Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I wonder if Mark said he had enough and the constant throwback photo's are an attempt to show Mark the "real Jodie Marsh" and no one dumps Zoo pinup Jodie Marsh. Jodie had a sulk for a few days but now she's BACK.

View attachment 2801222
Oh fuck my life, not another Round of photos of Jodie going to see increasingly overweight Elvis impersonators with a new group of friends living her best life EVAH.

Shall we have a bingo on what can top “he likes to fuck dead people” as reasons why Mark was the worst EVAH.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I dread to think how many more animals she’ll have by next winter in those paddocks! 👎🏼

View attachment 2799636
It is almost like she doesn’t realise that that is the legal maximum, not a challenge. We also know she won’t farm this land to what is required for the animals to have a safe and happy life.

She has created an animal rescue that the animals actually need rescuing from. Has the stupid bitch misunderstood what the title means?

• Heart

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Stop all those "peeping Tom's" or has she got something to hide. They're going to take their legs off one of these days. I had to share the video too funny not to. Also, nice view of the new meerkat enclosures for those meerkat's Jodie doesn't have.

Jodie so desperately wants to be the next Clarkson's Farm. But at least he knows he's an idiot (or plays one very well) and surrounds himself with competent and intelligent people who do the work. Fripps is a how-not-to workplace safety video.

doglady26

I highly doubt she could become a charity, or would want to as then she could be shut down at any time. My friend volunteers for an animal rescue that operates from the owners home, they’re fairly transparent about why they are a not for profit and I’ve seen the email from the charity commission denying them. The main reasons were the owner cannot benefit at all from the charity AT ALL, the would be trustees were all connected and none of the volunteers had any relevant qualifications or experience other than being pet owners. Jodie has all of those issues.

I guessed a horse….she said the animal that died
what a coincidence that she took the genet to several different vets & none of them apparently knew what was wrong with it🤔

also have I imagined it or did one of the other members say a horse was possibly PTS as well? not sure if it was one of the ones we were ever introduced to …much like this lucky fella, who were you? come & tell us your stories!
I guessed a horse. She said the animal that died had been seen by five different vets, and that she even tried an exotic vet which implies it wasn’t exotic. She also said it was the animal that was part of a police investigation and she couldn’t disclose what it was. She said months before this animal was huge. It had to be a horse…..although I suppose theres every change she had a zebra, giraffe or even an elephant tucked away in there somewhere🙈😂

• Sad
She’s just put a story up saying the vet’s bill a few weeks ago of £9k, they’d forgotten to send it all and it was £17k!
end of this link below
Jessie reimbursed the £800 for Hamish
Maybe if she stopped killing expensive exotic animals her vet bills wouldn't be so expensive. I find it hard to believe they forgot. I got a letter today saying I owe my vet £50 for some treatment I paid for months ago and told them several times I've paid it and they threatened me with debt collection and court fees. She speaks more crap than Hamish can produce.

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
I have been doing one-off donations to Tower hill Stables because I felt what they do goes above and beyond everything they do is totally for the animals no new room every time they have an SFAP or to raise for vet bills or a rescue (are we the only ones who find that odd?)

Anyway, I've set up a monthly DD for Tower Hill and they can thank Jodie and her fake rescue for that. Im going to keep spreading the word until people see how different these rescues are and the sooner they do the sooner Jodie Marsh can fuck off and let real rescues take her animals for the best life ever.

Two highlands are rescued at the same time one ( from different places) is at Fripps and one Towerhill and their life will be like one in the slums of a poor country and the other in a luxury hotel

View attachment 2828018

The luxury hotel
They have cover and free-standing. Jodie could have had something like this if only she had moved further out and had a smaller home she would have got so much more for her other people's money

How can that lady in the photo with Jodie's Hamish not see she has made that animal's life worse, how can she not see he was taken from grass and is now like the others, ankle or even knee deep in mud and not even just cow shit but other species of animal as well.
Poor Hamish, she really has robbed him 😤 The size of his shitty pen compared to roaming around freely where he was. Lots of people have said she was lying but if that farmer was going to shoot him maybe he would have been better off than living the miserable existence he’s been dragged into with her.

• Sad

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’m starting to wonder if a report to HSE might be worthwhile. It seems like such a chaotic workplace and as said above those crappy fences with large animals are an accident (death) waiting to happen

• Heart

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
They are enticing Hamish with bread Steph saying let's get you out of this big. From that little bit I didn't think it was that bad. But then I'm no cow saver unlike Ms Marsh 😞
That ‘bog’ looks like a luxury paradise compared to the squalid seven square foot space he’s now confined to 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
The first fox arrived from another rescue because it didn't like being with their other foxes and had to be kept alone. Now she is taking on another two and needs a bigger enclosure so that they can all be housed together and do zoomies together.
Am I the only one giving their head a wobble at the lack of continuity in her "stories?"

Last edited:
She can give an update on a random black cat that's been rehomed but not the animals that died were rehomed. The kittens are going to live in cat cottage 😣

• Sad
  • Angry

Mrs Brill

Mwhaha so the PETA did contact her after being reported by a tattler!

They of course said she had the best sanctuary they had ever seen - just like the RSPCA and the council; how could they not all think that an over crowded hoard of animals shoved together on something akin to a World War 1 battlefield wasn’t the best animal paradise EVAH.

Funny that after that after such a glowing assessment she seems to have dedicated a rather large part of her day rage tweeting them 😂

IMG_4753.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
he was never going to be slaughtered, if she can lie over such basic things it definitely makes you question the bigger picture …also needs £100k, perhaps she should’ve thought of that when she took on so many animals OR should’ve bought an actual farm with barns & yards already in place🙄
Her followers must be completely dense. The reason she has to beg for money all of the time is because she bought a "propertee" which was totally unsuitable for her requirements. She is throwing good money after bad. Just buy a bloody farm FGS. Get those poor animals out of the swamp and buy somewhere with land and outbuildings.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
also why are the taking photos now? I presume the calendar will go on sale at the end of the year ready for 2025 so why not wait til summer? the whole things utterly ridiculous