Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Aged 36, whilst married to James Placido:
Screenshot_20240226-162754_Opera.jpg

Aged 40, with Billy (#justiceforbilly):
Screenshot_20240226-162841_Opera.jpg

Full articles:

Reactions: 7

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member

I see she mentioned OF a few times lately and see she has just started to upload again. Only one or two photos. ( I can't see them) but are they new or old? Before these latest ones were those of her bruised boob and before that was last summer.

1708499511836.png

• Haha

CuteOneUK

1708720640160.png

We all know what she just had to eat :sick:

Crazy goat lady written on her jumper.....More like Crazy Lazy Lady.......I say lady loosely 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Am I missing something here…I simply can’t keep up at the rate these threads are moving😩. Where has it been posted a watch has gone missing?

Mrs Brill

Steph shared Jodie’s pack of lies stalker hell Daily Mail article on her stories yesterday, so not sure there’s been any seismic fall out.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
I think Jack knew Claire before Jodie & Claire possibly introduced them. OF badger Vicky & Steph are friends & I think Jodie met them via riding?

Merci! 😝 😘 Convenient how she missed that bit out and just made it sound like some harmless Carry On film sauciness. Parge is a wrong 'un. Let's not forget he went to see her at work when she worked at Stringfellows as a stripper. Bunch of freaks.
Was it her brother or dad who took the topless photos she sent to page 3?

• Sick

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I’m sure one of the ones she used to mention was one of the Creed ones. Whatever it is will be expensive because for Jodie expensive = best.
I’ve had some quite expensive perfumes but, over the last few years I’ve learned that, if something smells nice, it doesn’t matter if it’s expensive or not. I wear an M&S perfume and I get more compliments on it than pretty much any other perfume I have worn. I also wear Sol de Janeiro and it smells like heaven.
Nothing wrong with m & s perfumes - I have a few . They are great value .

Creed will be £200+ for a bottle .

Would love to know who ( and what ) are funding all her purchases . She surely can’t earn that much from her social media accounts to pay for all these expensive products .

NotClaire

Did anyone notice that during sound for a pound TowerHills didn’t do a story or anything about it and they usually do daily updates. I’m wondering if Jodie randomly picked them as her way of influencing/winning over the support from nearby rescues as the lady at TowerHills seems a classy knowledgeable woman shes probably disgusted at the way Jodie is keeping her animals.

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Oh that picture of her face is comedy gold 😂 Munter.
Please I beg someone to post this under one of her old pics she keeps posting on twitter haha

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Don't think much to that hairdresser's skills....I can do better dutch braids than that on myself. Also laughing at the state of Jodie's natural hair, you can see tufts of broken hair standing up all over the place where best hairdresser EVAH has overlapped the bleach where she's done the roots. That hairstyle will look a state within days.

• Haha
You should have got the behind of the hippo because when she dropped her sweat pants and did a full moon it was not a pretty sight. All in front of Parge too.
She leaned over a bit far and I swear there were cobwebs between her landing flaps. No action going on there for a while.
Her pasty arse reflecting the sun. But was Mark there 🤔 maybe just pervy dad.