Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever rehome any cats or is she going to keep them cooped up all in one room for the rest of their lives? Also did the deer ever escape from the gym? 😂
Also this goat is prettier and has nicer hair than her!
The deer's are now trapped in a fenced off enclosed, so they can never escape.

I swear Ron used to be brown. Maybe all the mud.

The latest episode is just Nicky Johnson and llama castration. I imagine the big channels are having a battle royale to see who gets to turn it into a full series 🙄
Is it Jodie's show or Nicky's? Her laughing goes right through me. The lovely view of the alpaca's with their testicals hanging out their arse. Probably already got the llama's up the duff. You know Jodie you can keep them separated until they're castrated. But we know you love breeding and babies.

Reactions: 5
The deer's are now trapped in a fenced off enclosed, so they can never escape.

I swear Ron used to be brown. Maybe all the mud.

Is it Jodie's show or Nicky's? Her laughing goes right through me. The lovely view of the alpaca's with their testicals hanging out their arse. Probably already got the llama's up the duff. You know Jodie you can keep them separated until they're castrated. But we know you love breeding and babies.
The deer in the shelter looked a bit scared to me. But maybe it would've been able to get out of the shelter if Jodie wasn't sitting in the doorway filming. Just a thought 🤷‍♀️

The show gets a minute shorter every week. Next week will probably be 6 minutes long. Is the farm that dull they have nothing to fill 20 minutes with. They should change the name from "filthy" to "boring".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the style of a fripps story….. Sooooooooo, basically, the alpacas have only just had their balls removed!
where’s all the 100’s of hours footage from the old place to this place? She seems to be putting up stuff that’s recent.
And the thing that didn’t go to plan…. one of the alpacas didn’t have balls in the first place which they only just found out. COMEDY!!!11!!111!!!

Reactions: 7
Was there even a story promoting this weeks 'episode'? Or has her enthusiasm for it gone the same way as her enthusiasm for her OF?

Was there even a story promoting this weeks 'episode'? Or has her enthusiasm for it gone the same way as her enthusiasm for her OF?
That's what I thought. No trailer. But tbh her shows are as long as a trailer. I was surprised a show even came out this week. All filmed on her phone. Not even a camera crew.

Reactions: 3
That's what I thought. No trailer. But tbh her shows are as long as a trailer. I was surprised a show even came out this week. All filmed on her phone. Not even a camera crew.
Maybe even the production company have stopped giving a tit as well and are just fulfilling their contractual obligations now. I wonder how many 'episodes' they signed up to make. They probably can't wait to be done with this smash hit 😄 Oh, and I noticed in a story that Jodie started to say she washed her hair for the first time in... but then she was interrupted by Ron. I bet she was going to say weeks or even months 🤢

• Sick
isn’t she begging for mud mats atm, she has a whole stack?! let another more deserving rescue win them fgs

also I’m not weight shaming, but the stirrups they have on that saddle are for kids & have a recommended weight limit that I’m sure Jodie is over….
Jodie can never have too many free things. God forbid she should put her hands in her own pockets like one of the dirty proles!

Jodie reckons this is the best episode so far. She must have low expectations.

isn’t she begging for mud mats atm, she has a whole stack?! let another more deserving rescue win them fgs

also I’m not weight shaming, but the stirrups they have on that saddle are for kids & have a recommended weight limit that I’m sure Jodie is over….
Probably about 160 mud mats there.

Nicky's not too light there either. Sorry Nicky 🙈 but Jodie has Steph the equine expert to advise her. I'm sure you're the one that's wrong Sharon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jodie reckons this is the best episode so far. She must have low expectations.

Probably about 160 mud mats there.

Nicky's not too light there either. Sorry Nicky 🙈 but Jodie has Steph the equine expert to advise her. I'm sure you're the one that's wrong Sharon 😂
And she gave it a whole eight second story hours after it had gone up! She obviously truly believes in it.

Reactions: 4
Maybe even the production company have stopped giving a tit as well and are just fulfilling their contractual obligations now. I wonder how many 'episodes' they signed up to make.
I was thinking the same thing. Didn't even bother to go round there with a crew. Probably sick of her ringing up every day asking if channel 4 got back to them.

And she gave it a whole eight second story hours after it had gone up! She obviously truly believes in it.
Normally can't shut her up and have to trawl through 30 stories to get the point. The old wind-bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There are no story arcs. Calling it a TV show is delusional. Why bother showing Parge crying about Marge in week 1 and then never showing him again? Plot holes like these drive me mad 😄. It's basicallaaaaaaay (🤭 ) animal drama of the week.

• Haha
i thought Filthy footage would be new footage not what we have seen so basically we are seeing what's been going on already WTF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.