Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
If I was this really, really, really high up police officer I would be livid. Comments on fb such as
"just goes to show you can't trust the police,"
"Proves how corrupt the police are!"
"How high up Jodie? In the sky?
I guess the very high up in the sky police officer chartered the same helicopter as the tawny owl did to get on the roof because he couldn't fly.
Just imagine for one second that this police person exists and they are helping her, and there she is bragging about it on fb 🤡

Reactions: 17

EL1976

Daft fucking Jodes. Thinks some C Leylandii will make the neighbours’ complaint about her go away. Just cos they can’t see you any more doesn’t mean they won’t be able to hear your menagerie and your Vuvuzela voice

• Haha
Poor Hayley, I hope she sees sense and gives her to people who can love and handle her correctly

I can’t believe true animal lovers who follow and donate swallow her bullshit 😢
If it was labelled a dog she would soon get shot like she did Paxton and I think it was Caroline. Because it’s labelled a high content wolf dog (it’s not high content) her dense followers assume it’s a real wolf. I suspect that is good for the image and gives a feeling of power. Pity she hasn’t the power to walk it singlehandedly and it took two of them😂. Anyone with half a brain would know that a dog is more powerful in a harness than a collar or head collar…..but the harness (although useless) looks the part👍🏼

• Angry
  • Haha

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
If there are local farmers do they not kick up stink about Jodie? They have eleventy million rules and regulations to follow, but an overweight, washed-up, clueless, grifting ex-glamour model can take whatever animals she likes and keep them in whatever conditions she likes?

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Fucks sake why do they always have to get naked. Aren't the animals enough. There's 12 months in a year. Who else is going to get naked? Louis Spence, Paul Weller and his wife, Amanda Abingdon, Nicky Johnston? Just give me 12 Pam's.
Parge. With nothing but Mabel covering his 🍆

• Haha
  • Sick

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Where's Jodie's big gushy post about her dad's birthday on the 8th? I only remembered because last year it was the same day as my family member and I thought oh great now he shares his birthday with Parge. Surprised she didn't post a million photos of her cocking her leg up over her dad maybe she's fallen out with him too.
I heard a little whisper her old house is on the market. Will do some research.

• Wow

Marge’s Ghost

I reckon Mark legged it as soon as she said “I love you” in that video
---
Exactly this and the constant pictures of her in her prime just show how much she doesnt look like that now!!!
Stop living in the past you deluded woman. I feel embarassed for you!!
VJB!!1! She has ELEVENTY GCSEs!

• Haha

NotClaire

She should vet this person and take them up on the offer. I bet he’s missing the grass already! 😞

IMG_8180.jpeg

• Heart

clancyjan

The video of them introducing Hamish to that squalid garden has had me in tears. He was loved and cared for by strangers and the boating community (I’m part of that - not where he was but they/we are good caring people). I hate the bitch.
The fence between there and the Emus also looks like a temporary structure on blocks? He will take that out with his tail let alone when he leans on it.
She’s a cunt. How dare she think she can give animals a better life than the one he had.

View attachment 2811104
From grazing on grass and fields and roaming to being penned in a swamp with no grazing. She’s a cunt

• Sad
  • Angry

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
It just shows how bored she gets once the novelty wears of look how much we saw Enzo/paxton/even maximus when they were young but as they get older she gets bored with them or gets rid
The problem is baby animals are cute and bring in donations. She will always need new babies, but she doesn't rehome.
---
Jodie is now saying he needs the company of other foxes. She says in this video that he arrived from a fox rescue because he didn't like other foxes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
just watched the cow story; so he’s super friendly & came over to them for a stroke when they had food but also in the same video nobody could catch him for 5 years🤔 he also was crashing through barbed wire cutting himself & nearly fell in the river. I’ll admit I’m no cow expert but he doesn’t look like a highland cow either? also Jodie the mathematical genius “if 800 of you give one pound, that’s eight hundred pounds”
If you search highland cow in Sawbridgeworth. Seems like he was well known and living his life. Photos of him in actual grass. Now he's moved into her mud bogs. Funny she will pay £800 for a cow then struggle to feed him next week and will be filming a video asking for more hay.
---
Also the farmer managed to keep him alive for 11 years and now Jodie will struggle to feed him every month. Maybe it wasn't quite the rescue she makes out.

Attachments

Last edited:

dingdang

what a coincidence that she took the genet to several different vets & none of them apparently knew what was wrong with it🤔

also have I imagined it or did one of the other members say a horse was possibly PTS as well? not sure if it was one of the ones we were ever introduced to …much like this lucky fella, who were you? come & tell us your stories!
my god look at the fuck state of her.. she makes me be sick in my mouth a little

• Haha
  • Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
I don’t think Nina has disappeared yet. She’s always popped in and out of Jodie’s life. You won’t see her for years and then she’ll be back.

• Wow

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
It looked like a clip on thing Steph was using. I don’t look after animals though so not sure if that’s even possibly a thing or do they have to be pierced?
I heard Jodie say to Steph you have to twist (or something) the spring.
---
why are Nicky & Steph still wearing a dry robe & an equidry instead of a fripps long robe hmmmm?
---
the kittens are feral because you don’t spend any flipping time with them, the kittens in the diner are no different other than Jodie thinks they’re cute
Because they would have to buy one and they got the others for nothing

They think a cat that was born in the wild is feral, its clear the mum was just homeless and scared ( maybe been chased away by humans so was scared of them) not feral, the kittens are just not used to humans but thanks to Fripps will be forever jittery.

She has no idea why a female spay might take longer than a male and thus the vet can only do three females in a day. 😂

She going to get them done and then let them go, even though they have indoor coats and it's still cold and miserable. They will have no outdoor senses or instincts like real feral cats, is she chucking the mum back out as well? give her a safe home then out you go

She is an idiot, actually, how would a feral mum and babies end up in a sack?
There always has to be a drama, same with Hamish just a bull/steer having the time of his life is turned into some sad story

Last edited:
  • Angry