Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
My Daily Mail comment that was deleted in a nano second! :cry:
This is hilarious! "Fripp's Farm Estate" is a cottage on a village green with a 3 acre paddock. She has 20 equines, pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, alpacas, llamas, emus, deer, poultry etc. in what was a large garden and is now a swamp. The BHS rule of thumb is one equine to an acre. Funny this article has just come up because I have just emailed the RSPCA and PETA.
Jodie stood on the village green at the weekend at the top of her neighbour's drive and exposed her very large backside by dropping her sweat pants and then one breast while her father looked on. He then proceeded to give a one fingered gesture. They seem like a very charming family. Jodie had similar disputes with the neighbours at her last property that also wasn't a farm. She still owns that 1 million pound property and it stands empty. She begs for money from people who can ill afford to give, yet leads a very lavish lifestyle herself. Certainly a better lifestyle than her animals. Her current house was 1.2 million.
Fella is fuming as I’ve made him jump laughing at the caption on the illustration on that thread - “How I imagine Jodie Marsh flashed her neighbours whilst standing next to her dad” because it is just insane isn’t it. I see no lies on that thread and if it’s one of our lot then I love ya.

Can you IMAGINE if the shoe was on the other foot and her neighbours had done that?! The irony of her calling her neighbour a Nonce when the police want to speak to her over a sex offence. It is only Jodie who could see herself a victim here.

I am genuinely confused as to how Jodie considers herself to be vulnerable and how exactly she feels her life is under threat. She is absolutely not vulnerable. She has fucking guard dogs, cameras and someone is always there as we all know she cannot be alone. She doesn’t have any of the characteristics of what professionals would use to class someone as vulnerable. Why does she feel like her life is under threat? Because her neighbours have security cameras? She is taking away the stories of genuine victims here, she really is beyond contempt for me.

And I swear she is trolling us now by literally trying create a pet graveyard. I hate to break it to you Jodie but the whole place seems to be a graveyard. What sort of mad Cunt thinks that is appropriate? Is it even legal? I can’t say we covered that during qualification, or something I’ve seen in practice because no one else I’ve seen is stupid enough to try and do it so I can’t comment on legalities but surely there must be some laws about burying a fucking mongoose in a residential garden, sorry, deathcamp for animals

It is the animals and everyone around her that are vulnerable and harassed, not Jobby Marsh
Yup to all of the above, she is definitely a twat 👍

Reactions: 6
Whats all this going on for just cos the neighbours don't like the wildlife park being there???? I absolutely don't blame them. But whats the need for the cameras etc and walking round with torches on a night.

Diddikins

VIP Member
It’s widely assumed that they fell out over Karleigh. They were fine after the wedding and I’m sure they were still on good terms even up to when Jodie started doing the documentaries in America because I think Karleigh went with her for one of them - I have a feeling it was around the time she got a picture with Bradley Cooper. They must have fallen out shortly after that.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
It would need to be the size of Kensal Green Cemetary
---

you mean you can’t see them under the FB post or?

One comment said she looks like she’s glowing and someone else said ‘You spelt growing wrong’
I couldn’t see that!? It seemed like some ppl who used to know her threatening to root out some photos 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
This is classic Jodie manipulation. She went to one of the MUCH smaller local shows and therefore won a smaller category, NOT an overall one. So TECHNICALLY yes she is a “champion” but not an overall one and only in a very small pool. in fairness to her, she was always naturally quite slim and has a good frame (I assume age, menopause and lifestyle has resulted in today’s look) so it isn’t massively hard for her to get to stage ready albeit not to large show standard. I grew up around a lot of bodybuilding and the U.K. scene is serious and full of serious competition, I highly doubt she would have placed over here.
she did come 5th in a class over here! I’d hazard a guess out of five… iirc she moaned that it wasn’t a drug testing comp so the other competitors could of used roids & obviously did meaning she would NEVER win against them which is why she just had to go to America & enter a clean competition

Attachments

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I'd also be interested in their views on old blogs like the one where she declares her greatest sexual fantasy is to have sex with a school uniform-clad minor. Or the OF video from last year where she says they only did the photoshoot with Nina because she looks like a "young, little boy" (don't bother deleting it Jodie, it's been screen recorded).
Wow didn’t realise she admitted to using the lucky fella

Not one but FIVE IG stories about her collection of crap hats/bags and hideous taste in home decor. That room is on a par with the house for sale on Purple Bricks that’s been doing the rounds on SM, done up like a chav caravan. It actually hurts my eyes. And what was the point hanging up all those clothes that she can’t even fit one leg/arm into any more? I bet the room smells like a charity shop with all the outfits she wore and sweated in and then shoved into black bin bags. Also love the way she excused the fact that she wasn’t able to tidy up due to being a fat lazy cunt the stress of being ‘stalked and harassed’ and how she described it as ‘a lovely guest bedroom’. Yeah, lovely if you’re Andrea Bocelli
Hey those Chanel rugs were expensive I hope you know.

• Haha

Mrs Brill

@ToadyHarsh - did you do this? i've been thinking about this (as I'm a sad lonely jellus hater) and it deffo sounded suss. Rhe other whistle-blower was much more discreet (also, still concerned about them and hope they are OK!)
That Twitter account appears to have been deleted as well - very suspicious.

• Wow
There's a story up directed at the people who say she shouldn't give bread to ducks and geese, and that they only get it as a treat but have a proper diet. They must get a lot of treats because we only ever see her giving them bread.

I'm fucking sickened at the amount of free food she's getting from the Kaotic Micropenises as well. That could be shared among several rescues in need but Jodie had to have everything 🤬
I thought the comments were more about the bread being fed to horses and the emu's in the past and that was months ago. Why address it now 🥴