Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens if an animal walks through the laser beam? Do the police drop everything and come over every time? If she needed the police for a genuine reason and they couldn't show up because they were checking a breach in a laser beam somewhere else then she'd be the first to complain that they weren't doing their job.

She would be expecting this pair to turn up all guns blazing, Mabel would be armed with a double barrel shotgun while riding Peggy as her security steed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Begging for people to buy pig nuts, chicken feed , cat food and dog food yet buys wallpaper and pictures from a company that is expensive. There is nothing wrong with buying nice things or expensive things but then …. Erm you can’t be that desperate 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
What happens if an animal walks through the laser beam? Do the police drop everything and come over every time? If she needed the police for a genuine reason and they couldn't show up because they were checking a breach in a laser beam somewhere else then she'd be the first to complain that they weren't doing their job.

oh didnt you know they have 1 policeman taken of duties to man the mansions security 24/7 just so if t goes off they are straight on it,her own personal policeman with 24hr hotline as she is so important,they also (the police) do security checks 3 times a day of the grounds just to make sure and they are at this very moment installing a panic button in every room and in the fields at fripps :LOL: :LOL:
---
it will be interesting when her old place sells and she has made a huge profit think t maybe 400k what happens with that
im guessing she will say she paid parge back as he helped with the mansion
either way she wont be spending her money on fripps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
did anyone else take note of the pile of crap she dug up from the old place? the whole garden will need re landscaping, I hate to think what the state of the house is

*edit to add, wonder if the sale of the house will come with a signed photo🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
did anyone else take note of the pile of crap she dug up from the old place? the whole garden will need re landscaping, I hate to think what the state of the house is

Or is that a mass animal grave?

• Haha
  • Sad
Is Fripps an official charity cause I was listening to whispersred asmr earlier and she's just set up an animal charity and she said until a charity is official they can only take 10k a Yr in donations.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Landscaper, whole security set up and £145 picture with some McDonald's happy meal toys glued on. She's laughing at us

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Is Fripps an official charity cause I was listening to whispersred asmr earlier and she's just set up an animal charity and she said until a charity is official they can only take 10k a Yr in donations.
I think she’s a CIC and I can’t see a registered charity number anywhere. CIC are meant to generate their own income i.e. selling items etc with the profits being reinvested whilst Jodie does seem to be operating on donations .. let me mail them tomorrow !
---
oh she has a laser beam around her property that if it gets broken the police are alerted :LOL: :LOL:
course they are ffs
wonder how much all this security cost sounds like another huge price tag being written of for the good of fripps

god she thinks highly of herself
That’s to keep Mark Montanado Passage Marsh in

Last edited:
  • Heart
have to agree its getting boring always the same animals ron/emu/mabel
and all the boring "i love you" i love you its so boring
now calling mark a chav
she does not like pam at all that is clear
them dear should not be tame like they are,boring living conditions and not in their natural surroundings
she has really done them deer a dis service what a horrible life they now have feel so sorry for them

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She has to clean the emu's bogies as they can't do it? How the hell do they do it in the wild then? Maybe Pam has a discharge and that can be a sign of illness.

Reactions: 5
Cannot wait until her accounts are available online.
neither can it Is what i live for no joke :)
---
She has to clean the emu's bogies as they can't do it? How the hell do they do it in the wild then? Maybe Pam has a discharge and that can be a sign of illness.
ah but Pam clearly hate's Jodie and we never saw her actually do it,i reckon jack cleaned Pam,she probably rolled over for jack but if Jodie tried a swift kick would of come in Jodies direction she is scared of pam i think

Reactions: 4
So many Instagram stories posted today! I don't have the spare time to get through them all between work and the gym and life in general. She really needs to start putting in more proper work, and not just spend her days posting to social media.

Reactions: 6
She can't "love" all 300whatever animals, that is ridiculous. Mabel for some weird reason, has been the number one favourite now for a year? I don't get the attraction of keeping meerkats, they're not that cute. She desperately wants the animals to love her, but they're not dolls or babies. She's just the human that looms over them daily trying to pash her mouth on them. No wonder they're all on alert.
Wasn't Jodie was a PETA ambassador back in the day? PETA don't agree with dog breeding, never mind keeping exotic animals and reptiles in your back yard.

Does Mark know Jodie has eaten horsepoop and lets Mabel pick her teeth? If he still wants to snog Hoardie after that, then he must be as thick as mince.

Reactions: 13
So many Instagram stories posted today! I don't have the spare time to get through them all between work and the gym and life in general. She really needs to start putting in more proper work, and not just spend her days posting to social media.
indeed,but the content is dull and all the same animals and kisses and "i love you"bollocks your not missing much lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.