Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helen Lee

The information about the deceased Emu is really upsetting. Looking at domestic lifespans they should live up to 35 years 😢 I can only imagine she reports this as another ‘we don’t know what happened to it before it came here’ situation. She’s sickening.
So a e
The information about the deceased Emu is really upsetting. Looking at domestic lifespans they should live up to 35 years 😢 I can only imagine she reports this as another ‘we don’t know what happened to it before it came here’ situation. She’s sickening.
So a emu has passed away??? Has she addressed this ?? And who ?? Sorry if I'm late for the party 😬

Reactions: 5
Maybe when Jodie no longer has a use for them they will see the truth of her, but as it is as long as they are giving out freebies she will stay friendly. Wonder who will come after the new shed builders. Custom Wood Company were their predecessor who have now seen for themselves the truth of Jodie, maybe they had already seen the truth before the "breakup" as wasn't that one of them trying to help Mark get the chicken wire about the pond and looked very uncomfortable?

Kaotics seem as childish as Jodie, Grown men letting themselves be dragged into Jodie's drama clearly not recognising the truth of it or not wanting to. Or to them, fame is more important.
Didn't that other chapter hint that there was something unsavoury about them or one of them? Hiding bad deeds behind good ones?
“Custom Wood Company were their predecessor who have now seen for themselves the truth of Jodie” - I am so behind the times here, what am I missing?
I did think she looked very uncomfortable when Mark was dragging that wire out the pond but thought perhaps it was because she wasn’t impressed at JM just standing filming and taking the P rather than giving them a helping hand.

TwistedSister24

I wonder how much of the vet’s bill is from incidents at Fripps that could have been prevented with better care and management?! (The genets infection, pig mystery illness and paddock injury, goat accident and god knows what else!) Has she even attempted to pay any of the bill off the past 91+ days aswell 🤔
I know I so which I could comment on her Facebook post saying all this but I don’t want to be blocked I’m too nosey 😂

she’s an utter disgrace. And her followers are not much better on there

dingdang

Well she’s gone very quiet about the neighbours, police etc. Suspiciously quiet.

Lots of deflection - bodybuilding photos, motorbike photos and now in her latest Facebook post she has wheeled out Mabel.

The comments are predictably nauseating and fawning but this one made me gag. These people walk amongst us. These people are why we have “do not drink” labels on bleach bottles.

View attachment 2768913
Mrs hinch is that you?

• Haha

CuteOneUK

1708559422309.png

Looks like she has been using that 10 yr+ old make up 😂 (Not sure what is going on with her right arm...lol)

• Haha

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Merci! 😝 😘 Convenient how she missed that bit out and just made it sound like some harmless Carry On film sauciness. Parge is a wrong 'un. Let's not forget he went to see her at work when she worked at Stringfellows as a stripper. Bunch of freaks.
De rien! Quelle Honte! 🇫🇷