fields.
My in-laws had steers they bred for beef and usually only 15-20 at a time but they had a proper barns and hard standing and were turned out onto acres of meadows. This is just cruel.

• Sad

Original SoulMate Kyle

Where did she pull this £100k figure from? If a nobody like Gary Goldsmith can go on CBB, she can surely get a spot on a reality show to make a few grand for Fripps. I absolutely hate her constant, pathetic cup-rattling on social media. There is no long-term strategy with the farm, she can't seem to plan past a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Video up of Manic playing with terrorising poor Flinty the fox, followed by a video of Jodie in the enclosure with a camera rammed into Flints face as he whimpers. Manic panting in the background so possibly in the enclosure too. I feel so sad for Flint
I feel sad about Manic terrorising the tawny owl that can't fly and is destined to live a shite life in captivity.

• Sad

GeraldsRevenge

Shes back at the aesthetic beauty place because she NEVER spends time on herself does she lol. Wonder what they think of her going in there after not showering for 3 days.

• Haha
  • Sick
she looks terrible in that coat makes her look a size 20 and dont get me started on her horrible hair and the orange face i dont think ive ever seen her so unatractive

• Haha
  • Heart
This starting Fripps Farm is turning into a real money spinner for lodie and her bank balance
a regular income and even more coming in with all the other donations she beggs for
she will be helping Parge out at this rate

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Marks real name is Swampy and he works for PETA, he’s been ingratiating himself with deep fat fryers but really he’s been secret filming

• Haha

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
…also Jodie, is wasn't PETA who reported you🤫do you really think an inspection would happen that fast?

I’ve not seen PETA once mention her so I don’t know why shes suddenly running with that

• Wow