Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, tagging in Instagram and Mosseri. Like he's going to wake up this morning and be like oh tit a celebs "charity" page has gone down better send tech support. I would laugh if he replied and said "Jodie you restricted the UK yourself, that's why."

Which I think is maybe what she's done. You can restrict a country from seeing your page.
Imagine by accident. Mashing the keyboard with her fat fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, tagging in Instagram and Mosseri. Like he's going to wake up this morning and be like oh tit a celebs "charity" page has gone down better send tech support. I would laugh if he replied and said "Jodie you restricted the UK yourself, that's why."

Which I think is maybe what she's done. You can restrict a country from seeing your page.
I agree, but she’d never EVAH admit that! Even if done accidentally. It’ll always be something sinister and dramatic 🙄
---
Sang to The Adams Family tune 🙊

🎶 She’s creepy & looks spooky,
A liar & a rooky,
They're all together ooky,
The Fripps pet cemetery. 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the duck is she letting a dog she doesn’t know near all the animals !!! She doesn’t know its history or if it can be vicious

Reactions: 22
Why the duck is she letting a dog she doesn’t know near all the animals !!! She doesn’t know its history or if it can be vicious
There’s something amiss about that imo. No comment from Jodie about the condition of the dog. It’s coat and claws look like they need attention. If it’s was missing for weeks/months she’d have been on the brag about saving it. If it was mistreated/neglected likewise. Another I am hero post with comments to match mentioning all the animals.

Reactions: 10
There’s something amiss about that imo. No comment from Jodie about the condition of the dog. It’s coat and claws look like they need attention. If it’s was missing for weeks/months she’d have been on the brag about saving it. If it was mistreated/neglected likewise. Another I am hero post with comments to match mentioning all the animals.
The lady who owns her said that she’s old and doesn’t like being brushed. It would’ve been a different story from Jodie if the owner hadn’t found her.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Jodie Marsh #13 Too thick to study veterinary so give her a pound for her pet cemetery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Every other Insta post is about hero Jodie Saint of all animals, fat bastard she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
so is she communicating through her Jodietv account on insta or her twitter or some account i dont know about im getting confused which one she is using?thanks

so is she communicating through her Jodietv account on insta or her twitter or some account i dont know about im getting confused which one she is using?thanks
She was on her Twitter initially, but is now doing posts and stories on her Jodie marsh tv Instagram account

Reactions: 2
Could be trying to convince the CIC regulator that she’s actually “helping” the community rather than duping simpletons into funding her pets.
---
There was a really informative post on either this or another Jodie thread, about CICs - apologies to the poster I can’t remember your user handle. If you are reading perhaps you can help me answer these questions:

I’m curious about the asset lock, could she potentially lose her home and/or enclosures from both premises if the CIC is wound up, given that donations have been made for things like Meerkat Manor.

Would the CIC regulator act on her illegal disguised advertising? I can’t imagine they or HMRC would be too thrilled to hear she’s being “gifted” a 20k dog as a result of her work for the CIC

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Could be trying to convince the CIC regulator that she’s actually “helping” the community rather than duping simpletons into funding her pets.
---
There was a really informative post on either this or another Jodie thread, about CICs - apologies to the poster I can’t remember your user handle. If you are reading perhaps you can help me answer these questions:

I’m curious about the asset lock, could she potentially lose her home and/or enclosures from both premises if the CIC is wound up, given that donations have been made for things like Meerkat Manor.

Would the CIC regulator act on her illegal disguised advertising? I can’t imagine they or HMRC would be too thrilled to hear she’s being “gifted” a 20k dog as a result of her work for the CIC
I think @Minty_socks was dealing with the cic regulators.

Reactions: 4
Have you all seen the video of her screaming at Bobby to stop. How does she think that’s fine to post. And all her followers commenting with 🤣 It’s really not funny. It’s distressing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Have you all seen the video of her screaming at Bobby to stop. How does she think that’s fine to post. And all her followers commenting with 🤣 It’s really not funny. It’s distressing
I didn't even watch that video didn't realise she was having a go at the pony. Why would you even share that abuse. Typical chav mum

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.