Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Its quite funny that she thinks your her neighbour, she's not quite the investigative journalist she thinks she is. Imagine the evidence her actual neighbours could put on here if they were a tattle member. I'm sure we would all love to see her security camera footage. Maybe in time someone could get a code to them and they could join. Then Jodie would have something to cry about.
I'd love to get her last neighbours on from the corset house too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
JUST A REMINDER

we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?Where is 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
Where is 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
Where is 2 roe deer that arrived in October never seen since?
Where is lots of turtles and terrapins?
Where is Emu daddy and children?Pam havent seen here for ages and we know J hates her,we love her (talk of a dead emu) which one?

x

• Heart

Islawight

Chatty Member
I heard back from PETA asking for more information. I also said in my 6 page email that she was hardly a good brand ambassador for them as her facial treatments use salmon DNA, she endorses a dog trainer who uses shock collars and posts on social media that deer huntimg is not cruel.
---

Thanks. Not me. Edit timed out, can't change.
Hang on, is she still ambassador for PETA?

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
Some woman who volunteers there raised over £200 for her
She (Jodie) is making quite a fuss on her all over her SM. The lady is a counsellor.. keeping her onside?

been looking back a
View attachment 2781312
Meoooooooowwwww 😂
---
Saw this on google

Does Jodie Marsh want kids?

FORMER glamour model Jodie Marsh has publicly declared having children is "selfish" - and she won't ever be a mum as she has bigger fish to fry. The 38-year-old has previously revealed she wanted to start a family of her own, but it seems that her failed marriage to James Placido has changed her perspective.27 Apr 2017

So one minute she wanted them then she didn't.

More like she is selfish because kids would take up too much of her time and interfere with her lifestyle.

No-one probably wanted kids with her anyway too wrapped up in herself to care for another human being.

Can't even look after the animals or her house so i guess that is a good thing.
she couldnt have children and they have all the attention
jodie is me me me no way made for children

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
Just a thought as I’m not sure how these social media groups work but is she able to see who’s viewed her on IG or not? I believe she can on FB even if they don’t follow her. I wonder if she might be using FB to try and work out who is viewing. Perhaps she’s trying to weed out her villagers.

I also think it’s easier for people to share her begging posts to bring in more funds.
you can see who watches your stories on IG hence how the whole Wagatha Christy saga started. don’t think you can tell who’s watched a regular video/reel on there though?

CuteOneUK

Look at the prices of the merch:eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she able to get any kind of insurance for the animals for things like vet fees? I pay £220 a month for all my horses and that covers vet bills, even on a horse I rescued I was able to get insurance straight away. I’m not sure how insurance would work on a business like hers but there’s got to be something surely?

Yes her insurance is idiots donating and parge wallet
why bother with insurance when as per everybody else bails her out
she has no concept of living within her ,means and budgeting like most people
our very own verruca salt

Just had a thought. Theres a lot of speculation here that Claire is the target of Jodie's watch theft allegations.

I thought it was odd how Jodie had suddenly started banging on about OnlyFans again recently after seemingly abandoning it for a long time.

Could it be that she's trying to humiliate Claire? All those nauseating one-tit-out, arses in the air faux lesbo photos of Claire are still there on Jodie's OnlyFans page. I'll wager a guess that Claire shudders every time she thinks about all that and would much prefer if those photos disappeared off the face of the earth. She must wonder how the hell she got talked into doing it. ("Oh go on Claire, it'll be sooo much fun and it's for the poor likkle animawwwwls")

Is Jodie directing people to OnlyFans again to embarass and upset Claire? I thought it was odd that Jodie had her "me and my girlie friends have done a sexy shoot" post permanently pinned at the top of her Insta page even though there was nothing new for anyone to see.

We know what a spiteful, malicious witch Jodie is so I wouldn't put it past her to be waging some kind of hate campaign against Claire for having the temerity to stand up to her/tell her some home truths.
I wonder what kind of image release Claire et al signed.

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="GenetAlias, post: 18420
---

Wow! Do you live on a farm farm or an imaginary farm like Jodie's? I also live in the countryside. It took us 4 years to find a house with no neighbours. Funny it took 2 years to sell because people like neighbours!!!
[/QUOTE]
I do live on a farm not a working farm or pretend one 😂. We rent the little cottage, guess it would have been workers accommodation years ago. We have 2 sets of neighbours but we aren't on top of each other and get on well. I couldn't live anywhere built up or close to people 😂

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Those chickens also have no proper hen houses or decent perches to roost. She had a shed or two with branches up high which only the peacocks could use. No proper nest boxes either so the hens must lay eggs all over. Also some recent footage in the poultry run it looked like there were rat holes dotted about and she had previously admitted she won’t use any form of pest control.
So Jodie as you read this please show the chickens sleeping quarters and the comfy stress free nest boxes the hens have, as they actually like to hide away in a dark cosy quiet nest box to lay eggs.
---

She probably drops them a few donations to keep them off her back, wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t redwings too because I’m sure they wouldn’t rehome any animal to a home like FF yet seem quite happy for Maximus to go there. I’ve supported them over the years, even going back to the days when they were Ada Cole but never again since they’ve clearly turned a blind eye to the horrendous state equines are kept in at FF.
Her poultry quarters are horrendous.
God Ada Cole! That brings back memories. I have attended invite days at the WHW in Norfolk and even they have passed on the problems to other organisations.