Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went waaay back in her old page and she declared the best thing you could do for your skin was to take her tit supplement and take all your makeup off before bed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here she is 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Not sure if these videos are uploading as never done it before 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Not sure if these videos are uploading as never done it before 😂
What a shame there was going to be a big fundraiser tomorrow 😭

That will explain why I can see the page sometimes because I was using a VPN.

Yeah Jodie rush down to London to Instagram HQ. How dare they all work from home now *eyeroll*. Whilst she works from her two homes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a shame there was going to be a big fundraiser tomorrow 😭

That will explain why I can see the page sometimes because I was using a VPN.

Yeah Jodie rush down to London to Instagram HQ. How dare they all work from home now *eyeroll*. Whilst she works from her two homes.
That won’t take place on the account with just 80k but instead an account with over 400k followers. That’s handy.

Reactions: 6
Her followers all have to be the biggest bunch of dullards I’ve ever seen. Tagging instagram and saying, this isn’t on. Worrying that her troll has done it. Get a life and stop worrying about Jodie Marsh’s pet cemetery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her followers all have to be the biggest bunch of dullards I’ve ever seen. Tagging instagram and saying, this isn’t on. Worrying that her troll has done it. Get a life and stop worrying about Jodie Marsh’s pet cemetery.
Yeah, tagging in Instagram and Mosseri. Like he's going to wake up this morning and be like oh tit a celebs "charity" page has gone down better send tech support. I would laugh if he replied and said "Jodie you restricted the UK yourself, that's why."

Which I think is maybe what she's done. You can restrict a country from seeing your page.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How convenient 🙄

Come on which bastard troll did this? Own up. Which one of you hackers took down her page but only for the UK. Who got to Adam Mosseri first?
Dedicated PETA lady has been ‘watching and listening…’ maybe she’s the bastard troll… 😂

Also, declares how educated she is then doesn’t read her rant of a message before posting.
‘What an earth’ ‘Kept your chin up’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dedicated PETA lady has been ‘watching and listening…’ maybe she’s the bastard troll… 😂

Also, declares how educated she is then doesn’t read her rant of a message before posting.
‘What an earth’ ‘Kept your chin up’ 🙄
Hahaha oh yeah didn't spot that. "Down let the bastards get you down" 😂 If you have a MSc Mrs PETA you fix it, seeing as you're so clever 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How convenient 🙄

Come on which bastard troll did this? Own up. Which one of you hackers took down her page but only for the UK. Who got to Adam Mosseri first?

‘I HaVe aN MsC’- try telling that to whole last sentence you just wrote love.

Down get you down
Kept your chins up

• Haha
So has she just restricted the UK from seeing her 90k follower page so she can start advertising her fundraising for Fripps on a page of 440k? All seems very suss.

Next thread title needs to have Jodie Marsh’s pet cemetery in it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.