Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn't unknown for owners of longhaired cats to get them clipped in hot weather in a "lion cut" leaving the tail legs and head furry. It is a matter of personal opinion but I wouldn't consider it best practice personally but also not abusive/neglectful.

Reactions: 3
I was just looking at the NTA awards results and Clarkson's farm was nominated for best factual and Paul O'Grady won with for the love of dog's. Best of luck next year Jodie with your series of Filthy I just know you're going to win 🤞
She could win her own NTA: the Not Television Awards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It isn't unknown for owners of longhaired cats to get them clipped in hot weather in a "lion cut" leaving the tail legs and head furry. It is a matter of personal opinion but I wouldn't consider it best practice personally but also not abusive/neglectful.
Yeah, but in her YouTube video her cat's fur was matted and scruffy before the cats were shaved. So she didn't do it for her cats comfort. Her other long haired cat's didn't get shaved.

Reactions: 7
I mean just look at the state of her own hair extensions, is it really any surprise she can’t keep a cat brushed out🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's tit everywhere 🤢
well jack and steff will be flat out with the animals but lady bountiful does not see it as her job to do it and was probably cleared when they had the people from that company help out

ive never seen Jodie actually do any work just ponces about all day doing nothing
she always has her fans saying they will volunteer but for some reason does not take them up on it

some may think she has something to hide but they do need more help the place is already going down the pan

how can jack and steff look after 400 + animals well,they just cant

There is so much more to running a business than being on social media all the time. The "boring" financial and operational stuff has to be embedded and done well. Sometimes, you have to save a business from its owner ;)

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Jodie was told to stop coming to the vet's and bothering Maximus pointing a camera in his face with her foghorn mouth and mates. She hasn't filmed herself visiting him in ages and just said "he's having a little rest in his stable at the moment." (A rest from Jodie.)
Iganony is still down. Which animals are taking centre stage now? Emu babies? Ernie? Muntjacs? I'm joking, of course. Jodie has lost interest in them all.

Reactions: 2
Iganony is still down. Which animals are taking centre stage now? Emu babies? Ernie? Muntjacs? I'm joking, of course. Jodie has lost interest in them all.
Not missing much. Except her memo to pay Mark. Not quite sure what that means. Are they in debt to Mark and he won't shag her until she's paid for the yard work.
It keeps redirecting me to here. https://insanony.com/profile/frippsfarm

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not missing much. Except her memo to pay Mark. Not quite sure what that means. Are they in debt to Mark and he won't shag her until she's paid for the yard work.
It keeps redirecting me to here. https://insanony.com/profile/frippsfarm
Is this really the best list that someone of Jodie’s stature can come up with? international business woman, best boobs in Essex winner of 2003, entrepreneur of a failed protein powder company, self styled Attenborough wannabe (single handedly saving all of the worlds wildlife and documenting it via 2min 45 videos), best friend/shag/daughter/vegan/TV personality EVAH? There isn’t even any animal care on there. Kudos to Jodie prioritising putting up ugly dead animal heads tho. YOU GO GURL
---
*find Steph hot single man. Flirt with him. Then shag him myself

• Haha
Isn't there normally a trailer up by now condensing 8 minutes into a few seconds?

*find Steph hot single man. Flirt with him. Then shag him myself
Maybe if she wasn't such a simp desperate to get into Jodie's pants she could.

Steph just keep hiring builder's one might stick around.

Reactions: 1
Where’s Nina & the skunk these days? Did Claire get custody of those two in the split?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she ever rehome any cats or is she going to keep them cooped up all in one room for the rest of their lives? Also did the deer ever escape from the gym? 😂
Also this goat is prettier and has nicer hair than her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The latest episode is just Nicky Johnson and llama castration. I imagine the big channels are having a battle royale to see who gets to turn it into a full series 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.