Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Hang on, was the inspection today?
Cos it's a bank holiday.
Good on petal and all the people wanting to crawl into her skin.
Keep reporting.
How dare she speak about where their donations go, Jodes is as transparent as a fucking pile of cotton wool regarding hers!
The only reason she ISN'T a charity is so her finances aren't looked at.
Stupid passive aggressive piece of cunt she is.
---
PETA not petal 🤣

Reactions: 18
She seems like she might have matured a tiny bit in the sense that she has only uploaded this post rather than going on a mega rant about him being the worst boyfriend evah and alluding to his nefarious activities. Or perhaps she’s keeping her head down in general due to a warning about slagging the neighbours off and has finally realised her libelling people on social media lands her in hot water. Not that she couldn’t do with lots of hot water. And soap.
He must have a lot of dirt on her.

• Haha

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
My eldest is on holiday and posted a photo of their Balenciaga sunglasses abandoned on a beautiful beach. I’m asking all of you to donate just £1 each so I can fly out and rescue them. The sunglasses not the child.

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
I see she's stopped her rants about the neighbours. Wouldn't you just love to know what's gone on behind the scenes regarding that?

Most people know that there are problematic plants that you avoid having in your garden, like leylandii and russian vine. I found this out the hard way with russian vine, when I first left home I planted two in my small garden and had to contend with an irate neighbour who had a shed full of russian vine. Obviously I got rid of them. (The plants not the neighbours haha)

There are stories in the media all the time about out-of-control leylandii. Before long she'll be blocking out the light to her own property, the silly cunt.
---
Also...when she fell out with Claire she removed her pretty sharpish from the Fripps farm team section on the website. Yet Mark remains on the website, despite the fact they've obviously fallen out bigtime due to her getting locksmiths in to change all the locks at Auschfripps.

Last edited:
  • Heart

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
She really can't help herself can she. All of this Billy Bullshit in the press about her wanting a quiet life and to grow roses and read books of an evening couldn't be further from the truth. She is never happier than when she has a drama in her life and she just can't resist poking the bear.
Her friend in the police who is "very, very, very high up and I mean high up" should be distancing himself from her big time what with her recent dealings with the police. I bet there is a lot of downloading going on for further evidence.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
And Parge who fronted the money for her new house (and probably for some of the animals. He definitely took a pony when Jodie couldn't deal with it). Billy genuinely worked hard at Fripps, credit where due.
What a narc. All me me me.
Parge is a fucking melt. Puss in Boots is always round there to cart off whatever “love of her life” she’s had another catastrophic break up with, to fund her lifestyle and watch her get her genitals out whether that be in a club or the street.

Billy had a look of a cast member of “Get Out”, you could see her grind him down over a period of time, it was really sad. If Billy was as bad as she said, he would have kicked up more of a fuss or more would have come out. He literally walked away with nothing, as they all do, as they are so desperate to get away from her.

i am sure we all remember Wayne and his response to Jodie and her flying monkeys. She went strangely quiet after that didn’t she….

• Heart

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Fuck sake! So I foster cats and dogs as and when I can (I know my limitations unlike Jodie). And I've had some dogs from Romania. These dogs are usually lifted from the streets and not handled nicely at all. The first rule when one of these dogs arrive is to let them decompress. Unless they are showing signs of wanting interaction then I do not interact in anyway until they are ready. I give them their food and they have puppy pads until such times as they are confident to go to garden for toilet. I would never shove a camera in their face and fawn all over them. That poor fox looks terrified. She is fucking clueless!

How much longer can this actually go on for? I cannot understand how she is getting away with this. It is absolutely unbelievable that no one is taking action, council, RSPCA or red tops aren't calling her out on this.
I'm a Foster fail. I end up keeping them, but like you we know our limits. This is animal hoarding at its worst. None of the animals get the attention and interaction they deserve because there are just too many of them. All they get is their basic needs provided. Jodie has no empathy or understanding when it comes to animals in trauma like the tawny owl with a damaged wing that fell down the chimney, the muntjac with the smashed pelvis and the hedgehog with loud music and barking dogs (which don't bark). These animals are frightened and in pain and she mauls them, talks loudly, says they like ear rubs and it's all for social media likes and to bring in donations.
Uttlesford Council seem to be absolutely useless. The noise alone must be a huge problem not just for the neighbours but for the animals that would normally live a solitary existence. Food is just thrown into the mud which is a mixture of urine and faeces. There must be vermin everywhere.

I brought our cat home a few weeks ago. He had been missing for 18 months and living wild in a nature reserve.
I put the cat basket in the noisiest room in the house, banged a few pans and crashed symbols. I let all of the other animals in and then banged the sides of the cat basket and tipped him out. I filmed it all and put it on social media. Idiots lapped it up and called me an earth angel.
I put him in the quietest room, opened the door to the basket and went and sat on the settee at the other side of the room. He came out in his own time and jumped up next to me. The next day he was introduced to the rest of The Mottley Crew.

• Heart

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed the most recent video on filthy has been removed? I wonder if it's anything to do with this comment?

View attachment 2836579
good! more people need to start calling her out. I wish the person giving selling her the foxes comes forward, same with the genet, lemurs, raccoons & racoon dogs. if you were a legitimate rescue why would you let them go to someone with zero experience instead of a rescue with knowledge, makes absolutely no sense

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m just concerned about 1t of bull steaming through Essex with bugger all fencing around. When I lived in Oxfordshire every year we had deaths due to trampling (mainly idiots who walked though a field of heifers with their calves and they were protecting them).
I nearly got crushed by some steers when I fed them as they pushed the bale I was unwrapping and nearly pinned me against a wall so they are strong and she hasn’t got a frigging clue what she is doing. I do worry for others due to her incompetence and lack of knowledge

Original SoulMate Kyle

Not followed this thread at all- just read the dm article about her - what did she accuse Wayne Lennox of doing did anything come out in the end?
Jodie didn't like that he had kids and caring responsibilities for his mother and twisted it into all sorts of nastiness online.
He called her out on her lying & smearing and that shut her up. She never actually has receipts for her accusations.

• Heart

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
What's a good number of lemurs do you reckon? How does 8 sound 🫖
Bloody hell I was coming to say this. she has applied for a DWA licence for 8 lemurs. it's available on Uttlesford council site under animal licencing

crazy woman needs to be stopped with her fake rescue

• Wow
  • Sad
Why is she giving any animals bread?

It really seems clueless. Humans with their choice of food and varied diet, are told that bread is of no nutritional value. And we can eat other foods and make free choice. Why is the ignorant bint giving any of the animals, bread? There are signs around duck ponds telling people that feeding animals bread causes big health problems and it is not allowed.

She boasts about being intelligent but she really Isn’t.

She’s as stroppy and entitled as a Karen (Sorry, I hate that word but she really embodies it - mouthy with an inability to see other opinions or admit she is wrong) with the common sense of a spoilt, indulged child.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
she could’ve planted a natural hedge when she moved in, it would’ve provided shelter from wind & rain, shade from the sun & natural grazing & would’ve taken pretty well by now a year later.

instead she’s opted for a plant that’s poisonous to the majority, if not all the animals she owns. but hey, I’m sure she did her research & knows best!

edit to add, they’re only likely to eat it if they’re super hungry, judging by the lack of grass I’m guessing most of the grazing animals are super hungry. that’s why Maximus wants to go in his stable Jodie, he’s starving

• Sad
  • Wow

GeraldsRevenge

Video of Hayley and Hope this evening. Why is Hope living in that outdoor enclosure!? She is literally a dog (no argument about her being a "wild wolf" etc) so why in a big caged run outside?! Hayley trying to hump Jodie and rough play because she's probably bored shitless. Can't see any enrichment toys or anything in there, just a fenced outdoor enclosure for them to pace up and down all day 😠

• Sad

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I hope she is aware of conflicts of interest if indeed this top police chief evah at Essex police even exists. No one would screw up their career for her to openly brag about underhand goings on, it’s not the Sweeney anymore thankfully

• Haha