Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant she just google the address
No because then no one will know how important she is and that she can just rock up to the Facebook offices.

Imaging her turning up there in her tracksuit bottoms, no bra and a stained T shirt stinking of tit. They’ll probably mistake her for a homeless person.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No because then no one will know how important she is and that she can just rock up to the Facebook offices.

Imaging her turning up there in her tracksuit bottoms, no bra and a stained T shirt stinking of tit. They’ll probably mistake her for a homeless person.
I'm shaking with rage. Jeff was at HQ and said I could only get my account back if he could do unspeakable things to me and Claire. For the animals sakes we went through with it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm shaking with rage. Jeff was at HQ and said I could only get my account back if he could do unspeakable things to me and Claire. For the animals sakes we went through with it.
and also I bought three more lambs and a half dead horse on my way back to the farm.
£7,000 well spent!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why isn't she doing some shouting ranting, still wearing last night's drag makeup, on her main page? It's like she's not even trying to amuse us.

Reactions: 10
I wish someone would set up a page featuring this thread title with all the missing presumed dead animal's in her 'care'. Poisonous dwarf Marsh.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.