Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here 👋
My pets are all rescues but after learning from Jodie’s amazing animal care I realise I’ve been doing it all wrong so have changed from providing space, enrichment and healthy diets for my animals and I now just smother them with kisses a couple of times a week which is so less time consuming than what I was doing before.

Anyway, I’ve got an unheated old shed and chicken wire so will be adding 27 cats to my collection but as I want to do this properly does anyone know whether the cat gallery wall can be photos of any random cats or does it need to be photos of actual cats themselves?
If you ARE following Jodie's example then it's more than likely your cats won't live long, so rather than spend your time taking and printing photos each time a cat's replaced, just print off a load of cat photos from the internet, stick them in frames, then move house and forget you even own cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here 👋
My pets are all rescues but after learning from Jodie’s amazing animal care I realise I’ve been doing it all wrong so have changed from providing space, enrichment and healthy diets for my animals and I now just smother them with kisses a couple of times a week which is so less time consuming than what I was doing before.

Anyway, I’ve got an unheated old shed and chicken wire so will be adding 27 cats to my collection but as I want to do this properly does anyone know whether the cat gallery wall can be photos of any random cats or does it need to be photos of actual cats themselves?
Well if you haven’t trapped a tradesman in your house for 3 months with the promise of the best unshowered best sex EVAH (in lieu of a paid invoice) you have a long way to go pet.

You also need to befriend lonely people whose relationships you have broken up to work for you underpaid 24/7, they can go around flinging GoCat biscuits into the Cat Jail at midnight when they have finally finished mucking out all your other animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She buttered a bread roll for dinner last night and Manic ate it - erm Jodie, aren’t you supposed to be vegan? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She buttered a bread roll for dinner last night and Manic ate it - erm Jodie, aren’t you supposed to be vegan? 🤔
she probably went to get a glass of milk as well lol

thought the dog would be trained not to do that,no idea what other than protection those dogs are trained not to do

Reactions: 7
It’s like that episode of the Simpsons where Homer gets a support monkey and it ends up so fat it can’t move and wearing a nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here 👋

The cats are unimportant in the photos but make sure that you are in every photo with the cats, preferably in your underwear. Be LAUGHING or SEXY in the photos so everyone know you are having a HILARIOUS time. Those are the best photos to have up. It helps remind everyone you are the sexiest cat rescuer EVAH!

If anyone says anything nasty about the photos, it is because they are VILE JELLUS BULLIES and you should cut them out of your life without warning. But perhaps do some social media posts insinuating that they are cat shaggers, or fancy dead cats, or something like that.

HOPE THAT HELPS.

PS: Also beg for money.
---
PPS: if you have that many cats, dont bother with kibble or anything. remember to buy lots and lots of white bread - or get other people to buy it for you preferably.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has a certificate on her wall for her broodmare and foal course. Rip it up love and retake the course if you can't tell your horse is pregnant.

Why's her check list only say lizard and not lizard's? Did she kill one of them off?

Saying she will get a foghorn. Jodie you don't need one you're a human forghorn. Honking around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice to see one of the goats going for the mule - hilarity!!1!
the mule that’s only just had leg splints off, but I sure Jodie will kiss it better & no harm will be done. I have it in good authority the goat went to time out & Jodie made it write a letter saying how sorry it was

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the mule is nearly bigger than the mum
jodie will not like that

how does she know for deffo chuck is ernies dad,sounds like she was at the conception,oh no she had no idea peggy was pregnant even though she has been on a pony course !!!

have i missed where last week they were having a blood test on the pony they thought was pregnant?Jodie us tattlers dont forget you saying there may be a pregnant pony but needed a blood test

funny on the cat reel nobody asking why the cat has been shaved,is that because they have been deleted?or is it normal to have a persian with shaved fur ffs

no sign of the cat outside space she keeps saying but im sure we will see it soon just as soon as mark has hastily made the catio and planted some tree's

we should start a Fripps bingo card

Reactions: 7
the mud & lack of grass already in the paddock is beyond a joke. unless she’s got spare grazing she’s not showing anyone, winter there is going to be missable

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
the mud & lack of grass already in the paddock is beyond a joke. unless she’s got spare grazing she’s not showing anyone, winter there is going to be missable
She's grifting mud control boards, right? At least the animals will be able to walk on a solid surface while they're starving.

Reactions: 5
I was just looking at the NTA awards results and Clarkson's farm was nominated for best factual and Paul O'Grady won with for the love of dog's. Best of luck next year Jodie with your series of Filthy I just know you're going to win 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.