Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her going out rare these days? She goes out more than me and I don't hold animals captive in a death zoo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is her going out rare these days? She goes out more than me and I don't hold animals captive in a death zoo
She says she doesn't go out, but when she sees an opportunity to dress up as unsexy unwashed schoolgirl and make people uncomfortable for the night, she'll take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everyone is dressed up normally and she looks like she dressed up like a party shop display. Before anyone corrects me I know Parge looks a state with his satin shirt too 🙈

Good old Steph babysitting the animals again.
---
Why doesn't anyone ever take Parge out. Maybe his son spoils him once in awhile and his daughter just takes takes takes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
1694344522015.png

If it weren't for that Christmas tinsel jacket, she is *almost* conventially dressed here. Everything else is in order: tit hair & makeup, ugly shoes, and hand on her boyfriend's tummy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How the duck has she managed to get Mark to look so much like her dad?

Remember Billy used to wear her dads clothes? It’s all a bit weird.

Reactions: 11
I have no doubt a psychologist would have a field day over this regular turning her boyfriend’s into her dad…

How the duck has she managed to get Mark to look so much like her dad?

Remember Billy used to wear her dads clothes? It’s all a bit weird.
At least she isn’t dressing him in those stupid rockabilly clothes. I wonder what hobbies/interests of his she’s going to make her entire personality like she did with Billy and Elvis.

Reactions: 8
At least she isn’t dressing him in those stupid rockabilly clothes. I wonder what hobbies/interests of his she’s going to make her entire personality like she did with Billy and Elvis.
Driving around in a Transit with old red tops and empty styrofoam cups on the dashboard? Or she'll start dressing like sexy builders merchant?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holy crap. My first thought was that Parge looks a bit more normal than usual. Oooooops! She really does try to turn them into Parge, doesn't she :eek:
Yes! Their relationship fascinates me, I must say. Obviously she's Daddy's Little Girl and no man will ever measure up to him. At the same time, I think Parge was kind of distant and left a lot up to Kris, who was by all accounts a lovely lady, but a walkover when it came to trying discipline Jodie.
I find it strange that he didn't seem to care if she was known as The nation's #1 slapper Human Viagara. I don't know , and hey it takes all sorts, but I'd have thought plenty of fathers would have a problem with that.

Her blokes didn't always resemble him, but once she was done with banging zelebrities, she would have expected boyfriends to have a job.

James Placido was basically a 2010s hipster version of Parge - surely someone must have pointed that out to her?! :ROFLMAO:

1694374191778.png
1694374290182.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Yes! Their relationship fascinates me, I must say. Obviously she's Daddy's Little Girl and no man will ever measure up to him. At the same time, I think Parge was kind of distant and left a lot up to Kris, who was by all accounts a lovely lady, but a walkover when it came to trying discipline Jodie.
Isn’t it funny how we all see different things. I always thought Kris was the more grounding of the two, like the voice of reason. Parge would just let her get on with it but Marge would be the more reasonable one and try to make her think things through. Although I think Jodie just did what she wanted regardless and they just let her get on with it in the end.

• Heart
:) She certainly tried. I never got the impression that Kris was particularly assertive. Jodie was such a handful, I can see why it would be easier to go along with peeing chihuahuas, skimpy skirts or whatever :)

She needs to put that animal down my insta has just given me PTSD from her necking something with more legs ( & possibly brain cells ) than her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.