Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop pushing this Phil thing.. before she gets outed for her pedalo ways too

lets not forget she likes them young and naiive too.

Reactions: 15
Yes I’m sure if she was interviewed by a Paxman type they could blow anything positive she is trying to say out of the water!
Interesting how every guy she has been with is the best guy evah but always an abusive narc with is either violent or enjoys the dead. Seems to be a pattern emerging and how at least one has got lawyers to shut her up… don’t kick the hornets nest Jodie because unless you’re whiter than white DV, online doxxing and coercion are buzz words at the moment!

Reactions: 10
OMG that dog show complete failure if even their own video looks so boring and with such few people attending. Even the dogs look bored. There’s no attractions or vibe. The Loughton church fete dog show is much better attended and more fun. Jodie looks peculiar little fat bandy legs and no neck

i note Parge seems to be backing off after 40 odd years doesn’t feature in the friendship group of freaks as much. I bet the new bully of a girl friend is whispering her poison in his ear, turning him against his beloved child. Such a jealous bully.

Reactions: 13
Took my kids for a stroll around the local farm. Saw this sign and thought of this thread.

20230530_104510.jpg

Reactions: 7
yeah parge does seem to have taken a step back
bet his girlfriend is encouraging this as it will be differrent from when her mum was about
you can bet at some point jodie will be vocal about it

Reactions: 8
This is my favourite thread title ever, I'm so sad we're coming to the end of it, wish we could have Auschfripps #2 and carry it on forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.