Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you little beauty thanks
---
i thought she would of had more on twitter

i think today has been a flop as she has been very very quiet for miss gob almighty
she must be losing loads of money,she may have to cancel her next botox or home improvments lol

i still cant make my mind up about fripps insta why would she mess with fripps as its her source of money so maybe it is that its gone and is IG fault

what do others think?
No probs. If you search fripps farm on Facebook a few videos come up. It looks like a fair few people went.

I did think she had sabotaged her own fripps account at first to get more traffic to her personal account but I'm not so sure. Maybe it's some kind of shadow ban. Maybe she can't be bothered running two accounts so is going to merge them?

Having all that dog security and training, and that Darren traveling down from Ipswich, I don't believe it's all for free. Having people staying at your new place too. This must cost a fortune.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
dosent look good does it
never known her so quiet the last week but was expecting some good reels today
dont think the last week and especially today has been good for fripps or cough cough jodies spends
---
No probs. If you search fripps farm on Facebook a few videos come up. It looks like a fair few people went.

I did think she had sabotaged her own fripps account at first to get more traffic to her personal account but I'm not so sure. Maybe it's some kind of shadow ban. Maybe she can't be bothered running two accounts so is going to merge them?

Having all that dog security and training, and that Darren traveling down from Ipswich, I don't believe it's all for free. Having people staying at your new place too. This must cost a fortune.
dam it dont do FB anymore
a few there you say hmm why is she so quiet i thought she would of loved to boast if it was a good day
I can't help feeling she is being pretty quiet for a reason
probably me over thinking as im not getting my daily fix

Reactions: 4
dosent look good does it
never known her so quiet the last week but was expecting some good reels today
dont think the last week and especially today has been good for fripps or cough cough jodies spends
---

dam it dont do FB anymore
a few there you say hmm why is she so quiet i thought she would of loved to boast if it was a good day
I can't help feeling she is being pretty quiet for a reason
probably me over thinking as im not getting my daily fix
I added some photo's to my previous comment, to give you an idea. Maybe today she's been busy. Maybe the tax man did have a word and she's hiding her account.

Reactions: 2
I added some photo's to my previous comment, to give you an idea. Maybe today she's been busy. Maybe the tax man did have a word and she's hiding her account.
thanks just seen the photo's
something is deffo going on whether we will find out is a dfferrent matter

also she really needs to keep to one account as she seems to be posting bits and bobs on dfferrent social media and makes no sense and bad for donations there needs to be one platform like the fripps farm thought that would of been obvious for consistency imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m not in the UK so can see both pages. Her own accounts doesn’t get much traction on the farm posts. I think she’s messed with the privacy settings maybe? Deffo very quiet tho which is suspicious!

I’m not in the UK so can see both pages. Her own accounts doesn’t get much traction on the farm posts. I think she’s messed with the privacy settings maybe? Deffo very quiet tho which is suspicious!
The only option I can think of and comes up when I search is she blocked the UK.

Here's a video of yesterday's event. People looked bored 😬

• Wow
I've seen more people in a pub garden! For non UK folk that can see her Instagram - can you engage with the account? follow/unfollow, comment etc.

When did her last post go up?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've seen more people in a pub garden! For non UK folk that can see her Instagram - can you engage with the account? follow/unfollow, comment etc.

Yes I unfollowed her Friday lol
Last post is the one just above. I can comment also. About four posts since fripps went down and three are for the dog show yesterday

Reactions: 6

Her last post was 4 days ago. She knows people outside the UK can still see. I'm surprised she hasn't updated it and told them to go to her main account.

People have still liked her photos.

Yeah I doubt there was much entertainment other than Jodie marsh and a demonstration about how her dog defends her from stuntmen and non existent stalker's. I wonder if people in the crowd thought 🤔 "if she needs a protection dog why is she here and using fake attackers."

Attachments

Last edited:
6k ? That's loads considering hardly anyone showed up. I would have expected the incels that subscribe to her OF and the blokes that only see the kids on Sundays to turn up. That looks like it was just the people who brought their dogs to show, so guessing they paid £100 each to enter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
6k ? That's loads considering hardly anyone showed up. I would have expected the incels that subscribe to her OF and the blokes that only see the kids on Sundays to turn up. That looks like it was just the people who brought their dogs to show, so guessing they paid £100 each to enter.
Worst turn out EVAH!!

• Haha
£100 to leave. Manic at the door making sure they dig deep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jodie's been waiting 7 years to drop this zinger. With everything going on I bet PS is regretting the day he crossed Jodie Marsh. I'll send him some germolene for his burn.

Screenshot_20230530_100802_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.