Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll put money on Manic disappearing in the next couple of months as it’s obvious she can’t control him. Jodie will blame him for getting one of the meerkats pregnant, lots of vomiting involved, she thought he was the one.
Oh god, I read that the first time as Mark and not Manic!!! Go on, try it! 😂😂 But the thing is, it doesn't sound that strange with everything else that's gone on!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she needs a filter or pump in that duck pond. doubt it’ll happen though, she could barely keep a paddling pool clean

Reactions: 8

utter tat no wonder jodie likes it
I vaguely know Zoe and she does some amazing stuff. I REALLY hope she didn’t gift that to Jodie.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That mule seems desperate to get to Jodie’s udders, she keeps pushing and holding him away lol. Poor thing is probably starving because he is too tall to feed from his mum already

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As well as manic facing a exit, I'm calling Pam the emu is also. Jodie can not stand her 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 8
oh god she know's about as much as me about these things
good job you are here
i cant get my head around how little she knows about basic care of animals and starts up fripps

what will happen to the pond if there is no filter etc im guessing a rather horrible enviroment for all that swim in her maybe death??

Reactions: 11
Poor Pam 🙁... She only wanted a bit of affection too. The way she turned on her.. Silly cow. I wish the other emu had given her a right good peck on her stupid nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
oh god she know's about as much as me about these things
good job you are here
i cant get my head around how little she knows about basic care of animals and starts up fripps

what will happen to the pond if there is no filter etc im guessing a rather horrible enviroment for all that swim in her maybe death??
it’ll just stay pretty gross, if there are fish in there the water might not be oxygenated enough for them. you can use certain pond plants to help with filtering it naturally if you don’t want to use a pump but my guess is with the amount of birds she has on it that wouldn’t be enough. but I’m sure Jodie knows best!

Reactions: 9
Poor Pam will be off to the glue factory soon enough :( Or whatever the modern emu equivalent is. I guess she's not that 'bootiful' after all, is she Jodie?

Or maybe you can put her and all the other animals you now hate on Depop with all of the other crap you used to love but grew tired of.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor Pam 🙁... She only wanted a bit of affection too. The way she turned on her.. Silly cow. I wish the other emu had given her a right good peck on her stupid nose.
So obvious she hates her 🥲 coz she doesn’t want Jodie’s “cuddles” anymore. She’s such a bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
So obvious she hates her 🥲 coz she doesn’t want Jodie’s “cuddles” anymore. She’s such a bleep
I've said it before (and I'll keep saying it because I know Jodie or her cult will see it here 👋 ) but she sees everything like a Disney movie. Whether it's how the animals behave - or that she'll find her Prince Charming - she lives in a fantasy world. And not in a good way :LOL: And the bullshit she tells her cult about animal behaviours still pisses me off. What's worse is that so many of them believe it take her word for everything. She's such a waste of oxygen. And an animal murderer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.