Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeraldsRevenge

whys it even relevant to say how much he was? she’s obsessed with coming across all high & mighty
I thought the same. And gushing about how he supplies protection dogs to celebs. Its supposed to be an "animal rescue" but she can't resist bragging and boasting about irrelevant "celebrity" bullshit

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

bluecups

VIP Member
Bet she bragged to him about how she publicly annhilated Billy and all her followers piled on the poor sod after he tired of being her slave so Mark's closed down his socials and gone into hiding.

So Green Party member Pookspoons son was helping build the best fox fun EVAH.... Jodie has clearly had words with him though as he has removed his posts on the lemur enclosure and the building of Hopes kennel. As for the waste and lack of recycling at FF, I'm shocked this is endorsed by a Green Party member. I'm sure if someone such as her local 'non' Green Party council were creating the same sort of waste she wouldn't think twice about dragging them down.

Since the flashing incident at the neighbours JM has done some seriously heavy editing on her slanderous IG comments, which must have taken her hours! She's removed every single comment from what I can see where she has slagged off the Amish, Villagers, Paedophile, Nonce, Neighbours etc. So was it a stern warning from the police or has her best solicitor EVAH advised her to shut it. Hopefully the damage is done and the neighbours will take action and have all the evidence they need. I'm sure many of us here have saved plenty of screenshots they can have. I must say they seem to be very professional in keeping tight lipped and appear not to be lowering themselves to Jodies standards......Does anyone have a feeling shes met her match. As the old saying goes, "he who laughs last laughs the loudest".

Changed locks, Darren staying over and installing extra cctv, Jack on night feeds all speaks volumes. Marks absence hasn't gone unnoticed by followers so why keep everyone in the dark, or has she yet to invent a reason for his swift exit from FF

Oh, and as for Hamish's nose ring. There are different types, a bull has a fixed ring pierced though the nose which is permanent. They had a livestock spring nose clip that does not pierce the nose but simply clips in his nostrels. They are only to be used in conjucntion with a head collar, not on their own. Accident waiting to happen.....idiots!!!

• Wow

bluecups

VIP Member
So she lets Jack take the moss of the bottom of that machine whilst it’s still on!!! Where’s health and safety when you need them?? No goggles either. And she has no fucking clue what she’s doing not even digging a big enough hole and too close together! They’ll be dead by the summer another waste of ppls donations!!! But she’s the best animal rescue EVVAH!!!!
My heart was in my mouth watching that bit! Absolutely clueless, the pair of them. And thinking it was a funny video to post too...words fail me. That thing could have taken Jack's arm clean off. She's obviously too small and not strong enough to use it properly but she thinks she's one of the lads. Fucking clown.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Is anyone else befuddled by all of this? She has several hundred over crowded animals, unexplained injuries and disappearances of animals, poor hygiene and quarantine practices, the animals have questionable diets (fucking bread??), she defames councils and neighbours, the animals are ankle and knee deep in mud and there are piles of faeces (including from other species) in enclosures, the animals are not thriving, some are having to have substandard care - shaving cats because they have not got the time to look after them, none of them seem to have decent qualifications, their H&S practices are a joke, her finances are far from transparent, despite being over crowded, she does not rehome suitable animals which casts doubt on her claims of excellence given she is not putting their needs first, animals are being impregnated and having young - obviously not castrating all the males, and all of this happens in the garden of her residential property.

And she gets away with it.

I do not get it.

(I know I say this often. I am sorry - but I just do not see how she gets away with it - it is horrible to see that poor bull in the tiny enclosure)
I totally agree with you. My friend lives in a little village and she has chickens in her very large back garden, about 8 of them. Her neighbours reported her to the council and they harassed her for weeks and weeks. She poo picks everyday and cleans it all out every month. They’re like her babies minus the snogging and molesting like Jodie would. They came round and said she has to keep her food away and in locked bins (she does) she can’t feed them scraps and can’t sell her eggs 🙄 so WHY is Jodie getting away with all she’s doing???? It actually blows my mind she’s not in prison tbh 🤯🤯

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Anyone see the track that Manic has made by going back and forth stalking that poor fox? All she does is film and laugh.
Just watched it. I try not to because it upsets me. That poor bloody fox. What a miserable existence is has ahead of it. Hayley and Hope have no quality of life or mental stimulation. As for Manic. He does as he pleases and she has no control or authority over him. He is the pack leader.

• Sad
  • Angry

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Just seen someone on filthy asking for tattle code , I'm new so can't help but maybe one of you oldies can make contact?!
I replied to their comment under the Filthy video, but it looks like both mine and their comment has been removed. I've reached out to them another way but have nothing back yet. If they're reading this they need to look at their Youtube notifications and send an email to the address provided. I'll do my due diligence before giving out any codes.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
And Parge who fronted the money for her new house (and probably for some of the animals. He definitely took a pony when Jodie couldn't deal with it). Billy genuinely worked hard at Fripps, credit where due.
What a narc. All me me me.
To be expected considering most of the animals d... doesn't matter.

• Haha

Bonbon76

VIP Member
The audacity of sitting there signing photos where you look nothing like the actual photo you're signing.

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
This “dodgy” copper is likely to have a conniption if he finds out Thee Jodie Marsh is talking about him as some kind of vigilante gangster. I know she probably doesn’t understand watch the news but plods thinking they’re above the law are kind of a Big Problem being investigated.

Original SoulMate Kyle

I wonder if Mark said he had enough and the constant throwback photo's are an attempt to show Mark the "real Jodie Marsh" and no one dumps Zoo pinup Jodie Marsh. Jodie had a sulk for a few days but now she's BACK.

View attachment 2801222
Yeah, that's Jodie Bingo. It's official then.

@Mark - be ready to read torrents of vile character assassination and mean digs at your gentleman area by Jodie.
But tbh, you did very well to last this long with a woman you never seemed to like.

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
It's just a carrot, she knows she won't ever open it to the public. Keep the mugs fans paying for her lifestyle though
I feel sorry for her followers. I know they are a bit thick, but Jodie is purposely misleading them and acquiring money from them by giving false information.

• Heart

Original SoulMate Kyle

I can't think of another time that she has been nice about them :) All of a sudden, she now has a policeman mate? I reckon she flashed him at the station and he was blown away by the smell her messive bazongas.

• Haha

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she doesn’t let manic & Hayley play together? she use to when Hayley was tied to a tree & she had them both in the diner. Hope just looks depressed now, just in a straw shelter not even bothered by the bowl of food. Flinty hates her & obviously would take her hand off if she tries to smother him

• Sad

Opinionated

VIP Member
She seems like she might have matured a tiny bit in the sense that she has only uploaded this post rather than going on a mega rant about him being the worst boyfriend evah and alluding to his nefarious activities. Or perhaps she’s keeping her head down in general due to a warning about slagging the neighbours off and has finally realised her libelling people on social media lands her in hot water. Not that she couldn’t do with lots of hot water. And soap.
Oh there’s time yet. She normally just alludes to a break up and then will go on a full on rant with tales of unspeakable things….just you wait

• Haha